[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/amg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: Pokemoan-D1LD0s-Squirty-1.jpg (118KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemoan-D1LD0s-Squirty-1.jpg
118KB, 1000x1000px
/anal masturbation/
since i was 13 or so i started fingering with my butt (male)
but only got a buttplug around half a year ago, and would like to upgrade to a dildo.
can you guys recommend me some, bc i dont really know what to look out for(this seems like the board for it)
>>
>>8496058
Post a Grass type one.
>>
File: il_570xN.1059509749_t22q.jpg (13KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.1059509749_t22q.jpg
13KB, 570x570px
>>8496089
>>
>>8496058
Post a Fire type one.
>>
>>8496094
Post a psychic type one
>>
>>8496058
how to cum from ass alone?
>>
File: IMG_0336.jpg (576KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0336.jpg
576KB, 1080x1920px
>>8498219
Guide for this please. I think the trick is relaxation if it hurts stop practice with dildos so your bf isn't slamming your ass and gets blue balled. I took 7 inches today.
>>
File: lildo.jpg (372KB, 907x1493px) Image search: [Google]
lildo.jpg
372KB, 907x1493px
Look at princess' first dildo I bought a week or so ago. It works kinda. It's nowhere near long or thick enough but I can hit myself right with it and cum.
I'm like 6.5-7 inches depending on where I measure and I'd like one that's like half an inch shorter than I am. I'd absolutely hate to use a dildo bigger than me or a partner of mine.
>>
>thread is dead
Do you all have boyfriends or something?
>>
>>8498277
>hit myself right with it and cum.
any explanation/.advice how to achieve it?

>>8501655
you forgot that this is transbian board
>>
File: IMG_0105.jpg (936KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0105.jpg
936KB, 2592x1936px
I took this whole thing and when I pulled it out it had bits of blood and gore on it. Don't do that.
>>
>>8501817
Nigger that looks like a bike pump
>>
use aliexpress

you can find hundreds of random sex toys on sale for $10 and less

buy a few things that look nice and experiment

it's inexpensive enough that if you end up not liking something, you can just try something else
>>
>>8501821
It is nigga
>>
>>8502832
why
never put something with hard angles and rough edges inside of you
that's why you're getting bits of gore
your inside is soft and you're giving yourself a fucking anal biopsy.
>>
>>8501817
>bits of blood

you are aware that blood is a liquid?
>>
anyone want to post toy recommendations other than the njoy pure wand?
>>
>>8503091
get the god damn pure wand, anon. that fucker will tenderly bully the shit out of ur prostate/gspot once u learn how to use it and you will love it. i mostly use that, my tantus ryder and pure plug and my truskyn ride slim (dual density). the jopen key comet is basically the pure wand in silicone + glass.

seriously go shove it up your ass already
>>
>>8503091
>toy recommendations
Dragon dildo?
>>
Playing with my ass really feels good, but honestly I just want to do it so I can bottom for a partner.
>>
>>8503224
maybe im dumb but how do i use it properly?
>>
>>8503670
warm it up in warm water. dont burn yourself. maybe warm yourself up too with some yuris or yaois or whatever straight trannies like, just whatever you're into. the pure wand has a small head; don't use it cause its easier to control the other way - big end in, small end out. if you need to stretch a bit with plugs or normal dildos beforehand go for it. so u lie on your back, put the big head in, and enjoy the warm metal a little. just play with it, feel it shift and stuff. then u know where ur g/p spot is? you have to rock it like up and in. it works best with additional stimulation at first (body has to learn to interpret it) so have a vibe going. personally i like pulling it upwards but ive heard people say they like to scoop or poke or stroke - take some time to figure out how you like it.
>>
>>8502904
Yes, I'm not a fucking retarded nigger
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>8502896
How about this
>>
File: cucumber2.jpg (38KB, 540x355px) Image search: [Google]
cucumber2.jpg
38KB, 540x355px
>>8505779
If you're going stealth, now might be a great time to start "eating healthier" instead ;). Regardless of what you use, anything that can grow bacteria should be cleaned thoroughly and ideally go in a condom by the way, otherwise you could get a really nasty infection.
>>
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MSUPHQ8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Never stuck anything up there but I'm curious. This work for prostate stimulation?
>>
File: bubbles.jpg (22KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
bubbles.jpg
22KB, 450x450px
Go hard.
Protip: do it in the shower so you don't have to worry about cleaning up. Just make sure there aren't any specks of poo lying around when you're done. Try not let anyone hear you moaning like a sissy bitch.
>>
>>8501817
Kek done the same exact thing in high school. Fags must think alike.
>>
>>8501817
Is that a fucking caulking pump? The fuck is wrong with you guys?

So Anyway:
http://lifehacker.com/the-beginners-guide-to-butt-play-1740349480

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p84az86DfM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp9MT1di9as

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riLLOsKnH3M
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.