[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is shaved and pierced belly gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0900.jpg (59KB, 679x455px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0900.jpg
59KB, 679x455px
Is shaved and pierced belly gay?
>>
>>8494322
What a coincidence, I was just literally thinking about going to get my belly button pierced.
Except I'm MtF.

But to answer your question: yes, very.
>>
>>8494322
I'd grab that chubby belly of yours for grip while hardfucking you from behind, bouncing on your ass with light speed so you wont be able to walk for a month straight.

TLDR: Yes, very gay.
>>
>>8494337
I'm cis, straight (mostly). I just got my belly piercing because i think it's cute. Probably won't show to people because I live in a very conservative country
>>
>>8494361
Well you should probably be aware that even very liberal people would find this kind of thing super gay.
>>
>>8494361
straight...
>>
After seeing yours, now I want one because I also think its cute as hell. <--MtF btw
>>
>>8494411
Should I remove it? I want to keep it at least for few months while I'm living alone.
>>
>>8494444
I mean, there's no reason you "SHOULD". It's up to you, if you don't mind people thinking you are gay then there's nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>8494444
>Should I remove it? I want to keep it at least for few months while I'm living alone.

Fuck that, if you like it keep it, it's a little thing that makes you happy, who gives a shit what others think.
>>
Very gay but very cute.
Now i want one.
>>
>>8494322
Maybe to the people on this board who live in constant worry about whether or not they're being perceived as gay, but the average person doesn't associate body piercing with sexuality aside from the right ear in the 90s.
>>
File: IMG_0791.jpg (171KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0791.jpg
171KB, 720x1280px
I just got one too! MtF
>>
>>8494322
straigth men only shave their face and armpits

chest, belly, leg shaving is gay (or mtf)
>>
>>8495045
Nice. Did you do it yourself?
>>
>>8495199
that's stupid.
straight men shave their chest and balls, not their armpits.
>>
>>8495251
Nah cost $25
>>
>>8495045
Looks cute, Anon~
>>
>>8494322
No, it's trans
>>
>>8495787
But im not trans. I just like crossdressing and being cute.
>>
>>8495925
If you even say you just want to be feminine people on this board freak out and tell you to take hormones.
>>
What are some other feminine things i could pull off without having too much attention? I have long hair, nobody cares about it that much. But when i got ears pierced i noticed i got more stares
>>
>>8499500
Try really light makeup, most people won't even notice but you definitely will.
>>
>>8502007
That's too gay. And i don't like makeup in general
>>
I think it's super, super cute and have been considering getting a belly piercing myself, especially so I can wear the sparkly dangly rings. Although I am an extreme faggot and a wannabe femboy.

I don't think it's a sign you're GAY necessarily but very metrosexual at the least. If you're straight, proceed with caution. If you don't have other body piercings or even ear piercings it may be a red flag for girls.
>>
I once had a nipple piercing but there was some uncontrolled growth arround it and i had to remove it after a few weeks.
Will this happen when i pierce my belly button aswell or is this another area where this ain't possbile?
>>
I wouldn't get one myself but it's really cute :3
>>
>>8502150
I had my both nipples pierced. The same thing happened to one of them. You couldn't tell they were pierced now, but right one still has a bump on the side.
>>
>>8502697
yeah, same. It looks alright now, years later.
Still: did or do you have any kind of growth arround your piercing?
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 1280x960px
>>8502836
Yeah, there was some growth. Looks kinda like a bump that occures naturally now.
>>
>>8494322
i wanna pierce my belly but i can right now because I'm still living with my crazy ass baptist parents.
My tummy may get hairy in a few years, can belly rings be okay with hair?
>>
>>8505036
My parents are also like that. They would probably disown me if they found out
>>
Im going to my parent's house in a couple of weeks. Any suggestuons gow to hide the belly piercing?
>>
>>8507351
wear a shirt
>>
>>8507351
Wear a shirt.
>>
I don't know whether it's gay, but it's certainly A E S T H E T I C.
>>
mfw no straight bro friend with belly piercing to lick & kiss
>>
>>8507598
I agree. And since i probably will never get pussy, i think i would agree to become gay
>>
>>8507653
I would let you lick my belly, but i guess you are from a different country. Of course, if you want to come here let me know
>>
Maybe, maybe not.

But on your cute chubby belly, oh baby that's hot. I wanna cum all over your tummy. <3
>>
>>8494322
>Bellybutton piercing
That's gross as shit m8
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.