[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are the reasons for your gayness?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: zvbfkjzbhkjvbdzkhb.jpg (221KB, 1000x1293px) Image search: [Google]
zvbfkjzbhkjvbdzkhb.jpg
221KB, 1000x1293px
>tfw too intelligent to be gay

Do you not realise that if you are male then with enough effort you could be turned on by almost anything? Have you not seen /gif/?
And do you not realise that the purpose of sexuality is sexual reproduction?
How can you let yourself be fooled by the people who tell you that you have no choice in the matter? You can dick anything you put your mind to!
Women and men have evolved to be complimentary too each other.
People in relationships have better mental health.
People in relationships with sex have even better mental health.
Vaginas are made to be dicked!
I don't understand gays.
What are the reasons for your gayness?
Please tell me
>>
>>8495945
>Women and men have evolved to be complimentary too each other.
exactly :3
>>
I don't have autism so I don't overthink bullshit that doesn't require any thought at all.
>>
>>8495945
>(You)
>intelligent
>>
cause women are disgusting
>>
Men are simply the superior sex and in my endless vanity I will only dick that which I deem superior to the rest, hence me being gay as fuck.
>>
>>8495967
?
>>8495976
Ok I guess that's one way to live.
>>8495980
I misspelled to and I'm not the most intelligent but that's not a reason for your gayness.
>>8495987
Ok sure but you still have to live with them in society, they can't be that disgusting. I reckon I could get myself into fucking most things if I wanted to. If it made sense to I could probably fuck a goat but it doesn't make sense to and it seem disgusting to me right now.
>>8496019
I get that men make superior men but I don't think they make superior women.
>>
>>8496061
yeah have fun fucking goats pal
I just can't force myself to find something attractive
>>
this is bait
>>
>>8496154
Idk, it just feels a bit like being a child who won't eat their vegetables.
>>
>>8496185
but nobody chooses to be gay
>>
>>8495945
But I'm trans...
>>
>>8496199
Obviously I don't 100% know how other people are but I'm pretty sure I could be gay if I wanted to be but I'm not. And I'm pretty sure that most humans are very similar to each other.
I mean what's more likely, that some humans have evolved to not want to reproduce, a vital part of successful evolution, or that in a misplaced attempt to give people rights and freedom humans have mistakenly denied that we are the masters of our sexualities?
I think that our desires do not have to rule us. I reckon that if we want to, we can rule our desires even though it can be tough going.
>>8496261
Why are you trans?
>>
>>8496307
>Why are you trans?
Because it's hot.
>>
>>8496199
Wanted to add that the meaning of being gay, or homosexual or whatever people used to use, used to just be a man who dicked other men. I think they used to know that we have more agency than people today like to think.
I think, if you wanted to you could put your penis in a women and it would still feel good. You can wank can't you? are you attracted to your hand?
>>
>>8496374
So you're just a disgusting hedonist? Who only seeks base pleasures? Doesn't it feel nicer when you do something like getting a job than eating a cake?
>>
>>8496413
What's wrong with being a filthy hedonist whilst also contributing to society? Sounds like an An-caps dream to me..

It's what the rich do (kind of)
>>
>>8496413
>hurr durr get a job
fucking end your life please you dumb retarded nigger
>>
>>8496494
do niggers slut-shame and tell people to get jobs?
>what universe is this?
>>
>>8496454
>whilst
>>
>>8496061
>I don't think they make superior women.
I don't have sex with men because they make superior women.
I'd fuck a woman if I wanted to fuck a woman.
I don't want to fuck women because men are simply better.
>>
>>8495945
>decided early in life that vanilla hetero sex is fucking boring
>consciously allowed myself to become gay
>consciously allowed myself to develop some of the most fucked up and bizarre fetishes I've ever heard of
>life is so much more interesting this way

Get on my level fags.
>>
>>8496393
no I'm not attracted to my own hand but I'm also not attracted to women so there's that but if someone can be turned by on by both men and women I think you're technically bi
>>
>>8496537
>consciously allowed myself

serial killers are born not made
>>
>>8496518
Extravagantly enjoying the fruits of your labour.
>>
>>8496551
Wrong. We are born mentally naked just as we are born physically naked. Events during puberty are typically when things like sexual orientation or whether or not you become a serial killer is decided, but experiences earlier or later in life can also have an effect of course.
>>
>>8496651
>Events during puberty are typically when things like sexual orientation is decided

You're retarded
>>
>>8496454
I'm no an-cap friend.
>>8496494
Probably won't be killing myself.
>>8496525
Men are a better at fucking other people but women are definitely better at being fucked. Think about how much less preparation you need and the problems you avoid if you fuck a vagina instead of a butt.
>>8496537
I like that you know what your are doing but I would never make the decision to be a hedonist.
>>8496548
As I said earlier I could probably fuck a lot of weird things if I really wanted to and I think you maybe could to. I don't think you have to limit yourself with a sexuality.
>>8496517
>>8496518
not me
>>8496551
>>8496651
>>8496778
Being born a blank state seems stupid seeing how similar people behave even when born in completely different environments. But experiences must play a part and ultimately most things are still 'your', whatever that is, choice.
>>
>>8496815
>Implying being gay is about anal sex in any way
>Implying you can force yourself to love someone
>>
>>8497075
>implying penis in vagina doesn't feel better than blowies or handjobs
>or swordfighting?
Do you do swordfighting?

>implying you haven't loved people of both sexes
Do you not love family members who are the wrong sex? or any close friends?
Imagine if you started thinking about having sex with them. Now there's a close friend who you love and are sexually attracted to.
Is that not someone you would want to be in a romantic relationship with?
(unless of course you were picturing a family member, that would be weird)
>>
>>8496815
I'm >>8496537. Glad someone understands.
It's funny because in my daily life I'm anything but a hedonist, I'm career-focused and always professional. But when I get home I use my fetishes as a means to relax, be it by myself or with my bf. I already work my ass off every day, why should I spend extra effort to repress anything that I might want?
>>
>>8497264
I'm a complete virgin, but I'd probably do frot only out of fear for diseases and also for keeping a decent self-image. Penis in vagina would certainly feel very bad to me.

It's not the same as romantic love, you're mixing everything. I'm not sexually or romantically attracted to women.
Also...I don't have friends, I'm a very lonely guy.
>>
>>8497311
Im just about to go to bed but basically after a while of thinking and arguing with people and reading I decided the happiest life I could live would be having a wife and raising a family. But you do whatever you want, it's your life. I'm sure it works for you.
>>8497337
I'm sorry bud, hope things get better for you.

Good night /lgbt/.
>>
Gay man here.
Ive been posting in 4 chan since 2013 (/v/, /co/, /int/, /hm/) but this is my first post here (and almost the first time browsing this board)

How should I feel if the classic psychological explanation of homosexuality applies 100% perfectly to me?

by that I mean, distant-hostile father whom I feared and saw one day every two weeks, being extremely close to a dominant overprotective mother, and being rejected by male friends in kindergarten and primary school for being a nerd bad at sports and physical games.

according to this, when becoming a teen, I wanted male affection instead of female affection, because I craved what I never had (for female affection I had and have my mother and sisters)

I ask because from what Ive been reading, gays, (gays into lgbt political stuff), dont like that explanation, finding it almost unacceptable, and prefer "born this way".
>>
>>8498072
Because that's not an explanation, just a correlation that can be easily explained. But I don't have the time to. You can understand using only your own logic.
>>
>>8498123
so your basically covering up your lack of an argument on being to "lazy" to come up with anything
>>
>>8495945
>implying sex that isnt strictly reproductive is wrong
>implying we need to reproduce more

The world is overpopulated as is, no reason to guilt trip people into making more mouths to feed
>>
>>8496413
It's not a base pleasure.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.