[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do straight women go to gay bars?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: Drunk Straight Women.jpg (273KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Drunk Straight Women.jpg
273KB, 640x360px
Why do straight women love to go to gay bars? Don't they have their own bars they can go to? How can we stop this? Assuming you want to stop this.
>>
>>8490661
>Passing MtF
>Gays accuse me of being a fag hag all the time
>Too afraid to go to straight clubs
>>
>>8490661
>Why do straight women love to go to gay bars?
Who knows? They just feel the need to ruin everything, there is no explaining it.

>How can we stop this?
No more gay bars.

Private gay clubs.
>>
>>8490696
>Private gay clubs.
Misogynistic.
>>
>>8490696
>Private gay clubs.
How would you handle straight guys, who pretend to be gay and sneak into the club?
>>
>>8490711
That is homophobic.

(And we are better at this game than they are.)
>>
>>8490661
>why do straight women go to gay bars
To meet the other straight men that go there
>>
>>8490721
Pretend not to realize what they're doing and give them free drugs.
>>
>>8490723
Aren't Gay clubs Islamophobic because it upsets them though?
>>
>>8490735
I don't think even an EU bureaucrat could get away with that argument after the Pulse nightclub massacre.
>>
>>8490723
>And we are better at this game than they are.
Are you though? Cis white gays are being forbidden from running LGBT societies because of their privilege. When has the game ever backfired on them like that was to us?
>>
>>8490744
>>
>>8490817
On the other hand, anyone who'd willingly join an lgbt society is already mentally I'll, so they can't really be held as examples
>>
>>8490966
How dare you I'm an official member of Mensa and as someone certified to be really smart, I assure you that you are wrong.
>>
>>8490661
Even straight women want to go to a bar sometimes without getting men trying to hit on them. Im a femme lesbian myself and I can totally see their reasoning behind this in regular bars I cant hang out without at least one dude trying to get my number.
>>
>>8490986
Why can't there be straight women only bars then?
>>
>>8490966
>only liberal gays get discriminated against by the left
>therefore gays aren't discriminated against by the left
>>
To rape you, duh
>>
>>8491024
A) women are parasites and can't make anything for themselves
B) then who buys them drinks?
>>
>>8490661
as a lesbian I'm in favour of getting the straight woman out of gay bars and lesbian bars. I mean they're good eye candy, but it's annoying if you go to bars to meet woman, or even hook up
>>
to dance and have fun without being groped and stare raped by all the gross fat slobs at straight bars, I'm guessing.
>>
>>8490661
Well mostly because they can oggle the hot guys without consequences, they think they're hot and sexy enough to turn gays straight, and lastly be basically handed everything LGBT to them so by extension straight white women basically own every gay bar in existence.

>How can we stop this?
STOP
CATERING
TO
CISHET
WOMEN
>>
>>8491241
>and stare raped
ugh
>>
File: C-RUQjJXoAE-QwJ.jpg (157KB, 657x953px) Image search: [Google]
C-RUQjJXoAE-QwJ.jpg
157KB, 657x953px
>>8490661
Because they're attention whoring cunts who feel the need to virtue signal. Why do you think young, single, females are also overwhelmingly liberal? This is why I don't go to gay bars, they're utter cancer on so many levels.
>>
>>8491433
>This is why I don't go to gay bars, they're utter cancer on so many levels.
Is there anything, anyone could do that would make you want to go to gay bars anon?
>>
File: boss doesnt know.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
boss doesnt know.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>>8491441
Sure, if one existed that catered to people like us who spend a fair chunk of time online, gaming, etc, etc. A gay bar for fucking nerds and not the people we couldn't stand in High School and College. Would also help if it permitted trans for a bit of additional flavor. Also, also if it wasn't focused on shitty hookup culture that'd be great.

But that doesn't exist, and it never will. So I guess it's back to pub crawling and getting hammered to tolerate being around extroverts.
>>
>>8490661
>>8490661
Self-centered trendwhores do.
Also they want to have men around but feel safe from inevitable sexual advances.
Make women-only bars and see what happens - normie straight chicks wouldn't go there, only lesbians/bi or special snowflakes would. Funny how that works, right.
How do I know this with certainty? Because we have gay clubs with women-only nights.
>>
>>8490661
it's a form of virtue signaling, they think they are gracing the inhabitants of the club with their presence
>>
>>8491555
>Also they want to have men around but feel safe from inevitable sexual advances.
>Make women-only bars and see what happens - normie straight chicks wouldn't go there, only lesbians/bi or special snowflakes would. Funny how that works, right.
What do you think the psychological basis for this is? They want to pretend there are men around that want them, without having to actually have a rational examination of it?
>>
>>8490661
Because straight men are awful, and some girls just want to go out and have a good time without being afraid of getting taken advantage of.
>>
In hopes of not being hit on when they just want to have a few drinks and maybe dance a bit.
>>
>>8491525
basically what you said. this isn't an idea for a fucking building you walk into. its an idea for a club. and unfortunately, we are all forever alone permavirgins and wont network to make this an irl reality due to perpetual shy and fear of dropping spaghetti and getting rejected.
>>
>>8491724
then why do they leave when there are no men at a gay bar?
>>
Because they don't want to be hit on by obnoxious men all night

Honestly, straight women dont even like men that much. Most men are ugly and creepy.
>>
>>8491724
and yet every tranny dreams of getting with a straight man
>>
>>8491895
Not out of desirability, just because that would be the ultimate gender validating experience for a tranny.
>>
File: 1482363458198.gif (645KB, 500x580px) Image search: [Google]
1482363458198.gif
645KB, 500x580px
>be a lesbian
>go to gay bars
>fem so considered straight
>eventually find pack of lesbians
>hello I want to join the lesbian friendship
>anon are you sure you're les? you're so pretty
>anon you could find a nice guy if you went to a straight bar
>stumble home wasted every time as a result
>>
>>8491934
wrong, it's both
>>
>>8491965
I thought most trannies were transbians though? Or is that just the hons?
>>
>>8492022
transbian threads are always full of posters saying "I am attracted to girls, but I saw a cute boy at work yesterday and thought he was really attractive!"
>>
>>8492022
science says most self-identified 'transbeans' are in fact bi and react to both male and female pheromones (and it's true for me as well)
and some can turn into men more after hormones
>>
>>8492699
How can a transbian make herself more bi? Asking for a friend.
>>
File: war never changes.gif (545KB, 324x216px) Image search: [Google]
war never changes.gif
545KB, 324x216px
>>8490661
You could go to a leather bar. Women only really want to go to the preppy twinky bars.

Or a bar with better drag queens. It's the drag queens job to passive-aggressively insult the straights until they leave.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.