[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transgender vs. Drug Addict

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: sadgirls.jpg (38KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
sadgirls.jpg
38KB, 300x250px
Which do you think is worse to be in the eyes of society, transgender or a drug addict? I personally can't decide but at least there's rehab and stuff if you're an addict.
>>
drug addict by far. trannies are just looked at with pity or amusement.
>>
>>8491460
Drug addicts.

In 2014 there were 21,500,000 Americans battling a substance addiction of one kind or another
>Source: http://americanaddictioncenters.org/rehab-guide/addiction-statistics/

In 2014 there were 317,000,000 people in the US
>Source: https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/robert-schlesinger/2013/12/31/us-population-2014-317-million-and-71-billion-in-the-world

That means that on average 6.7% of people or 1 in every 15 people had a substance addiction of some kind.

In 2014 there were 700,000 transgender people in the US
>Source: http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/research/census-lgbt-demographics-studies/how-many-people-are-lesbian-gay-bisexual-and-transgender/

That means that on average 0.22% of people or 1 in every 454 people are transgender.

Therefore it is 30x more likely that someone is a substance abuser than transgender.

Plus drug / alcohol abuse has been current social conversation and even fashionable for the last century or so, so it's even more acceptable.

In conclusion, you're a lot more likely to be accepted as a heroin addict than a tranny.
>>
>>8491460
Drug addicts.
They can get clean, become honorable members of society and are looked on with awe.

AGP/Trans/Dysphoria, on the other hand are always seen as scum.

Let's work on the cure for AGP, and let's make this world better.
>>
>>8491460
>implying there are trannies that aren't drug addicts
My sides.
>>
>>8491460
Depends if you pass and if no one knows you're trans. Also, depends on wich country you're living.

t. if you're trying to decide if you want to transition or do drugs, transition.
>>
>>8491541
>:(
>>
>>8491919
Even drug addicts aren't as looked down upon as trannies and maybe at least I could be happy if I was high all the time
>>
>>8491575
>They can get clean, become honorable members of society and are looked on with awe.

This basically never happens, though.
You usually have a ex-heroin addict burnout who manages to mantain a life as a clerk, or anywya as a small-time worker, and that's it. Usually the sight inspire pity, for you can always tell in long time heroin addicts that extensive brain damage has been done.

>>8493311
Drug users in the US are locked in some of the worst jails available in the West. At the very least transgender people don't have to worry about that (unless the US government will go full Uganda on the LGBTQ+ people).

>>8491460
Actual drug addictions (benzos, stima and alcohol) will disqualify you as a human being ar long as you're addicted. Past, that, if you've lost coherence in the process you will be looked down as a subhuman for the rest of your life. People won't be mean to you, but they'll basically treat you like a retard, and only the most trivial jobs will be available to you (for you'll never be able to hide your coherence loss from your employers). Also the chance of falling back into addiction is always present, and if that happens chances are that this was your last chance and you'll end up spending the rest of your life as a fiend.
Unless you live in a country where transgender people are actually killed and lynched, you can say that your life is better than the one of a ex-hardcore drugs addict.

t. my brother died on a heroin OD after 20 years of fiending (he was 37), best friend is now borderline uncoherent due to stims abuse. He has been sober for 4 years now, but you can always tell that he messed up his brain with drugs, you just have to give him a glance and you'll notice.
>>
In the eyes of society trans people don't even exist.
>>
Drug addict, no question.

Drug addicts made a choice, even people that think Trans are mentally ill still think they're at least mentally ill.
>>
>>8491460
What if im addicted to estrogen?
>>
>>8491460
I repressed and became a drug addict to cope
>>
>>8491460
I think transgender
>>
>>8494853
I did the same
>>
>>8491460
Drug addicts cause harm for all of society, they're a cancer that feeds on us all.

Trannies just harm themselves because dysphoria.
>>
>>8491460
In Puerto Rico people think more of drug addicts than faggots
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.