[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe /tttt/ can help me here. I spend alot of time online and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Maybe /tttt/ can help me here. I spend alot of time online and have a passing voice. I've been full time online for like half a year now. As a result I have several guys online that say they like me. But I don't think I pass very well. In fact I think I'm very ugly as a girl. There's literally no way they would have any interest in me if we met irl. I feel really guilty abiut all of them gushing over me or orbiting me and I've tried to privately tell each of them that I'm unattractive and have a penis irl. They don't listen and just think I'm fishing for compliments or something. I'm at the point where thinking about it makes me cry because they're my friends and I want to stay friends with them but I don't want them to be romantically interested in me. But I can't just send them a candid picture of myself without makeup and lighting tricks because my ego is literally too fragile for me to hear what I already know. I just want things to go back to how they were before I was using voice chat. I legitimately don't deserve any of this attention and they don't believe me at all.

Is there a way to get them to just act normal without pushing them away. They're pretty much my only friends. But I just can't get them to treat me normally and it makes me feel like I'm a peice of garbage who's just lying to them or leading them on.
>>
>>8493833
Fuck, that is happening to me too, except for the fact that my voice doesn't pass at all so I never talked.

I actually went forward and I'm going to meet with one of them in about a year. I have no idea how it will go but I'm tired of feeling like shit because of this. You should probably just do the same.

In the worst case, it's their fault for not believing you that you are ugly, so you shouldn't feel bad.
>>
>>8493833
How does one get a passing voice?
>>
>>8493881
I dont know it's just always been like this.
>>
>>8493851
I can't stop feeling like shit because of it. I just feel so guilty and I know I don't deserve it but they think I'll get over it if they just keep at it but I just keep getting worse and worse. As if I wasn't suicidal enough as it was. I know I'll never be a real girl and I'll never pass for one but I'm starting to think that even trying was a mistake. All the nice things they say to me and the way they treat me is just a reminder that I'll never be more than a cheap imitation and I have to put miles of space between us to even get this far. I just want to kill myself for even daring to try to "become" a woman. They should be disgusted and hate me and the only reason they don't is because they read too much hentai and think it'll be like their anime. But there are plenty of real girls on the server and I just feel so awful. I cant even talk to them because I'm not out to any of them and they'll just hate me or think I'm weird if I tell them. I just can't stop crying now. I just wish I ws born normal and not with a defective brain.
>>
>>8493912
Lies!
>>
>>8493943
Honestly you should just stop with all this. Tell them you are really not interested in a relationship right now or even casual sex. You've got a lot of other problems with your self esteem right now that you have to work out through.

Take a break from that shit and focus on working on your real life issues.
You are full time in real life right? Have you had all your paperwork done for changing your name and gender in your ID? Do you already go to a therapist?
>>
File: lgbt.jpg (35KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
lgbt.jpg
35KB, 564x423px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxOju_ugh2Q watch this
>>
>>8493881
1. Google voice training tips
2. Practice
3. More practice
4. Ask someone you know irl to help you find the voice that sounds good (meet in real life, not on Skype or discord)
5. MORE PRACTICE!
6. ???????
7. Profit!
>>
>>8496886
Ah meeting someone in real life is too scary though
>>
>>8498817
You can skip that part about meeting someone irl, but it would really help you find your voice.
>>
>>8499209
I asked my mum and she likes my normal guy voice best :(
>>
>>8499704
Be prepared that at first time your girl voice will sound ridiculous, but you have to bear with it and try your best to continue.
When you get a little higher voice, then ask someone to help you seek the right one.
It’s a long process, but it’s worth it 100%.
Is your mama supporting your transition by the way?
>>
>>8493833
dont think you can
just be honest and try to remain friends and it will likely be fine, enjoy the attention

we had an open tranny in clan chat with typical tranny voice but still some boys were lusting and flirting with her, its normal for guys, they even flirt with eachother all the time (apart from some homophobes)
>>
>>8493881
Voice changing software
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.