[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens if I a high dose of flaxseed oil every day?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: NBY029.png (355KB, 649x649px) Image search: [Google]
NBY029.png
355KB, 649x649px
What happens if I a high dose of flaxseed oil every day?
>>
>>8496170
it blocks estrogen receptors so if you're taking e it won't be as effective.

other than that, you will probably just have soft stool.
>>
>>8496205
:( I thought it was suppose to have an estrogenic effect
>>
I'm also curious about flax but I'd be getting lignan supplements -
https://www.badmonkeybotanicals.com/organic-flax-lignans-sdg-extract-powder
anyone know if this is the right stuff to use as an anti-androgen? (I'd get the capsules)

right now I'm using 4 tablespoons of milled seed per day.
not on hormones otherwise.
>>
>>8496217
Adding flaxseeds to the diet can actually have an anti-estrogenic effect, meaning that it can cause the body to produce less-active forms of estrogen rather than more.

google it
>>
>>8496248
not them but it seems like that may be for women?
if a guy takes it, there should be lower T from what I've read.
>>
to everyone in this thread, I can tell you from first hand experience to just not mess with herbal pills

I thought it would make less masculine, but after a year on them facial hair started getting thicker and more noticable and now I have to get laser

if you want to be less masculine look into actual prescription drugs, bica might be a good place to start
>>
>>8496330
>if a guy takes it, there should be lower T from what I've read.
[citation needed]
where did you read this.
because what happens in men is when T is lowered then it stimulates your body to produce more T
there is a feedback loop
just google it already
>>
>>8496235
Hey that's the link i posted in hrtgen

if yiu really want to know what lignans do they exert both estrogenic and antiestrogenic effects. Is it possible to megadose and have them exert more estrogenic effects? Nope.
What happens when you hit higher dosages is they ramp up your SHBG. Im men this usually gives a 5-20% reduction in T. In women it gives a 60-80% reduction in T. Megadosing lignans has been investigated as a treatment for female hirsuitism.
Due to the nature of how your body processes lignans and everything their estrogenic activity varies with dosage.

If you were to somehow utilize lignans to block T you should also have suitable ERb and ERa agonists such as genistein and daidzen from soy for ERb and isoxanthomoul and 8-pn from hops for ERa. But that's when you'd actually need to megadose since receptor response is not linear, it's sigmoidal. You need to take enough of them that you can get blood levels high enough to actually have the same or higher activity as estradiol otherwise you're sitting at the bottom of the curve and would see nothing.
Lignans don't follow the sigmoidal curve since they have a little bit different method of action.
>>
Literally just take hormones
Jesus like if you're trying to mess with this shit just get the stuff that's actually going to do shit and isn't just dumping money down the drain
>>
>>8496574
Oh and also flax oil has no lignans so you'd see no effect on T from the oil.
You'd also be better off taking fish oil.
>>
>>8496170
you waste money
>>
>>8497346
It's hardly a waste of money. It's good for you regardless of whether it'll make you a girl. Though fish oil is a better source of omega-3's.
>>
File: 8888488484.jpg (119KB, 864x980px) Image search: [Google]
8888488484.jpg
119KB, 864x980px
>>8497430
Yeah, that's true. I was just shitposting.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.