[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way for Trans people to be cured of the burden of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1486233358930.jpg (32KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486233358930.jpg
32KB, 1024x640px
>>
>>8491710
>cure blah blah blah cure?
The cure for all of life's unsavory symptoms is death.
>>
It's definitely not mutilating their bodies and taking hormones to permanently alter their physical form.
>>
>>8491710

Yes. Being "transgender" is distress caused by two factors.

Physical distress: a person dislikes their genitals because they were sexually abused (this may or may not be remembered). Hatred of one's genitals is commonly played out in "chastity" fantasies. Some people may also fantasize of self-castration.

Social distress: the "trans" person feels inadequate as they have previously been unsuccessful at performing femininity (if they are female) or masculinity (if they are male).

Resolution?

Learn to cope with the effects of sexual abuse.

Learn to accept yourself as a person whose interests do not align with the societal pressures placed upon people of your sex.

Remember that interests do not affect your biological sex. Also, being a "female" or a "male" is a biological fact. Biological sex is not a "feeling". You can not "feel" like a girl, although you may WANT to be a girl because you think it will soothe the above states of distress.

Suicide rates of post-op trans people are high. Remember this.
>>
Yes!

As it happens there are two cures:

1) HRT
2) A noose

The choice is yours!
>>
File: 1498054490216.png (137KB, 598x435px) Image search: [Google]
1498054490216.png
137KB, 598x435px
>>8491710
I can only speak for myself here but, I've personally been trying to internalize the idea that gender outside of biology is arbitrary, and that society only makes a big deal out of it in order to divide and oppress. I have dysphoria because I don't feel "manly" enough, that I don't fulfill societies expectations, but I've come to the realization that instead of trying to then fit I to societies female role, I can instead just ignore society and take no role at all, do what makes me comfortable, and also attempt to de-condition myself from thinking that people's behaviors, tastes, attitudes, opinions, or any other personality trait are tied to their sexually dimorphic biology. This, I think, is way more useful and attainable a goal and mindset than trying to take estrogen and AAs to chemically castrate myself, drop thousands on surgeries, and make life more difficult in every conceivable way.
>>
>>8491710
There is always hope for a cure.
Advocacy of a cure is required, and we need to make as much noise as we can in order to find the cure for AGP/Trans/Dysphoria.

>>8491963
Correct on suicide rates. Incorrect on the causes. The causes of transgender are unknown. [citation needed].

>>8491997
HRT doesn't work, and often still results in a noose. We need to advocate for a cure.

>>8492036
Nothing wrong with this. Fuck society.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.