[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Estrogen and Double Mastectomy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

So I want to remove my breasts, I've been out as trans since I was 14 and hormones since 16 and I don't want them anymore.

Can I stay on estrogen and breast tissue not return?

Background:
I am trans, still trans but I had very prominent gynecomastia since I was 10 and quite frankly they just feel too much like my pretransition self. It's very much connected to maleness.

At this point in the game I don't really have any attachment to passing, it's all I've really known but I'm trans in my mind first. No matter how much you pass those I grew up with always see me as a man and so too the men I've dated. I don't really have a desire to uphold some standard I don't care about. Nor do I want to uphold the cliche stealth stories moving to the city of "dead parents, only child, house fire so no baby pics, infertile". Because now and days people are realizing that's a trans narrative.

My grandmother who is from Madagascar told me about a kind of people who existed in her village and the towns in her region. They were proud of who they were and they had the opportunity to live as women or be as they are in between. They were greatly respected and they lived their truth.

So really breasts don't mean shit to me at this point.
>>
I've heard it's impossible for removed breast tissue to grow back unless you're still going through puberty. If the surgeon does not leave behind any tissue, then there should be no growth problems for you.
>>
>You don't know what you have until it's gone.

Also this is the stupidest thing I've read today
> It's very much connected to maleness.
Boobs are like the most female trait there is (not counting moobs though but that's not gyno/real boobs).
>>
>>8492325
>14
L A T E T R A N S I T I O N E R
>>
>>8492564
I'm fine being trans at this point and am fine being ambigously gendered. Passing does make the day to day a bit easier but when people find out it's worse than being cis passing. I've had three friends die in large part to passing and their ex's being with them until things popped off and they got murdered in a fact "I got tricked" ruse that's played often
>>
>>8492325
>At this point in the game I don't really have any attachment to passing, it's all I've really known but I'm trans in my mind first.

Just goes to show that you can be illegitimate at any age.
>>
>>8492325
you can take serms
after mastectomy they wont grow just like they dont grow for women who have to do it dues to cancer
but dont rush it
>>
>>8492591
My insurance completely covers Lupron is that similar?
>>8492584
Eh, I'm tires of lying about not being trans and doing ym best to be something I am not. I will always be trans, I accept that and love that. My grandmother who always supported me has arranged for me to visit other Sekrata in the hinterlands. There is nothing wrong with being what I am.
>>
>>8492582
Tell them early on? I don't know where you live though, it could be dangerous there compared to here.. I'm pretty openly trans, as in I live in the same smallish town etc, tell people I think it's going somewhere with early on, but don't tell every person I meet for no reason..

Anyway you do you though, just curious how removing breasts will solve this for you, are you going to present male again after (male clothes, no makeup, short hair etc)?
Cis women have small boobs too, and some have them removed due to cancer, they still pass as women too.
>>
>>8492671
All my friends "spilled the T" early on, their partners killed them when they felt their interest in a trans person would "out" them.

I'm in my C cup range now so not small, I just don't have any connection with them. I hear many trans women find their breasts sexy or even arousing to themselves but for me they are just gyno breasts that have been enlarged
>>
>>8492655
>Eh, I'm tires of lying about not being trans and doing ym best to be something I am not.

What, a woman?
>>
>>8492735
Cis. Going stealth has been an experience of trying to kill my trans experiences. Lying as much as possible to keep up the story as I mentioned above.

My family always supported me as being "special" it's rooted in my father's and grandmother's culture. I hate that I have to pretend they are dead when. They taught me to be proud of being sekrata.
>>
>>8492753
Maybe you could find a middle ground? Being stealth to the majority of people in your life, like friends/coworkers, doesn't mean you have to straight-up lie to your partners and put yourself in danger.
>>
>>8492781
But it's a lie especially now that trans is so visible in media and people talk about trans clients. Laughing at calling them she and her "but clearly she's a man, I don't want to get sued". It's wrong.
>>
>>8492842
Wait, what's a lie? Being stealth at all? The people you work with don't need to know that shit.
>>
>>8492325
Don't trap yourself.

>>8492544
>I've heard it's impossible for removed breast tissue to grow back unless you're still going through puberty.
[citation needed]

>>8492573
Bitterhon.

>>8492582
You can be more than just fine if you detransition. Try happiness.

>>8492842
It's not lying that you are a male. Don't trap yourself, and wait for the cure.

>>8492857
No, you not detransitioning.
>>
>>8492857
Yes being stealth. I see the girls in here wanting it but the grass always greener. It's not that great. It's just full of deceit
>>
File: lostfish_sc_02.jpg (49KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
lostfish_sc_02.jpg
49KB, 300x450px
>>8492655
Lupron is gnrh blocker, it makes your balls stop working - they stop producing testosterone
SERM is stops estrogen activity in selective tissues - particularly in breasts, which can reduce/prevent gyno and breast cancer (check HRT gen or look it up)

where the hell do you live if you had transgirls killed?
>>
>>8492873
>citation
Cancer survivor and FtM websites lol. I googled for a bit, but I didn't see anything about breast growth happening unless the doctor fucked up somehow.
>>
>>8492781
This though, anon from here >>8492671

>>8492842
Don't lie, just be you, tell people that should know before it gets to go anywhere.

>>8492695
As for your friends, I don't know their story, how they meet their partners, seems like a really dangerous place to be lgbt in general if that's a common thing though, or they where all really unlucky with who they meet.. (or kept lying to long, albeit that should be no excuse for violence anyway).
>>
>>8492886
derpy grammar, too tired, I hope you understand what Im trying to say
>>
>>8492886
NYC
>>
>>8492325
So remove them, bitch.
Why are we supposed to care?
The Narcissism on this board is incredible.
>>
>>8495861
I'm asking a question regarding a double mastectomy and HRT creating new breast tissue.

But also providing background because people tend to ask about those things and I'm cutting to the chase
>>
>>8492325
>Can I stay on estrogen and breast tissue not return?

a quick google and it looks like the reason people take estrogen blockers after mastectomy is because there is a link between breast cancer and estrogen in people with the genetic propensity for the disease.
if you don't have breast cancer (or the gene) then you should be okay to keep taking estrogen.
you won't regrow breast tissue after it has been cut off.
https://community.breastcancer.org/forum/67/topics/759959
>>
>>8492695
Post 'em
>>
>>8495952
I was seeing those kinds of posts, I didn't know if the risk itself came from breast tissue regrowth creating the conditions to get polyps.

My issue now is finding a top surgeon who will do this, but I'll figure it out.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.