[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well homos why aren't you thanking black trannies ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 16

File: DDG9AG9UwAApxhU (1).jpg (151KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
DDG9AG9UwAApxhU (1).jpg
151KB, 2048x1152px
Well homos why aren't you thanking black trannies ?
>>
Thank you black trannies for throwing bricks at those heinous cops.
>>
>>8493238
What did they mean by this?
>>
Marsha P. Johnson was not transgender, she also wasn't the first to throw a brick. Sylvia Rivera was white and transgender but a lot of people don't actually believe she was there that night and she just claimed to be there.

The idea that black trans women started the movement is a just a progressive fairy tail. The patrons of the stonewall riot were almost all men, identifying as men. It is actually sad that the thing that started the riot was not police brutality against gay men, but that the police were manhandling a biological woman. But that is female privilege for you.
>>
>>8493238
thinking face
>>
>>8493238
>niggers throwing shit at people doing anything ever
>>
>>8493238
Congratulations you just triggered someone
>>
>>8493284
sauce?
>>
>>8493238
I'm so glad I don't live in the US and don't have to deal with your retarded as fuck stonewall politics bullshit
>>
>>8493238
White gays are ungrateful pieces of shit desu.
>>
File: 1498291976527.png (30KB, 206x182px) Image search: [Google]
1498291976527.png
30KB, 206x182px
>>8493238
>because stonewall, one event that it isn't even possible to verify claims that it was started by a black tranny, means that black trannys are responsible for any and every bit of gay activism

Really makes you think
>>
File: 1487649996957.jpg (58KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
1487649996957.jpg
58KB, 640x853px
>>8493238
This reminds me of the last time I tried to kill myself.
This was about a year or two ago.
I was riding back from my parents house on a bus across country. Coming from them I was pretty fucked up. They didnt know I was trans but they are are black southern baptists so they are damn near on the level of devout catholics.
Needless to say I didnt have a very good time there.
Anyway, about halfway through the trip I got really low. Like really fucking bad. We stopped in a city ( I think it was chicago buy Im not sure) and we had about a 4 hour layover so I left the bus station on the verge of tears and hopelessly depressed and wandered around.
I eventually came across a cop and without thinking I walked up to him and pushed him.
I was in tears by this point and screamed at him to shoot me. We were the only ones on the street at the time. Luckily for my stupid ass he just stared at me. Then he basically talked me down. He coaxed me into a dinner and we talked some more. I had seen lots of news stories of people getting blown away by cops for years so I figured I only needed to go up and punch one but punching hurts (this was actually part of my thought process while depressed and on a bus for a day and a half) so pushing would work fine.
I didnt want to be a hashtag, or a news story, I just wanted to be dead and instead this nice man helped me out of that awful place I was in. He understood when I told him I was super depressed since his son Had suffered from depression as well. I never got his contact info and I havent been back on the bus for a while but I do appreciate what he did and I havent tried to kill myself since. Not on purpose, anyway.
I know no one here cares, I just figured Id share since this thread was a shitty attempt at trolling.
t. Black Tranny
>>
File: KENTUCKY OH LORDY LORD CHICKEN.jpg (126KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
KENTUCKY OH LORDY LORD CHICKEN.jpg
126KB, 600x390px
>>8493284
Wtf is this???? This is supposed to be a black LGBT+++++ icon?!?!?!

blasphemy
i call blasphemy
>>
>>8493284
>Marsha P. Johnson
Ehhh, you can't talk about those people without acknowledging the historical context that the trans identity hadn't really been formalized yet, and trans women at the time usually were just drag queens and/or transvestite hookers. It's all speculation, but Marsha in particular never really chose to present herself as male in any public space.
>>
>>8493238
God damn it.

Yes. Stonewall is rightfully considered the start of the modern gay movement.

But no, it didn't single-handedly incept it. It was just the straw that broke the camel's back on what was a surmounting movement across the country at that time. A tiny bar in Greenwich village didnt have the mystical power to create the gay rights movement, and if you're going to be completely factual, the heavy lifting before Stonewall and after was mostly done by white gay men and lesbians.
>>
>>8494993
So you can't claim them. It's ENTIRELY irresponsible to claim someone like Marsha just so retards can feel grand about 'starting it all'.
>>
>>8494828
tldr: Boofucking whoo you should have just killed yourself.
>>
>>8495099
OOOOOO ROCK MAN OOOOOO UNFFFFF WANK BARA ROCK MAN
>>
>>8495008
>mostly done by white gay men
>rewriting history, the post

you weren't even born yet.
>>
>>8495223
He's not wrong though. Majority of the heavy work was done by white men and women convincing their communities that there's nothing wrong with being LGBT.
You really think slapping on a huge dildo and putting on a shake and go wig was doing anything for LGBT rights? LMAOOOOOOO
>>
>>8495223
>you weren't even born yet.
Did I imply I was there?

Do you have pictures of all the litigation battles, political campaigns, and pride parades where the majority of participants aren't white?

Because I'd be incredibly interested in being taught.
>>
>>8495152
>ROCK MAN
IT"S A FUCKING GORON YOU FILTHY CASUAL

If there is one thing I hate about the new cool copypasta it's everyone calling the avatar 'rock man', that is Darunia, the Goron hero of the Legend, you all should recognize him in his bara majesty even if his glorious form has been appropriated by a troll. It's like you don't even smash pots. #triggered
>>
>>8495255
>the heavy work

LMAOOOOOOO

>>8495257
The point is you don't know shit.
Just stop talking.
>>
>>8495281
take your own advice
>>
>>8495281
>WE WUZ THE ORIGINATORS
*giggles*
hmu when y'all accomplish something noteworthy for once
>>
>>8495281
This is a really great rebuttal. Definitely a 10/10. Consider me officially learnt.
>>
File: 1494295297481.png (119KB, 575x366px) Image search: [Google]
1494295297481.png
119KB, 575x366px
>>8493238
>Who gave me rights
Rights are primordial.
>>
>>8494828
That's some story.
>>
File: groundbreaking.gif (430KB, 244x174px) Image search: [Google]
groundbreaking.gif
430KB, 244x174px
>>8495459
>>8495398
>white people: WE WUZ THE ORIGINATORS

you're just mutants who lack melanin and try to take credit for the work of others
>>
File: i-made-this.png (35KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
i-made-this.png
35KB, 500x300px
>>8495516
>>
File: trin.gif (2MB, 268x335px) Image search: [Google]
trin.gif
2MB, 268x335px
>>8495526
>a shitty drawing proves my point

kek
>>
>>8495526
It's missing the panel where he smashes it.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 179x282px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 179x282px
>>8495040
they tried that with Quentin crisp too.

progressives and their fucking history revisionism
>>
>>8495526
Black people existed before white people.
So technically they created civilization.
Unless you think white people are allyums or something.
>>
>>8495540
you didn't argue your point, you just stated it.
why would you expect anything more than that in reply?
is it because you are entitled and ignorant?
>>
>>8495593
monkeys existed before people
so technically they invented the internet
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>8495593
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

get up to date girl
>>
File: women.gif (1MB, 363x224px) Image search: [Google]
women.gif
1MB, 363x224px
>>8495574
>progressives

damn those progressives making homosexuality legal!
we need retrogressives so we can all be burnt at the stake!
/sarcasm

>being this stupid
>>
>>8493238
this might be slightly off-topic, but why is it that black trans women are more likely to be murdered?
there's a list on wikipedia and it says 12 of 13 trans women who were murdered this year in the US were black
>>
>>8495650
because black people in general are more likely to be murdered?
>>
File: swq1nocy6161qzotqx8i.jpg (70KB, 800x499px) Image search: [Google]
swq1nocy6161qzotqx8i.jpg
70KB, 800x499px
>>8495605
and what is your point?
that you are better than everyone because of your skin color?
what evidence is there for that?
did you help move the civil rights movement forward?
no.
so stop taking credit for it.
all you have done is sit on your fat ass and bitch at people.
>>
>>8495630
progressives have always been homosexuals friend
>>
>>8495549
This.
>>
>>8493284
Sylvia Rivera was of mixed race descent and Puerto Rican. At any case she being close to Marsha P stated M was trans and SR was trans herself.

I think it's silly to revision away Sylvia's non-whiteness especially given that it's so clear she isn't white.
>>
Also you guys are forgetting Stormé DeLarverie most people never knew about her but she was important.
>>
>>8495666
why are you linking to me when you are just talking to yourself?
>>
>>8495666
Satan's trips speak the truth!
>>
>>8495776
>given that it's so clear she isn't white.
>mixed race descent and Puerto Rican
self awareness isnt your forte huh
>>
>>8495858
There are white Puerto Ricans, she is mixed race descent and of the island of PR
>>
>>8495899
>mixed race
>white

pick one
>>
>>8493284
>It is actually sad that the thing that started the riot was not police brutality against gay men, but that the police were manhandling a biological woman.
I see.
That must be the specific point in time where everything went to shit.
>>
>>8495926
Puerto Rican is not a race nor does it imply everyone is mixed race.
>>
File: paris-boombox.png (293KB, 601x359px) Image search: [Google]
paris-boombox.png
293KB, 601x359px
>>8496051
>a biological woman
>>
>>8495089
Meh. Its whatever.

>>8495099
You dont really need to say anything.
THe world is shitty most of the time, but sometimes its not.

>>8495497
Its the most emotional out of the three times in my life Ive tried to kill myself.

>>8495275
I tried really hard to make it through OoT but I cant even get past the starting village. I dont want to say its over rated but I just cant get into this game.
>>
>>8495516
You know what, I will give credit to you blacks on something you have been claiming for a while now. I'm now 100% sure the claims that blacks invented the steam engine are indeed true, after all, no one blows hot air like you guys.
>>
File: smile.gif (2MB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
smile.gif
2MB, 245x220px
>>8498615
You should do stand-up.
I mean the clever wit that you portrayed in that sick burn....Wow!
Some major talent there!!!
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.