[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Society and lgbt-people - the truth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 14312341561.jpg (81KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
14312341561.jpg
81KB, 1200x1200px
It's okay to be a tranny AS LONG AS YOU ARE CUTE or HOT.

It's okay to be a lesbian AS LONG AS YOU AND YOUR GF ARE A CUTE or HOT COUPLE.

It's okay to be a gay dude, AS LONG AS YOU DON'T ACT LIKE A FAGGOT.

Same goes for bisexuals, who are in homosexual partnerships.

Possible rule exceptions:
a) You live in a very religious area, e.g. muslim country or hardcore christian environment.
b) You are very young.
c) You are a vocal SJW.

We all know this already, but many of us have yet to admit it.
>>
>>8491921
>It's okay to be a tranny AS LONG AS YOU ARE CUTE or HOT.
>It's okay to be a lesbian AS LONG AS YOU AND YOUR GF ARE A CUTE or HOT COUPLE.

Kind of a high standard there anon. I mean some people are just born downright ugly troglodytes. Is it just to cast them off from one they love because of appearance?
>>
>>8492337
Ugly people can find love.
They just need to lower their standards and date other ugly people.
And not post selfies online.
Nobody wants to see that shit.
>>
>>8492354
True but OP is stating you shouldn't be in a lesbian relationship or can't be trans if your ugly. To me LGBT rights have always been about allowing non traditional relationships regardless of appearance.

I'm all for people improving appearances but is it fair to tell them not to pursue their desires because of looks?
>>
>>8492354
That improbably the most I've laughed at a 4chan comment all day
>>
File: 1483426376256.jpg (526KB, 1272x1094px) Image search: [Google]
1483426376256.jpg
526KB, 1272x1094px
>>8491921
this is actually true god fucking damn it

noone would care if you transitioned and became a cute girl, you could live a normal happy life as a cute girl or a hot guy, but if you resemble an ugly masculine woman or weird looking effeminate guy you're then ostracized by society on more than one level; because you're ugly and abnormal

i realize this now being an ugly mtf
>>
OP here.

>>8492337
>"Kind of a high standard there anon."
Yes.
Please be aware of the thread-title: "Society and lgbt-people". These are not my personal standards, it's what I believe the standards of most people (society) are.

>>8492402
>"True but OP is stating you shouldn't be in a lesbian relationship or can't be trans if your ugly"
I was talking about social norms. Of course you can be a tranny and not good looking, but you will have it harder.
It is an obvious fact that beautiful mfts and ftms are more accepted. Did you ever wonder, why they only talk on very, very, very rare occasions about ftms in the media? It's because they are usually good or at least decent looking. Additionally there are no high beauty standards for men. You can go through life as an ugly guy without much complications.

>>8492558
>"this is actually true god fucking damn it"
Yes, but it is also sad.
>"noone would care if you transitioned and became a cute girl, you could live a normal happy life as a cute girl or a hot guy, but if you resemble an ugly masculine woman or weird looking effeminate guy you're then ostracized by society on more than one level; because you're ugly and abnormal"
That's what I wanted to express, but in better words.
>"i realize this now being an ugly mtf"
You probably aren't ugly. The vast majority of ugly mtfs tend to be delusional about their looks as well as the appearance of others ("You look great, hon").
>>
>>8494549
(cont.)

There are things you can do in order to "please" society.

>Be a verbal anti-SJW at least in parts
That's why people love Blaire White so much - you can't deny that they do. It's not so much because of her looks - she looks pretty average at best -, but because of her non-intruding attitude.
People think that trannies are forcing everything on others ("Call me XYZ, ... or else you're a bigot!). By doing the exact opposite, you will gain sympathy: "Hey, it's okay, if you call me X, personall I would prefer Y, but I know it may be difficult at first." Something like that would work. People are harsh on you, but they are not monsters after all.

>Live in an accepting area
Idk about America. Maybe California? The problem with living in those areas is that many trannies there become SJWs and that does not contribute anything to their well-being after all.

>Put in effort.
People will realize the amount of effort you put into passing. It's like they can smell it. As soon as they realize that you really try, you will gain sympathy.

That's all I can think of right now. I'm sorry for having you reminded of harsh truths. Remember that there will always be people, who like you just the way you are. I'm just talking about the majority of people, who do not have a closer relationship to you.
Also remember that "good looking people are well accepted" is a non-brainer. It also applies for non-transsexual and heterosexual people, but these guys and gals have the advantage to be able to "dive into the mainstream". Many of us just can't do this.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.