[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: fuck.jpg (20KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
20KB, 500x284px
Any good games with transgender main character?
>>
>>8494959
There are no good games at all.
>>
>>8494969
This.
>>
>>8494959
Any game with a female character and say she's trans in your headcanon. ps
>>
>>8494959
Any game with char customization. Get a guy and make him look like a girl or get a girl and make her look like a guy.
>>
I'm making one op, give me time
>>
>>8495001
This. Or you can just play an MMORPG and e-transition like I do. Beats not being a girl anywhere!
>>
>>8495103
>e-transition
Oh my!
>>
>>8495148
That's just the term I use for it.
It's essentially e-transition if every online friend sees you as a girl, and you are a girl in every way except in real life.
>>
>>8495166
Are you e-stealth?
>>
>>8495195
Yes, I am e-stealth. Nobody knows of me as a trans person, I'm just treated as a girl, as any other. It's nice.

Honestly takes a lot of work, just like real transitioning does. However, you can stay male by doing this in real life.
>>
>>8495206
Can stay male in real life by doing this*
Apologies for the wordjumble, just woke up.
>>
>>8495206
How do you pull it off? What's the different treatment you get?

Which games?
>>
>>8495232
Pretty much every game, in addition to non-gaming chats anon.

WoW, FFXIV, League, Skype/Discord/exc.

Those are just the main games I play right now, I could play any game and pass.

Everything I do online is completely transitioned, as such.

I've pulled it off by spending many months training on how to act like a girl, talk like a girl, and so on, just like any transition.

The different treatment is a complete 180 from how I used to be treated. I have many, many good friends online. Yes, you do get the sexism sometimes, but it's nothing too bad. I feel alive when I am her, as such. I'm able to truly be myself, really,

I won't be taking HRT or anything else in reality, however. This is a secret life for me.
>>
>>8495258
>training on how to act like a girl
What are the keys?

>Yes, you do get the sexism sometimes,
What's the very worst and the very best treatment you've gotten?
>>
>>8495266
Very best: Straight out of /lgbt/'s dreams. People being extremely caring and nice, and loving and aa just thinking about it.

Can't go into specifics because don't want to out myself. Some of my online friends use 4chan.

The very worst? Nothing worse than being a guy, in all honesty. Just gendered slurs, rape threats, exc.

Being told I'm a stupid bitch who makes guys become gay, kill myself, stupid whore/slut/so on.
>>
>>8495266
The keys to being a girl online? Voice, would obviously be the hardest if you plan on using voice chat. Ignoring voice chat, it's really just a matter of practice makes perfect. Learn how to be a girl and express your emotions through text and you should be good.

That part was never difficult for me, to be honest. Most people thought of me as a girl even when I was a guy online, so it wasn't a hard switch. IDK, I just act feminine online I guess.
>>
>>8495283
>Being told I'm a stupid bitch who makes guys become gay
Wew, what was that one for?
>>
>>8494959
>Ultra Street Fighter IV / Street Fighter x Tekken
Poison, playable character
>Catherine
Erica, supporting character
>>
>>8495389
Being bad at arenas in WoW. Knew the guy for a year or so online, too to make it worse.

Went on a big rant, about how I'm the bitchiest girl he's ever met.
>>
>>8495582
Ignore the name, was making fun of you know who in another thread.
>>
>>8495582
cureanon exposed
>>
>>8495794
I'm not cureanon, lol. I'm one of the people she calls a "bitterhon". Really needs to honestly take HRT already.
>>
>>8495488
The history behind Poison being a trans character is fucking hilarious too. It's such a clusterfuck of awkward board meetings that you can feel when you read it.

Also Erica's great.
>>
>>8496197
So what's with the name?
>>
>>8494959
Final Fantasy 5.

There's a woman who has to function as a male, and gets a bit floored when she gets to actually doll up.

There's also a little bit about an old guy transferring magical power to a little girl, that certainly must be fucking with a very significant small percentage of people's minds.
>>
>>8494959
I'm hardly clear on this, but I'm under the impression that Zone 66 had one.
>>
>>8494959
The main character in System Shock 2 identifies very aggressively as a woman, in spite of many who would believe otherwise.
>>
>>8496321
What do you mean?
>>
>>8496325
You know, the most impactful character, the most vocal one, the one who will be in your face the most, even though she is definitely *not* the hero.
>>
If you play any Saint's Row game from 2 onward as a girl the Boss is canon tranny
>>
>>8495001
That's weak. You gotta make it something where this actually makes sense and has a way of doing it, like an AD&D game, and then the transition shall go hand in hand with dual classing from a warrior to a priestess.
>>
>>8494959

Not a tranny but I can't be bothered to start a new thread. Does anyone know of any characters similar to Kanji Tatsumi in the Persona series?
>>
>>8496409
Similar as in closeted tough guy or as in burly maybe gay/bi dude?
>>
File: 827761-cossette.png (21KB, 319x208px) Image search: [Google]
827761-cossette.png
21KB, 319x208px
>>8494976
Bullshit. You know that will not be enough.

You should know that random characters that are female won't mean much to trannies.

Instead, the fixations that are due are with female characters that have something about them that makes abstractly connectible to trannies.
>>
>>8496419

Closeted tough guy more so. Just looking for character written in a similar vein to him more generally (ie sexually ambiguous and relatively closed off emotionally).
>>
>>8496499
All that comes to mind is Niles from Fire Emblem Conquest (canon bi, more flirty than Kanji but is closed off in terms of his past)

Also Oniwaka from Tokyo Afterschool Summoners, though that's a gacha game and in Japanese so not very accesible
>>
>>8496499
Also Kung Jin from Mortal Kombat 10
>>
>>8496567

Awesome, i'll definitely check them out. This is going to sound really fucking cliched but Kanji is one of the few character that I actually really connected with.
>>
>>8494976
t.brianna wu
>>
>>8495206
don't flirt with people if you do this, specially if they're young. I kinda got fucked up by this.

10 years a friend online used a voice changer and also sent fake pictures and romanced me. I was seriously into this "girl" because of course she acted and liked things a hell of alot cooler than any real girls did. It fucked me up because I had kinda built up a future in my head that didn't exist while being led on, and it even caused me to lose being with someone else who probably would have been amazing.
>>
File: botw-gerudo-link-0.jpg (95KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
botw-gerudo-link-0.jpg
95KB, 700x1050px
>>
>>8496257
I was shitposting in cureanon's threads, alright?

Was pretending that I was her. It's funny.
>>
File: 1498012793934.png (2MB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1498012793934.png
2MB, 1000x1414px
>>8496737
>>
>>8496737
>>8497129
These pictures are cute, anon.

>>8496697
I don't do this. I'm asexual and aromantic as a girl online, to avoid this problem specifically.

You don't need to worry about me being one of them.
>>
File: wingman tilt.jpg (180KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
wingman tilt.jpg
180KB, 640x480px
>>8494959
Why?

Why,why,why,why,why?

Gaming is so painful. Games were less bad two decades ago, but trying to get equipment from back then gets painful.

And trying to get together with people for gaming related stuff, but just approaching that gets disheartening and awkward.

And looking back at the bizarre attitudes padpounders have. And some of them would look down on all faggots so much. I wish they'd be hated like faguettes. Though I'm sure they already feel that they are. But then, looking at the people who intensely look down on padpounder scum, they're fucked up too. I wish both those types of fucks would just start to kill each other.
>>
>>8499046
I agree that games are shit these days. But it's probably the only way some have to express how they feel in a virtual world.
>>
>>8494959
Fuck off. No one wants to play as a mentally disabled social reject.
>>
>>8499050
The nature of modern games does not go hand in hand with anyone expressing how they feel. Because computers have that far too tempting crutch of processing power, they're far too easy to jam pack with prepackaged elements. See, all that preshus, preshus processing power needs to be honoured, to be made use off, and it would be just way too much work for a developer to actually think, actually decide how to use it all. So they have to outsource the job, somehow. If they don't, then gamers will be irate at being cheated out of getting the full sensory wallop, frenziedly irate at not getting the full bang for their buck. So, the feeling that games transmit, that they express is a regurgitation of a million feels from a million sources, an emotional landfill. And so nothing is untangled, nothing is made sense of, everything just gets perpetually tied together with more and more crap.

And these feeling get increasingly contorted into whatever feeling can be felt in that particular position, they get written over with feelings engineered for the position the mind is in during the act of gaming. This becomes a part of the big kettle of feelings, but a part that blends in more with the other part, a part that echoes more and more. It's a giant mess that above all else, expresses being a giant mess.
>>
>>8496245
>The history behind Poison being a trans character is fucking hilarious too. It's such a clusterfuck of awkward board meetings that you can feel when you read it.
The story about poison being changed to trans in the western version is a lie though, she was trans from the get go
>>
>>8499116
A main character doesn't have to be one that you play as.
>>
Leo in tekken is gender fluid
You can customise leo in male and female garments and hairstyles
Their gender is never mentioned intentionally. Leo is cute as fuck
>>
Not a transgender character, but in Fallout 3 has a pretty solid female lead (if you pick a female character). Lots female-specific dialogues, characters treat you like a girl, etc.
>>
File: stuck up cunts.png (46KB, 200x220px) Image search: [Google]
stuck up cunts.png
46KB, 200x220px
>>8494959
Nevermind having transgendered female characters. What are the odds that those particular select few characters will mean anything to you?

But what i really can't stand is characters in fighting games being so monstrously like my mother.
>>
>>8501466
>female-specific dialogues, characters treat you like a girl,
I don't game but I want to hear this.
>>
>>8501466
was playing new vegas an hour ago and i still can't help but smile when they call me lady or miss lol..
>>
>>8504225
Well, the game starts with a birth scene, so right away it's 'oooh, here's our little girl'. You grow up in the tutorial, living with your dad, celebrating your tenth birthday, etc.

As for the main game, characters just treat you like a girl. It's hard to explain. It's not only that they call you 'miss' or 'madam'. There's also female rivalry, people saying they 'could use a tough girl like you', you can seduce certain characters so they'll send you love letters... I'm agender and the solid 'you are female' vibe is actually messing with my (usually mild) dysphoria.

It's a great game. The shooty bits are a bit scary and boring, but the clever dialogues are worth it.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.