[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non-sexual AGP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: spooked-astaroth.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
spooked-astaroth.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
I've been meaning to ask: I feel both sexual AGP (arousal and all), but even more prominently I've been feeling dysphoria when in situations where I feel better, happier, and purer as a girl then a guy (when reading pretty stories, watching sad anime, etc.)

Is this a thing? Or just part of AGP?

Also, I don't think I'm trans, because I'm not dysphoric like that when I have to abandon this feminine, asexual persona of mine.
I mean, I thought I was trans and asexual, but when I couldn't escape feeling aroused sometimes, I stopped being dysphoric for most part, and couldn:t fully get back to feeling feminine 24/7 like I did before.

Any thoughts? Advice? Anybody knows wtf is wrong with me?
>>
>>8494692
Becoming What We Love: Autogynephilic Transsexualism Conceptualized as an Expression of Romantic Love
http://www.annelawrence.com/becoming_what_we_love.pdf
>>
>>8494716
Thanks, anon, great help.
>>
>>8494692
>I've been feeling dysphoria when in situations where I feel better, happier, and purer as a girl then a guy (when reading pretty stories, watching sad anime, etc.)
>I stopped being dysphoric for most part, and couldn:t fully get back to feeling feminine 24/7 like I did before
I don't understand. Explain yourself in detail.

>>8498497
Anon the author of that article says there's no cure for you other than trapping yourself..
>>
>>8499345
Curehon is illiterate.
>>
>>8503495
No, he just skims over articles looking for anything that agrees with his confirmation bias disregarding any details to the contrary.

The typical 4chan culture warrior, so devoted to the "light of the cause" it's blinded them to all other perception. Sad!
>>
>>8494716
>Despite growing professional
acceptance, Blanchard’s formulation is rejected by some MtF transsexuals as inconsistent
with their experience.

Man I love the bias in this thing. No, Blanchard's theories are taken seriously by none of the current medical communities and it's not just "some MtF transsexuals"

fucking lol, the things one has to read in this site
>>
>>8506793
I don't imagine there's any point in asking for evidence of your claims.
>>
Women are statistically less happy and do worse on almost every level unless you love garbage undergrad degrees.

>purer as a girl
lol bs.

Sounds like you idealize being female, and an idealized version of femininity has nothing to do with womanhood. Being a woman is like....nothing but tiresome 24/7 bs.
>>
>>8506858
How would I prove it? By not showing any official medical transgender guideline that follows Blanchard's pseudoscience? That's easy because they don't exist.
>>
>>8506904
Women are statistically more likely to be depressed but male depression is statistically more likely to be severe and lead to suicide at the end of the road.

It's kind of a wash, really. Even being a successful male (or a successful woman, for that matter) doesn't guarantee happiness even though successful males have it easier in this society than any other. In reality, whether or not you're consistently happy or not is entirely predicated on your innate temperament rather than what sex you were born as. Some people can weather through any storm with a smile, and some people just can't.
>>
>>8506858
Not them but we've had this discussion hundreds of times by this point. APA and WPATH have both come out against Blanchard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria#Diagnosis
>The American Psychiatric Association permits a diagnosis of gender dysphoria if the criteria in the DSM-5, are met. The DSM-5 moved this diagnosis out of the sexual disorders category and into a category of its own. The DSM-5 states that at least two of the criteria for gender dysphoria must be experienced for at least six months' duration in adolescents or adults for diagnosis. The diagnosis was renamed from "Gender Identity Disorder" to "Gender Dysphoria", after criticisms that the former term was stigmatizing. Subtyping by sexual orientation was deleted.
Emphasis on the last line: Blanchard's entire hypothesis - his Transsexual Typology - is based on subtyping by orientation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanchard%27s_transsexualism_typology#DSM-5
>In DSM-5, published in 2013, With autogynephilia (sexual arousal by thoughts, images of self as a female) is a specifier to 302.3 Transvestic disorder (intense sexual arousal from cross-dressing fantasies, urges or behaviors); the other specifier is With fetishism (sexual arousal to fabrics, materials or garments).
The only surviving mention of autogynephilia is as a fetish. As mentioned there is no subtyping by orientation so any DSM references to it are in that context.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexuality#Blanchard.27s_theories_about_sexuality
> Blanchard's ideas about trans women have also been rejected by the World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH), the largest association of medical professionals who provides care for transgender people, as lacking empirical evidence and for stigmatizing behavior instead of focusing on treating distress.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standards_of_Care_for_the_Health_of_Transsexual,_Transgender,_and_Gender_Nonconforming_People
>>
>>8506858
>>8506976
Together they more or less set how transsexuality is treated in the west. If you look at actual published journals the neurological view is the accepted one in those as well.
>>
>>8506976
Be prepared for the horde of neckbeard autists attacking you for even daring to link wikipedia
>>
>>8507002
It's not like APA's and WPATH's positions are unknown though?? I'm not quoting anything technical. Just references to events and statements.
>>
>>8506974
>Women are statistically more likely to be depressed but male depression is statistically more likely to be severe and lead to suicide at the end of the road.

Nope, even suicide attempt are more common among women. ALSO like, literally, men rate themselves as happier on average than women, even without taking into account that women are more likely to be depressed.

> Some people can weather through any storm with a smile, and some people just can't.
Women have a harder time dealing with stress too.

Just shut up and stop trying to idealize being a woman.
>>
>>8507017
>Nope, even suicide attempt are more common among women
Suicide attempt rates are far less important than actual suicide rates.
>>
>>8507017
>Your source means nothing haha, my self-reported happiness surveys clearly mean more than what men actually do!

Are TERFs this delusional? Men kill themselves more often than women by several factors. This has been established clinical fact since records have been kept. You can deny this no better than you can deny the color of the sky.

>Just shut up and stop trying to idealize being a woman.

I'm not a tranny. Just breaking open that leaking hole in your dyke that is "men have an easier time than women in life". We both have it pretty shitty unless you're successful.
>>
>>8507117

Nah fuck off you are wrong. Everyone dies not everyone has to suffer from mental illness and unhappiness day in and day out you shit. Keep trying to move the goal posts tho.
>>
>>8507138
>Are TERFs this delusional?
Not a TERF. Not a RF, not a F. C o n t i n u e.

> Men kill themselves more often than women by several factors. This has been established clinical fact since records have been kept.
And women suffer higher rates of depression, anxiety, suicide attempt, and are overall less happy then men. Men just use more violent methods which disproportionately inflates their own suicide rate. You cannot deny this.

> Just breaking open that leaking hole in your dyke that is "men have an easier time than women in life". We both have it pretty shitty unless you're successful.
Men literally do have it easier than women in life, just on the most basic societal/biological level. By almost any metric, men are more """""successful""" than women. This is established fact since records have been kept.
>>
>>8507145
>Dying is okay because you don't suffer anymore

So a child murderer is better than a child rapist? Please, by all means, continue digging this hole that is your line of "thought process".
>>
>>8507163
>I'm not a TERF, I just believe in muh wage gap and other TERF memes!!! Honest!!!

Why do you people run from labels instead of just accepting them? Washington didn't shy away from calling his militia yankee doodles. Seems to me like fear keeps you back more than anything else!
>>
>>8507190

>So a child murderer is better than a child rapist?
No, but being murdered is doubtlessly better than being tortured day in and day out for your entire life. That's why people commit suicide or attempt it multiple times to begin with, you stupid shit. Because death is preferable to constant suffering. Literally everyone dies, you could die tomorrow and I could die today.

You garbage.
>>
>>8507222
>or attempt it multiple times to begin with
People do that for the sweet attention. Something that men won't get if they just attempt it.
>>
>>8507222
>Everyone dies, that means death doesn't matter!

Is this really your argument? LOL

Literally, murdering a child is better than raping it cuz muh emotional damages (clearly, I should've asked for my rapist to just slit my throat!) Only on /lgbt/ from TERFs can you get this entertainment.
>>
>>8507205

1) I don't think you know what TERF means. Radical feminism (RF) is the belief in abolishing all gender, that the idea of gender is a construct used to keep female-bodied people down. TERF (Trans-Exclusive Radical Feminists) find trans identities to be problematic and claim they reinforce gender roles by changing their bodies to change their genders.
2) I never mentioned """"wage gap"""" so wtf are you even on about? Like, seriously? Are you stupid?
3) """""Wage gap""""" is not a TERF meme, its very mainstream kinda stuff not remotely RF let alone TERF. Just regular F. By your logic Obama is now a "TERF".
>>
ITT b8ers getting b8ed
>>
>>8507245
>lengthy and pedantic explanation over the definition of TERF

only a TERF cares this hard about their own ego

>men are le more successful than le women in pay
>I never mentioned le wage gap, i-it's just a coincidence I used the wage gap as an argument!

TERFs are this autistic
>>
>>8507237
>murdering a child is better than raping it
Nice to know you think of children as "it". Wtf?

For some rape victims, it might be a constant torture and they might rather die. For others, maybe not. People react to things differently.

For suicidal people, by definition, it is not worth the constant torture. That is why they are attempting suicide. Because for them it is BETTER TO DIE. How do you not get that? You idiot.

>>8507233

Nah bullshit and also flies in the face of the fact that women literally have harder time coping with stress, are more prone to anxiety/depression, have lower self-esteem and are much less happy than men.
>>
>>8507265

>lengthy and pedantic explanation over the definition of TERF
Yeah a definition that has nothing to do with me.Also that's not lengthy.

>men are le more successful than le women in pay
I never even mentioned pay.

Men do make more money than women do and women are far less likely to be in any position of power/far more likely to be in poverty, but that's not the same as "wage gap", at least when people talk about "wage gap myth". I'd explain but I think it might be too ~~~~~~~~~~~lengthy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 4 u.
>>
>>8506976
It's very telling that you ignore what WPATH actually says.
>>
>>8507289
Remove women with dependent children from the picture and these divides disappear.

Apples to oranges
>>
>>8507289
Women are NOT more likely to be in poverty. Look at homeless numbers you lying feminist.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.