[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does liberals hate white gay men?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 12

File: 1481528742297.png (264KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1481528742297.png
264KB, 719x1280px
Why does liberals hate white gay men?
>>
>being a prog in 2017
how embarrassing
>>
#GodBlessTrump. You can tell that tranny is triggered all the time since the election.
>>
>>8491174
They're white.
They're men.

Coincidentally so are these liberals.
But don't mention that or they'll suddenly go 1/256th Cherokee/African/Asian/Southern Irish meaning there's literally nothing white about them.
>>
File: BLM ransom demands.jpg (243KB, 807x823px) Image search: [Google]
BLM ransom demands.jpg
243KB, 807x823px
>>
>>8491224

Darkies really are insufferable.
>>
>>8491174
>won't include black trans women
[citation needed]

I've never seen a "no black trans women" sign at pride.
This is just another dumb bitch who likes to make up a bunch of bullshit to get attention.
>>
>>8491174
Black trans women made what?
>>
>>8491224
>We envision a Pride that prioritizes Black spaces
Holy fuck and BLM still has non-black supporters? jfc
>>
File: black lives matter orlando.png (493KB, 1728x1130px) Image search: [Google]
black lives matter orlando.png
493KB, 1728x1130px
>>
>>8491242
They made the trans murder rates pretty damn high by not tellin' black dudes they haven't had their surgeries yet.

i think
dunno
>>
>>8491298
>>8491224
Best part is they didn't even bother registering to this year's Toronto pride. So they'll either crash it again like they own the fucking thing or they won't even bother showing up.

>>8491298
This girl being giant racist cunt is really heartbreaking, though, since she's really cute and I like her style.

Worst thing about SJWs is that they've hijacked the sort of style I like so now every girl that looks cool to me is likely a crazy ass racist.
>>
>>8491356
They'll crash it again if they have a large enough group and most people are going to just let them.
Sad reality.
But yeah, SJWs have fucked up so many styles it's ridiculous.
>>
>>8491356
>>8491379
Of course. Why wouldn't they crash it, now they've been shown terrorism works?
>>
>>8491242
Recently people have started claiming two things
>the stonewall riots are the main reason LGBT members have any rights at all
The riots did help raise awareness of our struggle and how hard we had to fight but they are just a few battles in this war
>the riots were started by a black trans woman who threw a brick at a cop
There is nothing to back up this claim
>>
>>8491174
it's divide&conquer shit
>>
>"If it isn't explicitly in favor of us, it must be explicitly against us."
>>
>>8491174
>>8492155
Racism is and always has been real in the gay community, gay men have always made LGBT rights about them since the late 1960's.

Gay white men represent in many ways the straight white men who've effectively marginalized us until now. There whining for rights comes not from caring about everyone else but moreso their desire for the same opportunities their straight counterparts have.

This all being the general dissenting argument.
>>
>>
>>8491174
>liberals

so a black tranny represents all "liberals" now?
gays are liberal too, btw
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (104KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
104KB, 500x373px
>>8492253
>Racism is and always has been real in the gay community, gay men have always made LGBT rights about them since the late 1960's.

That is pure bullshit.
The civil rights movement and the gay rights movement have been allies from the start.
Go shill your divisive lies somewhere else.
>>
Friendly reminder that whiteness and blackness are both destructive concepts that need to be dismantled
>>
>>8491174
I really, REALLY don't understaind this. What the fuck is this "erasure" they're talking about? Who the fuck are these "white gay men" who are standing at the entry gates to gay pride events preventing black trannies from entering?

Maybe if the majority of black trans women were in school advocating for LGBT rights rather than selling their asses for crack in the ghetto and spreading AIDS, you'd see more of them.
>>
>>8492278
This is false. There have always been gay black people in civil rights movements but Gay Rights groups have until only recently made real efforts in combatting racism.
>>
>>8491174
Why do whites still tolerate these worthless fucking subhumans that hate us and scream for GIBZ?
We should remove these fucking niggers, sand niggers and spics from our nations.
>>
>>8492088
>the riots were started by a black trans woman who threw a brick at a cop
Black people are at the origin of everything good and important to ever exist or take place. You should know that you bigot.
>>
>>8492332
This is the kind of stuff that has people make statements like >>8491174
>>
>>8492346
Nope - my statement never would have been made if it weren't for statements like >>8491174. I would have kept my mouth shut. Works both ways.
>>
>>8492361
It doesn't work both ways because gay men and gay white male led orgs proclaiming truly pan-LGBT rights aren't doing shit. They get funding for black brown trans and women but move it to their preferred programs and are actively utilizing the non-profit world to bank roll their own people and their pockets/projects.

I've been working in this field for a decade on major cities in the east and west coast and it's the same.

It's more than words.
>>
>>8492377
Even if what you say is true, idiots like the OP post aren't doing themselves any favors. Only making people angrier and more divided. It's the liberal minority like people in the OP post that is partially, if not wholly, responsible for the current political administration in power. White rural people got tired of being called racist and voted in an idiot. Congratulations.
>>
>>8491174

The left has given up on the white working class as a voting bloc. In 2017, their goal is to diminish their influence as a voting bloc. So their goal is to increase immigration in order to demographically replace the white vote.

I am a gay man, I heavily believe in liberalism, but the paradox of liberalism is that it has to be defended. The LGBT "voting bloc" is no longer as crucial as it was before, and it is irrelevant in comparison to the immigrant voting bloc.
>>
>>8492403
No it's forcing non-profits to change or die, people coming together to protest orgs and programs have in fact changed the non-profit landscape for the better.

Asking people who are actively exploited to be nicer hasn't done a thing, they tried that route for decades and nothing happened.

I'm encouraging people to speak up, this old paradigm needs to die. I'm tired of being in video conferences and hear my supervisors inflating hiv rates among black and brown MSM to get more money. It's disgusting.
>>
>>8492377
And what are these racist programs that only help gay white men?
>>
>>8492444
A number of HIV/AIDS prevention orgs, youth programs and major national programs.

It's not just a few bad apples it's the bunch.
>>
File: Worf-Disapproves.png (436KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
Worf-Disapproves.png
436KB, 666x666px
>>8491174

The liberal agenda can't stop and won't stop. They cowed white men and made it politically okay to be completely racist and openly supportive of eugenics and race warfare to "limit" their spread (if you have any doubt, download the extension that swaps white for black or jew in headlines).

Gay men are still men. White gays are still white. The agenda demands the dethroning (and implied extinction) of white men. It really is that simple, even if most people in this board might be too indoctrinated to see it. Somehow it's okay to say you'll breed a people out of existence, because that's not a holocaust camp, so it's completely different. Oh, unless it's indians, aboriginals, jews or some african tribe. Then it's a holocaust again, and probably white people's fault.

They act like your best friends, but in truth you have more to fear from liberals than conservatives. Liberals are protecting the people who want to throw you off buildings, right now. They use you as a political crutch. Compared to "ew gays are icky" it's no contest, still most white gay men don't have the sense to vote their interests.
>>
>>8492454
Funny how I've worked with CARES, a prominent nonprofit HIV prevention group, and the majority of our clients were black. Our outreach was heavily focused in black communities as well. Tons of our funding went in that direction, and has been for years.

What's really behind your race baiting agenda, I wonder?
>>
>>8492460
The overton window is just moving too far left. The "liberals" of yesterday (quite literally) are the far-right fascists of tomorrow. It's insane. It'll only get worse, especially in america too. Approval ratings of the opposing party are lowest they've ever been, numerous surveys show people struggle to cross political boundaries, and people are ending more friendships over politics than they used to.

Shit's fucked.

>>8492434
Yes.
>>
>>8492454
>A number of HIV/AIDS prevention orgs
Yeah gonna call bullshit on your whole story because this is obviously something that benefits black GBT people the most.
>>
>>8492454
>vague reply
>>>8492436
>my supervisors inflating hiv rates among black and brown MSM
hmmm I'm starting to notice something...
>>
>>8492470
Okay and the organization programs I am talking about don't have a majority black clientele and are funneling money from federal and state grants. That's been my argument. Your stating a mostly black utilized program benefiting that demographic doesn't change my statements.

You're also still planning black trans women for their situation as if it came from within the vacuum.
>>
>>8492377
>>8492444
>>8492454
>programs
>what are these programs?
>major programs
>>
>>8492489
>>8492491
Y'all can bitch and call it a lie but I will say these dissenting voices aren't lying and more than anything else they are rightfully gaining ground and forcing change that's long overdue.
>>
>>8492494
Sweetie, I'm going to need for you to stop reading tumblr blogs as if they're a factual source of information. That just isn't how things work out!
>>
>>8492494
It is their fault. They could have stayed men.
>>
>>8492502
>these dissenting voices
:thinks:
>rightfully gaining ground and forcing change
The puzzle is coming together...
>>
>>8492494
>and are funneling money from federal and state grants.
So what? If those grants go to something more likely to benefit me and the upper middle class mostly white and a few educated minority people I associate with, why shouldn't I support that?

You're almost certainly lying but if you weren't, good on them for doing it!
>>
>>8492338
>have until only recently made real efforts in combatting racism.
>2017
>combating racism
Do you lefties just exist in a perpetual LARP?
>>
File: 1467597841867.jpg (59KB, 618x492px) Image search: [Google]
1467597841867.jpg
59KB, 618x492px
>>8491224
Didn't BLM Toronto get completely blown the fuck out so hard that they lost funding and didn't bother to sign up for the Pride parade this year?

Unfortunately here in Minnesota BLM got a diminished police presence in the parade, but eh, at least they didn't fucking blockade it.
>>
>>8492403
So... White people are the victims in all of this... Ok boo.
>>
>>8493256
Did I say that, you stupid little tumblerina? No. I said you get what you put out. And the rednecks got tired of your constant shit talking and fired back. Now here we are. Good job.
>>
>>8492949
Yes. Have you only just figured this out?
Hint: It doesn't just apply to race or LGBT either.
>>
>>8493276
White people constantly pilfer from PoC that work hard and then when their bs gets called out they cry and claim they're getting genocided or some other dumb shit. Go ahead and continue defending rednecks cause we really don't give a shit. You are just proving us right.
>>
File: 1497735215409.png (3KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1497735215409.png
3KB, 320x180px
>>8491174
Because they have a inferiority complex given to them by liberals attempting to fight racism. Instead of dismantling the ideas of whiteness, blackness, or any other state of being related to race, the modern liberal instead attempts to reverse the racial hierarchy by putting blacks at the top, Latinos/Natives/East Asians/Arabs/Southern Asians in the middle on the middle, and whites at the bottom as a way of correcting historical injustice. They are attempting to put the inmates in charge of the asylum without realizing there isn't a reason for the asylum to exist, and that it would be better in the long term to destroy the idea of race on all sides, rather than just targeting whiteness and holding up other ethnicities being clannish and tribalistic as "celebrating diversity". Think about it in terms of gender, instead of trying to right historical gender oppression by putting females above males, it would be better and more productive to try to get rid of societies fixation on gender to begin with, regarding gender as nothing but biological and anything behavioral should be free and open to the individual.

Sidenote, I'm not a conservative and this isn't conservative shilling, if anything I support anarchists and their goal of dismantling societal hierarchies.
>>
>>8493358
I'm not defending them at all. I'm pointing out this current mess that we're in was in good part made by YOU and your far left ilk. You're all pathetically retarded and I'm two steps away from just saying "fuck it" and joining my white male brethren in screwing all of you over. Fuck off.
>>
>>8493358
>PoC
>that work hard
>>
>>8492344
I'm sorry but blacks are truly the worst race.
More proof in that every other race i.e. Asians, Hispanics hate niggers more than white people do.
>>
>>8493377
PoC LGBT are out there every day resisting racism, homophobia, and transphobia, and we call out racist gay white men on their bullshit but then your dumb ass comes here and tell me that - we - have to care about rednecks who are antagonistic towards us and hate us. And tell me why? Don't bother answering. We all know you want us to prioritize redneck lives because they are white like you. Fuck off with that white supremacist bullshit.
>>
>>8493390
You don't have to "care" about anyone you dumb faggot bitch. Just don't be surprised when your hate mongering tactics fail, further dividing the LGBT community and resulting in those evil white people fighting back and putting an imbecile in office.

YOUR people, radical leftists, did this. Again, good job.
>>
>>8493390
He's pointing out the obvious fact that being a whiny bitch burns bridges and makes people not like you, retard. "Calling people out" is only hurting your cause because you already have people who would be sympathetic to that strategy already behind you, you're just alienating everyone else.
>>
>>8493390
>we call out racist gay white men

You only call out racist white gay men? That's pretty racist. And homophobic. I hope you mean you call out everyone.

Oh wait - only whites can be racist. I forgot.
>>
>>8493413
Amen
>>
>>8493411
>>8493413
I have zero desire to compromise with conservatives who want to do away with everything we've worked for and yet here you are acting like you're the victim in all of this just because people aren't tolerating your whitesplaining.

White gay men benefit from all that we've done and now that they got what they wanted they start voting Republican and showing their true racist colors.

Let this be a lesson to any PoC LGBT ITT. If you fight for LGBT rights, make sure to not fight for white LGBTs. Do not interact with them, do not help them, do not stand up for them, etc. Pretend they do not exist.
>>
>>8493437
>I have zero desire to compromise with conservatives

Then you're already fucked. You cannot and will not win.

>White gay men benefit from all that we've done

You piece of shit - look at everything you have - an internet connection and a free country that allows you to spew your bullshit. You know who did that for you? Fucking white people. YOU benefit from what whites have given you FAR more so that vice versa, and deep down, you know it.

>Let this be a lesson to any PoC LGBT ITT. If you fight for LGBT rights, make sure to not fight for white LGBTs.

Good - let that be your rallying cry. It's been working out splendidly for you.
>>
>>8493458
>Then you're already fucked. You cannot and will not win.
Why not?
>>
This thread is thoroughly retarded in the way that everyone wants to call out people saying that white gays hate black people by doing just that. You're just giving them reasons to complain. If I wanted someone to hate white gays I would point them to this thread.

Also, >>8493437 stop being a piece of shit
>>
>>8493437

gay men have been voting republican in far greater numbers and for a longer period of time than you care to admit sweetie
>>
>>8493470
Because the only other option aside from compromise is all out war - and that's what you're advocating. A war you cannot win. Do you really believe that angry faggot tranny PoC's are gonna bring the American government to it's knees? Do you honestly believe your small movement of insane, hateful radicals has the numbers, influence, or power to do this? Keep. Fucking. Dreaming. Compromise through education, non-violent resistance and peaceful discourse is not only preferable, it's your only realistic option. Wake the fuck up.
>>
>>8491174
because liberals are fucking retarded
>>
>>8493437
>If you fight for LGBT rights, make sure to not fight for white LGBTs. Do not interact with them, do not help them, do not stand up for them, etc. Pretend they do not exist.
What a cowardly mindset.
>>
Blacks should be kept far away from civilized society.

Whites create civilizations. Asians create civilizations. Blacks create nothing.
There is not a single Black first-world country.

Look at what South Africa looked like before, and after Whites.
>>
>>8493624
Do you understand how retarded you sound? A reason to hate people IS A FUCKING 4CHAN THREAD?

This is the world we now live in, where pixels on a screen > human life. Fucking retarded cunts.
>>
>>8491174
Because everything has to be either about them or about race.
>>
File: Toronto_CoatOfArms_BeforeAfter.jpg (84KB, 640x190px) Image search: [Google]
Toronto_CoatOfArms_BeforeAfter.jpg
84KB, 640x190px
>>8492989
Toronto police will not have a float and if cops want to attend they must attend out of uniform...
>>
>>8492338
nigger just mad because blacks don't control their dicks and breed super aids so no one sleeps with them except Milo Yiannopolis and other blacks
>>
>>8495451
That first one was amazing wtf
>>
>>8498693
niggerlover with super aids detected
>>
>>8493437
This tqhwy. Fuck white people desu. I want race wars.
>>
>>8492346
That statement was an objective fact.
>>
>>8492949
Perpetual victimhood is essential for the liberal progressive movement.
>>
File: 1470103445605.png (1MB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1470103445605.png
1MB, 900x1200px
>mfw college millenials are trying to puch this shit in my country but we are all mestizo so we don't even get the benefits of being white
Being developing world is suffering.
>>
File: 1472503195167.gif (899KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1472503195167.gif
899KB, 500x280px
Many Black activists such as Malcolm X and others have blamed the Jews for their predicament. Does that mean that the Anti Defamation League can bumrush BLM protests for perceived anti-semitism?
>>
>>8491224
Notice how an overwhelming majority of black low-IQ "postcolonialists" or racial tribalists are black women.
It's probably close to 80-20 women/men. It's compounded by the fact that women are heavily underrepresented in every other radical political movement, both left- and right-wing (even commies).
What's up with them?
>>
>>8504539
To prove my point, just look at the names in

>>8491224
and
>>8491298

All women. What's up with LGBTphobe black women?
>>
>>8492460
You sound like you read Anthony Napoleon.
>>
File: 1474837472538.png (205KB, 322x276px) Image search: [Google]
1474837472538.png
205KB, 322x276px
>>8491224
>LGBTIQQ2S

>holy fucking kek on a biscuit
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.