[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw all the cool, hard-working, inspiring trannies have moved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 20

File: emptiness.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
emptiness.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>tfw all the cool, hard-working, inspiring trannies have moved on
>all that's left are blanchardfags, repressors, carashit, /pol/ trolls, mass AGP hysteria, and the occasional babbytrans
>>
>>8490601
I'm hardworking. Don't claim for a second there are not hardworking people on this board.
However, we're not trannies, no.

We're AGPs searching for a cure, along with bitterhons complaining about it.

Rather than sit there and whine, we fight for a better outcome.

What have you done to better lives?
>>
>>8490607
Case in point
>>
>>8490607
>I'm making the world better by shitposting about outdated pseudoscience on mongolian anime websites
how in your brain could you possibly think you're doing anything good here
>>
>>8490612
I've already spread awareness to many.

I've already saved many people's lives, whether you know it or not. Simply advocating alone, does far more than you realize, bitterhons.

We're going to cure AGP!
>>
>>8490612
>outdated pseudoscience

The traditional narrative is outated psuedoscience.

[citation needed] on bitterhon's claims that Dysphoria is directly caused by a birth defect, without correlation=causation bias.
>>
I know op. It fucking hurts.
>>
>>8490628
you're not going to do anything because no one outside of here cares about it and there's literally nothing wrong with any form of crossdressing or transgenderism. even blanchard, the person who invented the term agp, advocates transitioning. if you really wanted to get away from becoming a tranny you'd fuck off outside and go play sports or something.
>>
>>8490611
>>8490634
I'm not ruining this board. I'm making it better, rebuilding it. Of course the bitterhons have moved on, they're not here anymore, they're a statistic.

I'm doing something far better for all of us.

I'm advocating for a cure, and doing my absolute best to make this board great again!
>>
>>8490601
Yeah it's sad and I say that as an AGP blanchardposter. But it's natural, why would they not want to put this behind them and move on and be like cis women?

Who inspired you?
>>
>>8490642
you're literally making the world a worst place by existing.
>>
>>8490601
The only thread i really post in /hrtgen/ answering science questions. Every other thread on this board is horribly depressing other than the occasional gay guy thread who are the only happy people left on the board.
>>
>>8490638
Did I ever say there was anything wrong with crossdressing or transgenderism? No.

I simply say, there is a better way. If you want to trap yourself, go on ahead, bitterhons.

I have nothing against actual transgender rights, but I am strongly against the traditional narrative. For cases of transition or suicide, transition is one of the only options, and I would be heartless to try and stop them.

But I simply advocate, there is a better way. We can come together, and with simple advocacy of the alternatives, change lives.

You think just because this is a board on 4chan, that it cannot be done?

4chan has done many things before, and it will do much more. Have hope. Don't trap yourself. Stop fapping. Start living.

The ride doesn't end, but it's up to you where that train goes.
>>
>>8490628
Stop trying to be the new Cara, it's boring.
>>
>>8490649
[citation needed], bitterhons.

I'm not making the world a worse place.

Everything I do is for people like you, people that suffer day in and day out.

But that's okay. Success is a lonely road, after all.
>>
>>8490657
I'm not trying to be the new caraposter.

While I have nothing against caraposter, she is not me. She's a transitioner, and will probably end up a bitterhon anyways (not that she already isn't.)

I'm simply advocating for a logical end to the mess of AGP/Trans/Dysphoria, once and for all
>>
>>8490672
The big reason trans people are so miserable (excludung dysphoria for the moment) is the lack of acceptance society has for them.
>>
>>8490645
>But it's natural, why would they not want to put this behind them and move on and be like cis women?
I agree, but it sucks to have been left behind.

>Who inspired you?
I don't really have any names, but there used to be a lot of story threads, voice training threads, actual trans people posting their successes and well-meaning advice, etc., that would be pretty inspiring, while staying realistic. I learned a lot.

At the very least, you could actually hold a discussion without every other thread being dominated by Blanchard and repression bullcrap. Just look what happened here. I miss when mods would delete repgen.
>>
>>8490716
Outside the generals almost every post is a troll and it's fucking depressing
>>
>>8490716
>I miss when mods would delete repgen.
that's wanting to silence others

you don't want their posts in other threads but you don't want them to have their own threads either
>>
File: 934058.png (2MB, 1950x1430px) Image search: [Google]
934058.png
2MB, 1950x1430px
>>8490657
Why is it that people think that they're similar to me?
>>
>>8490715
Incorrect. Even with proper "society support" (which will never happen as humanity is retarded), Trans/AGP/Dysphoric people would still be very unhappy. There is very low evidence of long-term benefits of transition.

In addition to this, there is more than just your standard MtF. Most Trans/AGP/Dysphoric people are NOT your average MTF transitioner that wants to go all the way.

Most are simply awaiting a cure, and nothing will help bitterhons short of a cure. For AGPs, halfway transitioners, and non-binary people(yes, this is a thing, it's most likely caused by AGP/AAP variants), transition will never work correctly for them.
>>
File: tohru.png (3MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tohru.png
3MB, 1024x768px
>>8490729
They don't stay in their containment thread though. Might as well purge them to /r9k/ or something.

>>8490732
Because you were once a delusional hardcore repressor yourself. Now you're just delusional.
>>
>>8490716
Because there is no cure, no advocacy for people that are AGP. I'm the voice, the only voice these people have.

I will never stop fighting for you, or any other AGPs, even if you don't realise what I'm doing is for the best for us.

>>8490726
I'm not a troll. Plain and simple. Different viewpoints are not trolls.

>>8490732
I'm not anything like Caraposter.

>>8490729
Censorship is bad. Free speech is great.

It's that simple. Back to the Soviet Union, bitterhon.
>>
>>8490743
/r9k/ is already filled with bitterhons like you, shitting up their board. It's almost /lgbt2/ at this point. You're advocating people go and shit up another board which is not designed for them.

Confirmed troll.

>>8490743
Caraposter fell for the hormone meme after you bitterhons trolled him into it.
>>
>>8490732
Because you and them both have the mission of ruining as many lives as possible
>>
>>8490747
agp is basically a name for a certain type of fetish, there's never going to be a cure. it's just a thing some people are in to like BDSM. some people grow out of fetishes or some people make that fetish their life. there's nothing wrong with it and you can completely integrate it in to your life in a healthy way.
>>
>>8490755
I use AGP as a label, to explain how I feel about Dysphoria. Every AGP sufferer experiences it differently, and has different views. This is why we need research into the cure, and why I advocate for it day after day.

Some types of AGP are purely fetishes, and can mostly be left alone. Others suffer from dysphoria along with their exclusive orientation of AGP, and need help finding a cure.

If you only have sexual AGP, that's livable, and I wish you luck on your journey. You don't need a cure, be happy, and fight for what you believe in personally.
>>
>>8490753
>You're advocating people go and shit up another board which is not designed for them.
Except this is exactly what you're doing right now. Repressors don't belong here. In fact this is probably one of the worst fucking places for you to be if you were seriously trying to repress your trans feelings. How stupid are you?
>>
>>8490743
I was never a 'repressor'. Just ashamed that my life had been destroyed every step of the way up until that point by evil forces in my life, and I didn't think that it was possible to accomplish.
>>
Why do cancerous sociopaths incapable of empathy, reason or understanding exist and why do they have to plague the only decent place in the world to discuss trans topics

I fucking hate this
>>
>>8490769
Repression and discussion of repression involves:

Transgender theories
Research and differing viewpoints
Experience of dysphoria and overcoming it
Motivation to find the cure for AGP/Trans/Dysphoria

These are all related to LGBT topics as a whole, and also in addition to this:

Some people here are asexual, bisexual, or even gay.

AGP-as-an-orientation also belongs firmly in this board, as well. If you wish to argue for repressor removal, argue for Asexual removal first. I'd be happy to post on an AGP board, if there was one!

>>8490779
You shouldn't have decided to trap yourself, There is always another way, but I understand your choice.
>>
>>8490768
What about "agp" brings you suffering? Do you feel shame or guilt about it?
My problem with people like you is that some people are very content with transitioning and satiating their dysphoria that way. I'm even an advocate for cross dressing and blurring the lines of human gender roles in to something more androgynous, things which could be viewed as agp. So it's very strange to me that you desire to aggressively combat "agp" or people like me
>>
File: 1498202706039.jpg (169KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1498202706039.jpg
169KB, 555x555px
>>8490779
Huh? You sound a little more sane now. Good for you.
>>
>>8490786
I have empathy, anon - as do all posters on this board. I don't understand why you think that people on this board are "cancerous sociopaths"

[citation needed] on your claim as well, for bonus points.

If you don't want free speech, there's a cancerous place you should go back to, and I think you know what it is.
>>
>>8490754
How is cureanon trying to ruin lives? He only tells repressors who are 100% unpassable to continue repressing.
>>
>>8490790
I don't wish to cure those that do not wish to be cured. I just wish to provide advice and knowledge, and advocate for a better way.

You're free to trap yourself if you don't want to.

The simple fact is, transition does not work long-term. There has been no valid, high evidence citations of such by bitterhons.

The traditional narrative is wrong, plain and simple. There is a very small chance it is correct, and if it is, so be it. But I know otherwise.

For me, personally only a cure will suffice. Transition is not an option for obvious reasons (It doesn't work.) and for me, personally there is no other way to be happy but seek a cure, and there are many, many others.

The cure would not just be for AGPs, of course, but all AGP/Trans/Dysphoric people that need it to be happy.

Not everyone can or wants to trap themselves, as we are guys that have a mental illness.

>>8490796
Caraposter was never insane. Think what you will of people you disagree with.
>>
>>8490601
>mass AGP hysteria
>>
>>8490804
I'm trying to save lives, nothing more. If transition works for you, that's great! But that's not the common result of transitioning.

There are many, many detransitioners, there are many people who suffer due to dysphoria and have no hope of any alternatives, also not everyone is Trans. Some people simply have a fetish that has gone too far, or some form of unknown mental illness.

I advocate for alternative research, nothing more. If transition works for you, and you're happy long-term, that's fucking amazing.

But good luck with that. The evidence states otherwise, and in rare cases it may work out for you, but most of the time, even if you completely pass, you'll end up regretting it.
>>
>>8490818
>I don't wish to cure those that do not wish to be cured. I just wish to provide advice and knowledge, and advocate for a better way.
why are you framing it like that? you're clearly not on board with trans rights or even from the sound of it, alternative lifestyles that involve indulging in fetishes. if that's your point of view then I flat out disagree with you.
it just comes off as extremely rude and pompous.
>Transition is not an option for obvious reasons (It doesn't work.)
here, I'll be you. [citation need] [citation needed] [citation needed]

who are you, oh wise poster, that's lived such a rich and thorough life and interacted with so many trans people to KNOW so much? you must be in your late 30s and have a degree in transgender theory and have personally medicated thousands of people!

this is not how you talk to people anon, be polite and respectful. state your opinion but try not to be so edgy.
>>
>>8490825
Make a thread. Call it "cure general" or whatever the fuck you want. Post your thoughts there. Discuss your beliefs with people there. Keep it to one fucking thread.

You posting the same shit in every single thread created on /lgbt/ is spamming. You are an unwanted asshole, get some fucking self-awareness
>>
>>8490822
It's not "mass AGP hysteria".

noun: hysteria; plural noun: hysterias

exaggerated or uncontrollable emotion or excitement.
an old-fashioned term for a psychological disorder characterized by conversion of psychological stress into physical symptoms (somatization) or a change in self-awareness (such as a fugue state or selective amnesia).

It is not Hysteria because this is not exaggerated or uncontrollable emotion.

This is a controlled movement for a cure.
I am fully aware of my emotions, and they are not exaggerated in any way.
Bitterhons, on the other hand, absolutely do qualify as this. Blame them.

"conversion of stress into physical conditions"
Sounds a lot like a mental illness being turned into a physical one, as in the traditional narrative. Bitterhons, as usual are full of shit.
>>
>>8490822
>Am I AGP? ;_;
>How do I overcome AGP?
>You're not trans, you're AGP
>I'm gonna cure AGP!
Am I wrong?
>>
>>8490843
this basically, you're not advocating a "better way" you've 'correctly' identified that you fit the profile of this blanchard typology after stumbling on to the /lgbt/ board of 4chan and decided you didn't like it. just fuck off, mate. actually advocate a better way of life if you want but most people don't even care about blanchard so most of what you're saying is moot.
>>
>>8490841
I have nothing against fetishes of any sort, or trans rights. I'm a stern advocate of full transgender rights, and trans women to be treated as women. I have nothing against transitioning on a case by case basis.

I don't care what someone does with their life, including any fetishes they may wish to have.

I'm not a fucking /pol/fag christian. I don't give a shit.

I only care when their traditional narrative ruins the chances of a cure for others. This is what I am against, not transition, but the narrative of transitioners taking over alternate viewpoints.

You bitterhons don't talk respectful to me, so why should I respect you? Ignoring your posts from now on, bitterhon.

>>8490843
There is many threads discussing my viewpoints. They are not me, I only post in posts relating to me in some manner. It's free speech. Don't like it? Go back to you know where.

I'm not unwanted, only by bitterhons. There are many that support me and my viewpoints, and even join me in advocating them.

I am not the only cureanon, or even the original. There are many others.
>>
>>8490847
That is not hysteria. That is logical questioning.

Replace AGP with Transgender, Gay, Lesbian, or Bisexual, and you'll have the same thing.

While there may be no gay cure, I still support those that wish to seek for it. However, it is a lifestyle I have nothing against. Conversion therapy is proven not to work however, and anyone who advocates it needs to fuck back off to /pol/.

>>8490866
I'm not a blanchardist. I've said that before. I use AGP as a way of explaining my dysphoria.

Most of the "cureanons". however do agree with Blanchard. I have nothing wrong with more research into Blanchard, but it is heavily lacking.

I am advocating for a better way of live, one of self-improvement and bettering our lives through non-transition means. But if transition betters your life, go ahead and transition. But it most likely won't work for you long-term.
>>
File: 1415441048792.png (428KB, 550x579px) Image search: [Google]
1415441048792.png
428KB, 550x579px
>>8490886
Your behavior most definitely fits the definition of 'hysteria'.

Like seriously, calm the fuck down girl.
>>
>>8490847
The first one is legitimate, the rest are a consequence of AGP shaming, which was a common thing back in the "good old days" you hearken for yet for some reason not something you complain about...
>>
>>8490886
>I am advocating for a better way of live, one of self-improvement and bettering our lives through non-transition means
such as what? and in what way are they mutually exclusive from transitioning? "not transitioning and advocating blanchard" doesn't sound like self improvement. it doesn't add anything to the table. it's a self perpetuating meme in the literal sense at this point.
>>
>>8490607
>implying you can hide from my posts
how about fuck you buddy?
do you think shitposting on this board is actually the way to get a cure? if you are actually interested in a cure why aren't you becoming a nuerochemist already? you shouldn't have time to be here if you value what you say you do.
>>
>>8490899
I'm not a female. I'm an advocator for a cure for AGP. I'm a male. You don't need to misgender me, just to make a point bitterhon.

>>8490902
Wanting a cure is not a result of AGP shaming. There are many types of AGP, and some desperately need a cure, namely AGP with moderate or higher dysphoria.

We are not trannies, so we don't trap ourselves.

>>8490911
I don't advocate Blanchard. Did you even read what I said?
>I'm not a blanchardist.

Not transitioning, on the other hand when you know transition will not help you? That's like telling a cancer patient to go drink kool-aid and it'll cure his cancer. Fuck off with that shit, bitterhon.

Advocating for a cure, allows AGP and other non-traditional narratives the attention they deserve, which brings forth new opportunities for research, funding, and a cure.
>>
>>8490902
"AGP shaming" wasn't nearly as big of a deal before Blanchardism gained legitimate traction on this board. It was pretty much just a generic insult like 'hon' most of the time.
>>
>>8490922
I'm not "shitposting". And I'm not trying to hide from your posts.

I'm not a scientist, or a researcher. I'm a normal person, advocating for a cure. This gets me much more reach than being a single scientist. This is the path I have chosen, so be it.

Also, posting on this board is a way to gain awareness. 4chan, as a whole has done many amazing things. It starts here, then it goes global. It's happened many, many times before.

It's a big fight, but not one I can't handle.

We will cure AGP, and there's not much you can do about it bitterhon. And it'll all be thanks to the proud cureanons that fight for a better world.

But you'll still be bitter, and I bet waiting in line for that AGP cure!
>>
>>8490927
>It was pretty much just a generic insult like 'hon' most of the time.
That's the shaming. Now thanks to Blanchardism we know better.
>>
>>8490925
you're an advocate by simply using his typology.
>>
>>8490947
I don't use his typology.
I use the term "AGP" as a label to describe what some of us go through.

I don't use the term "HSTS", or agree with the proof that it's caused by an "Erotic Target Location Error".
>>
File: 1002.jpg (51KB, 300x319px) Image search: [Google]
1002.jpg
51KB, 300x319px
>>8490925
>I'm not a female. I'm an advocator for a cure for AGP. I'm a male. You don't need to misgender me, just to make a point bitterhon.
I feel so bad for you. Inside it's clear you're just a sweet scared little girl. :(

I know it must be tough on you, but please be a good girl, try and tone it down a bit, m'kay?
>>
>>8490959
>I don't use his typology
>I just use his typology
what did the blanchard advocate memer mean by this?
>>
>>8490959
>or agree with the proof that it's caused by an "Erotic Target Location Error".
As long as you admit it is proof, fine.
>>
what the flying fuck happened to my lil' Codyposter?!?!
>>
>>8490962
That's the cuteposter I know. Your little anime faces and trying to secude me into being a girl or something.

Good try, but I'm a man, and a very proud man.

We're going to the stars whether you like it or not, and AGP ain't gonna be a thing unless you want it to be.

>>8490970
I clearly said, I use the term AGP as a label.

That's not using his typology.
The idea of an a attraction to yourself as a woman is not exclusively Blanchardist.
>>
>>8490977
I don't discredit any ideology that doesn't have hard evidence against it, namely multiple citations that conflict with each other, and very low evidence / low evidence with zero evidence of actually causing dysphoria.

There's little to no evidence of the traditional narrative, while Blanchard's typology needs a lot of work in my personal opinion, it's still very possible and much more likely this being the truth.
>>
>>8490988
I'm not a queen. Not the Estrogen King, or some sort of tranny. Not even a king.

I'm simply one of many, who wishes to better our world and everyone in it.

And no, I'm not from /pol/. I'm not a conspiratard.
>>
>>8490607
You have legitimate and accute autism.
>>
>>8490990

just take your skittles already jesus
>>
File: 1498090507190.png (174KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
1498090507190.png
174KB, 358x358px
>>8491006
Cara fell. Spartan fell. Both some of the greatest repressors of our time.

What makes you think you'll be able to resist it forever?

It's only a matter of time sweetie.
>>
>>8491038
What makes them so great?
>>
>>8491114
The downright hilarious mental gymnastics they went through to try and resist. Comedy gold.
>>
>>8491038
Bitterhon, I'm not like you, or Spartan, or Cara.

I'm not a repressor.
I'm not transgender.
I'm AGP, and searching for a cure.

I'm not trying to "resist" anything. This fight makes me feel alive, and that is all a man needs to survive.

I've been like this for many years, and I explored my emotions, and found myself.

I've been going at this over 10 years, and I can go another 10, and another 10, and another 10, and so on. I'm not going to "fall" like you think I am.

I'm the greatest fighter this world's ever fucking seen. I'm not going to stop until we have a cure.
>>
>>8491206
your posts are gold I hope you never do change
>>
>>8491231
I never will, bitterhon.

I'm starting a movement, and soon you won't be laughing.

First the laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
>>
>>8491249
That won't do anything to me, anon.
Tit milk, as far as I know is perfectly safe as long as it's not filled with AIDS.

Even if I had HIV, it would not simply stop me, there is good, proven treatment for that disease.
>>
>>8491258
I deleted because I meant to say I was going to force feed you titty skittles
>>
>>8491264
Even HRT would not stop me.

Even if you forced me to trap myself, I'd still fight for a cure and detransition the minute you didn't force me to take a drug which simply does nothing to me.

Transition would do nothing to help me.
>>
>>8491206
>I'm not a repressor.
>I'm not transgender.
>I'm AGP, and searching for a cure.
repression.txt
>>
>>8491264
I-I w-wanna be force fed titty skittles a-anon
>>
>>8490601
i mean this place is pretty cancer
most of the good girls leave eventually
>>
>>8491286
Don't trap yourself. Stay strong.

>>8491285
I'm not a repressor. If I was a repressor, I would be repressing how I feel.

I'm not repressing shit, I know I'm AGP, and I'm self aware of my feminine side.

I'm not asking for a cure for anything but Dysphoria. I'll always be a pretty girly guy, and there's nothing wrong with that. But I'm still a guy.
>>
>>8491302
please get checked for your autism
>>
>>8491330
I have, it's diagnosed and treated, anon.
>>
>moved on

you mean stopped having their gender delusions fed by other introverted tranny narcissists on 4chan? Good for them. I hope you can all move on. Separate gay and lesbian board when.
>>
>>8491302
>But I'm still a guy.
Until that's cured.
>>
>>8491358
>being a guy is an illness
Back to tumblr.
>>
My only problem with this board is if you show an interest in transgirls you're automatically a scumbag chaser who just wants them because they have something a girl doesn't have.
>>
>>8491405
I have nothing against chasers, and there is many on this board who aren't against chasers.
Some girls just want love!
Others want a cure, it's okay!
>>
>>8491405

Transgirls don't want sex or a relationship, just to be revered and catered to at all times, and someone to complain about all their made up problems to.
>>
>>8491411
>Some girls just want love!
I wish this were true. I'd probably have a girlfriend right now if that were the case
>>
>>8491370
For a girl it is.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (311KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
311KB, 1280x720px
>>8490601

can we have curefag banned? enough of this garbage in every thread
>>
>>8491427
I'm not a girl. [citation needed].

>>8491428
That's against free speech. There's more than 1 "curefag" also, so you cannot simply get rid of me. There's hundreds of us!
>>
>>8491428
but she's cute
>>
>>8491431
Any way I can date one of the hundreds of you? I'd really like that.
>>
I am none of those things. 4 years hrt and only pass to clueless cos people. I dont wear makeup wear thrift clothes and have cyclic depression. I have a full time job and friends and gf though... just I've never adequately replaced this board with anything else.

The Blanchardshit is really pressuring me hard to leave though. If it wasnt irredeemable before its heading that way
>>
>>8491475
I'm asexual as a guy, sorry.
With AGP, I'd be bisexual, but I'm not about to trap myself.
>>
>>8491475
We don't want to date people. Sorry.
>>
>>8491431
>There's hundreds of us!
t. confirmed samefag
>>
>>8491499
Anon, detransition and fight for the cure.
If you're still on this board you're obviously not happy, bitterhon.

>>8491522
I'm not a "samefag", there's just many that agree with our ideals, dumbass.
>>
>>8490601
Moving on from the chans is a sign of maturity.
>>
>>8491531
Nah I'm happier than I used to be. I had no life and felt no reason to do anything before transitioning. Now I make goals, I talk to people and enjoy it, I have a sexuality that is so wonderful I couldnt have imagined it

I'm miserable about my body but I've grown past that ruling me

I'm depressed as shit though. Runs in the family. and this board is a long time habit.
>>
>>8491522
he is self-admitted schizo on antipsychotics
>>
>>8491594
You can have goals without trapping yourself,
You can talk to people and enjoy it without trapping yourself.
Your sexuality can be great as any gender.

All you are describing can be doing through self-help and self-motivation, not through trapping yourself.

And still depressed, indeed. Transition doesn't work to support long-term happiness, it's that simple.

Your best option is to fight for a cure, and detransition when it's available.

The mental illness doesn't go away when you trap yourself. It only changes.
>>
>>8491615
Bullshit. [citation needed]

That must be another cureanon. There are many, dumbass.
>>
>>8491627
Wow gee I guess you know my life and what would motivate me better than me!

I revise my original post, repression fags and not just blanchard fags have both made this place ireedemable
>>
>>8491658
I'm just saying, there's no long-term benefits of transition, still waiting on the citation that proves with quality evidence (not low evidence) that there is long-term benefits of transition and they don't decrease suicide rates.

And don't blame social factors, if that's the case it's STILL better to not transition and develop a cure.

I'm not a repressor. I'm completely self-aware and open with my emotions and know who I am.

I'm a pretty girly guy, and there's nothing wrong with that, but I'm not a fucking tranny.

Believe what you will, we all know you're a bitterhon and need to man up and detransition badly.
>>
>>8491693
God fucking damn you creep me out. Maybe it's because I'm looking at an uncanny version of me that wasn't free enough to transition. Good luck friendo
>>
>>8491711
I have "faced" transition.

I'm not trans, I explored my feelings about transition, and even in the most extreme dysphoria I concluded that I was male.

I've explored my feelings, and while I'm a feminine guy, that doesn't make me a fucking tranny.

I need help, but I need a cure not transition. Transition doesn't fucking work plain and simple.

I'm completely free. I could transition right now if I wanted to, there are zero social factors stopping me from doing so.

But I'm not a tranny.
>>
>>8491733
Keep repeating that "i aint a fuckin trainny" mantra to yourself, jesus.

"Intervenable factors associated with suicide risk in transgender persons: a respondent driven sampling study in Ontario, Canada"

You aren't a brave lone wolf who knows better than the medical establishment, you very clearly despise the idea of being trans and very clearly are letting that rule you.

Just keep it to yourself, it's seriously gross to try to spread self hatred
>>
>>8491777
Waiting on a link to that, you can't just say it and it be true. [citation needed]

Waiting on the actual citation.

I don't hate myself, or trans people. There's an entire movement on this board based on the cure.

The medical establishment's own citations are conflicting. Don't make me laugh.

Low evidence studies don't count, if you linked one of those. I can't be fucked to google it, you'll have to provide a link.

If it's not bullshit, and not correlation=causation, then I'll encourage a cure alongside transition until a cure is available.

Happy to change my views, if you can objectively prove.
>>
>>8491531
>I'm not a samefag!
>I just deliberately make my posts indistinguishable from my imitators!
>but don't you dare suggest getting a trap, that goes against 4chan's samefag culture!
>>
>>8491832
Did I ever claim in this thread to be the original cureanon? No. We all have different views.

If you want us all to have the trips: cureanon1 cureanon2 cureanon3 that'd just make this board plebbit.

Fuck off with that shit.
Also, if someone decides to make a trip, you can't prove which cureanon it is, and there's many bitterhons / poltrolls that would love to claim to be cureanon.
>>
>>8491808
>at least im not a FUCKING tranny!
>trans people are okay I dont dislike them at all or fear being one :)
Here's how the world works. You're right, there are no randomized, blind control trials of transition. Why? Because it is impossible to get a random sample of trans people, and impossible to give a placebo without subjects knowing.

There is no contradictory evidence, all studies show decreased suicidality through direct case study.

What you are bringing up is an *academic* concern, while its important to talk about that, spreading a religion that transition is useless because there isnt perfect evidence is actually dumb and pathetic
>>
>>8490601

>hard-working tranny

A male who wants to be viewed as a member of the oppressed sex is not hard-working. He is actively clinging to the stereotype of the helpless woman (the "damsel" archetype) in hopes of being picked up by a trans-enabler that he can leech off of.
>>
>>8491841
If you don't want to identify yourself individually then you are choosing for all your curespam to be visibly from a single person as it is.

Your choice.
>>
>>8491886
>Because it is impossible to get a random sample of trans people, and impossible to give a placebo without subjects knowing.

Which means you can't prove transition has benefits.

Therefore, by default it is unknown, so you shouldn't push it so fucking hard as the only way. Because it's not.

The religion you are spreading *IS* TRANSITION. I feel like the only sane one on this board sometimes.

There is zero proof of transition with randomized, blind control studies, and there is also equally zero proof that AGP/Trans/Dysphoria is caused by a "birth defect", because the cause is unknown, and the brain studies are causation = correlation bullshit.

Bitterhons BTFO as usual.

It's not "dumb and pathetic", it's common knowledge.

>>8491961
Fair enough, view me as you see it. But I'm not the same person, simple as that.
>>
>>8491978
You can say that there is a huge body of evidence showing psychological benefit and broad clinical consensus

Excuse me im the one spreading religion? If you got over your dysphoria good for you. You're the one suggesting I have depression because transition failed even tho i have a family history and every other area of my life has improved. you've taken the opposite extreme and are clearly repressing and afraid to be trans
>>
>>8492012
I didn't "get over my dysphoria".
I still HAVE dysphoria, I am just fighting for a cure. However, my dysphoria only satisfies 1 out of 6 requirements for a diagnosis for Gender Dysphoria, and even then the option is not to transition even if I had two.

I'm not repressing. I'm well aware of the facts.

You're literally arguing you can't prove it so therefore it's true. Enough wasting time replying to bitterhons.

Your life will never be happy until you detransition, it's that simple.
>>
>>8492029
So when theres large bodies of case study and demographic controlled evidence... when every major psychological association endorses transition...

I'm absolutely wrong for saying that maybe transition could help with dysphoria?

But you're totally right when you tell someone who has their shit together and enjoys life where they never did before to inject testosterone and roid rage my way back into a male body I hated hoping I can fuck my brain straight at some unspecified time?

This is seriously troll tier double standards, youre either a troll or world record stuck up your ass
>>
>>8492060
So when theres large bodies of case study and demographic controlled evidence
That are bullshit.
when every major psychological association endorses transition...

With flawed evidence, based on a narrative of transgender acceptance rather than actual facts, hell fucking Blanchard has a better theory and he's full of shit.

You don't enjoy life, you just said you were depressed. Doublespeak, bitterhon.

Don't need to say anything more.
>>
>>8492077
Yeah, so piles of low quality evidence and clinicians all saying their populations are doing better with transition, is all bullshit..

but your hatred for trannies (keep calling me hon, clearly terrified of being trans) is totally legit and justifies making extreme decisions like detransitioning a functioning life? :thinking:

I said I have cyclic depression with a family history, but an otherwise functioning life with friends, love, lots of laughter and joy. I am luckier than a lot of people and I never would have done it being so miserable about my body and male life I could barely stand to leave my house
>>
>>8491978
>There is zero proof of transition with randomized, blind control studies
It's not even possible to do those kinds of studies with transitioning, so you'll never have the proof you demand.
>>
>>8492646
It's not even possible to do those kinds of studies with transitioning
[citation needed]
>>
>>8492649
You can't do double blind studies with transitioning. People will know if they're transitioning or not. Also it's unethical to randomly prevent people from transitioning. You'd have to lock most of us up to keep us away from our skittles. You can't do the studies you demand with transitioning. It's not possible.
>>
File: 34.jpg (30KB, 280x268px) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
30KB, 280x268px
>>8491291
I wanna be one of the good girls!
>>
>>8492773
>People will know if they're transitioning or not.
Only when they see obvious physical effects.

>Also it's unethical to randomly prevent people from transitioning.
Obviously there would be informed consent.
>>
>>8492773
I'm not trying to stop people from transitioning. Go ahead, and trap yourself.

But if you can't prove it, you can't prove it.

still waiting for the [citation needed] on that. You can't just say it and it be true.

>>8492782
No you don't. You want to trap yourself, you'll never be a "good girl", just a trap.
>>
>>8492798
You can't just disagree with trans girls being girls and say you're supportive of trans girls you repressing fucker
>>
>>8492809
How am I "disagreeing with trans girls being girls"?

It was to that specific honposting cuteposter troll, not all trans girls.
>>
>>8492782
Stick around! Don't let CureAnonXL5000 get you down.
>>
>>8492831
She won't go away, don't worry.

There's a reason I call her cuteposter.
>>
>>8492798
Don't need a citation for simple logic. I'm long past being trapped too. I'm in for life and hope to live past 100.
>>
>>8492809
I support them stopping trapping themselves and curing their dysphoria so they can be men. I don't support them self-harming by using untested hormones that are only a short-term solution.

>>8492817
Bitterhon imposter.
>>
>>8492846
Then fight for a cure with me.

Transition doesn't work, just face the facts!

Don't be a bitterhon.
>>
>>8492849
Bullshit. You're trolling again.

Nice try baitposter, we all know it's you.
>>
>>8490653
>>8492325
>>
File: IMG_2531.jpg (66KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2531.jpg
66KB, 750x750px
>tfw masturbating to cureposter
I just want him to take me
>>
>>8492872
Better me being your fetish than AGP.

Why exactly do you want me to take you?

If you don't know already, I'm exclusively AGP-as-an-orientation, and am asexual as a guy.

So sorry, I can't help you there.
>>
>>8492881
You're so persistent and alpha. I think I may have feelings.
>>
>>8492852
I am cured. I don't meet the criteria for Gender Dysphoria as a woman. I'm fighting for a cure too by advocating for transition.
>>
>>8492892
I'm far from "alpha".

I'm actually a pretty feminine guy, but I'm not a fucking tranny.

I suffer from a condition I call AGP.

Why the fuck would you want to have feelings for me?

Go date one of the many people who have trapped themselves, not me.
>>
>>8492892
I hope you're not serious. These cureanons, however many they are, are really icky to me.
>>
>>8492881
>>8492899
>implying everyone on this board isn't AGP
>implying AGPs don't make the best partners for an AGP
>he doesn't want to be treated like the cute girl he wants to be every night with a loving femboy who would do anything for him

All you're really doing is clamping down on your own happiness for a burden you didn't choose to shoulder.
>>
>>8492899
This is a trolling bitterhon. I am alpha and I am a man.

If I was a beta like that bitterhon I would have given up and trapped myself.
>>
>>8492908
Explain why we are "icky"?

We're simply trying to advocate for a cure, nothing more.

Please ask any and all questions you have about me, and other cureanons and I'll do my best to answer.

>>8492912
Anon, I don't want to be a girl. I'm a male, and I'm going to continue being a male. I have a mental illness, which I am advocating different viewpoints and a cure for.

I'm sorry, but I don't want to trap myself, however much you may want me to.
>>
>>8492899
Well you have a commanding presence and your posting style is very unique. Even if I don't agree with you I admire that you stand up for what you believe in
Just glad ur here bb
>>
>>8492921
Oh quit it, "manup" cureanon.

This one isn't me, it's actually a /pol/ troll as far as I know pretending to be me.

It's not me if:

They're saying "man up", "I am Alpha", or "Stop taking skittles."
>>
>>8492927
Thanks for your kind message, anon.

I'm happy to support you, and anyone who wishes for a cure for AGP/Trans/Dysphoria!
>>
>>8492798
>No you don't. You want to trap yourself, you'll never be a "good girl", just a trap.
Is this that "supporting trans women" you were talking about?

>>8492844
>There's a reason I call her cuteposter.
Why's that? ...D-do you think I'm cute?
>>
File: 1497799268561.png (212KB, 801x876px) Image search: [Google]
1497799268561.png
212KB, 801x876px
>>8490607
>What have you done to better lives?
I lived mine.
>>
>>8492935
The one who said "There's a reason I call her cuteposter" was a bitterhon troll.

And no, I was calling that "good girl" poster just a trap, because she's a bitterhon, not all MtFs specifically.
>>
>>8492933
The only cure is to date us :3
>>
>>8492948
I live mine every single day. Please explain to me how you are living your life? I'm an advocate for a cure.

Removed the name as it just causes more trolls.
>>
>>8492953
I'm asexual, as I've said before already.

I can't date you, anon. I'm sorry.

I'm also aromantic, and don't really care for relationships. Sorry to upset you, anon.
>>
>>8492924
>Explain why we are "icky"?
We, so are you working together to raid this board? The obsessive posting is ruining this board and is very antisocial and you're totally unreasonable. Icky.
>>
File: 1476139150478.png (228KB, 400x514px) Image search: [Google]
1476139150478.png
228KB, 400x514px
>>8492952
Between you and me, am I really the one who's "bitter" here?
>>
>>8492969
I'm not "raiding" this board. I'm talking about me, and all the others that agree with my viewpoints.

It's not just one person, it's legitimate posting. I'm not a board raider of any sort.

It's simply because my ideas have a lot of attention, anon.

Explain how I'm "unreasonable"?
>>
>>8492930
This is not me. You can tell what my posts look like >>8492933

I'm getting a trip so you can spot the troll.

Ignore bitterhon imposters without my tripcode and help me find a cure.
>>
>>8492962
Then we can never have peace sweet anon
>>
>>8492979
I don't have a trip, and never will.

Any and all trip-posters, and namefags are trolls.

>>8492976
I'm not bitter at all, anon. I'm searching for a cure.
>>
>>8492977
>Explain how I'm "unreasonable"?
Willfully ignorant and derailing threads. This was supposed to be a cool trannie thread. People like you are why there aren't more around.
>>
File: 1495955868943.jpg (56KB, 400x545px) Image search: [Google]
1495955868943.jpg
56KB, 400x545px
>>8492957
I think you honestly already understood my implication; the whole 'you are obviously a repressed individual' thing. I was just doing that. I was implying that by transitioning I had lived my life in a more authentic sense you had. And that in the metric of authenticity, you could easily say only I had really lived at all. These arent things I believe 100% but they are things that I largely suspect you think if only on a subconscious level. So that's why I implied them.
>>
>>8493092
I'm not a girl. Why would I transition?

I have AGP and Dysphoria. I'm not a tranny.

I have authenticity, I live as who I am every day.

Sorry, anon but I'm never going to be a girl, nor would I want to be.
>>
>>8493092
YES IM A TRANNY there, fine, happy bitterhon?
>>
>>8493103
Not me.
>>
>>8493122
Bullshit, bitter hon.

Are you seriously going to keep memeing on me? If so I'll just leave this board. I can easily do it!
>>8493120
Nice troll comment there.
>>
>>8493126
>bitter hon.
Bitterhon can't even imitate me right.

Please do go back to /pol/ you troll.
>>
>>8493131
I'm not from /pol/. I hate that board.

Why are you imitating me again?
>>
>>8493136
Stop trolling and leave me alone.

I only want to help people who also want a cure.

Why don't you just go away?
>>
File: 1422206393188.jpg (36KB, 640x429px) Image search: [Google]
1422206393188.jpg
36KB, 640x429px
>>8493126
>Are you seriously going to keep memeing on me? If so I'll just leave this board. I can easily do it!
Prove it.
>>
>>8493157
Done. Going to leave after this post.

I won't return.

Anyone posting from this point is not me, and is a bitterhon troll. Ignore them.
>>
>>8493157
That was a bitterhon, not me. I'm not going anywhere.
>>
File: tumblr_nbaygo7YPg1s5mgubo1_500.gif (71KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nbaygo7YPg1s5mgubo1_500.gif
71KB, 500x280px
>>8493162
>>8493164
>>
>>8493178
Reminder that this is exactly what she wanted and the whole reason she didn't get a trip, just a name. She only wants attention, shitposting and spamming, not anything legitimate.
>>
>>8493203
Thanks for calling me she.

It hurts me, however but the girl inside loves it.
>>
>>8493208
Let the pretty girl inside blossom. Don't keep her locked away. It makes her sad. She needs love.
>>
>>8490796
>You sound a little more sane now
how do you perceive cara as more sane when she's talking about evil forces stealing her thoughts from her? that's not even a gotcha, i want an answer
>>
>>8493253
Because I'm not autistic enough to take them literally when they say "evil forces". I assumed that was referring to their parents and mental state and shit.
>>
>>8493285
nope, she means it literally
it's more obvious in off-board conversation where she's able to personally name the forces she talks about
>>
File: 1498083264183.jpg (24KB, 419x420px) Image search: [Google]
1498083264183.jpg
24KB, 419x420px
>>8493292
Oh. Nevermind then.
>>
>>8493230
I know this, anon.

But I can't take it. She is not me. I can't let her out.

It's not going to happen.

I'm going to find this cure. My very life depends on it. I will never stop fighting. Not until the ends of the earth. There WILL be a cure for Trans/AGP/Dysphoria.
>>
>>8493296
I'm a dirty, filthy tranny.
But I'm not giving up.

I'm a real man, as long as I keep hanging on.

Never give up the fight for a cure.

I am the hope of AGPs worldwide.

And I will never transition.
>>
>>8493296
>I can't let her out.

>Girl inside cries ;_;
>>
>>8493330
I know she cries, anon. Because she is truly who I am. I suffer every day for her. And this will never end, until the final release at the bitter end. I'll never give up, or stop fighting.. but even if my movement found a cure.. I could never bring myself to kill her..

She is the only part of me I truly love..
>>
>>8493344
Fuck dysphoria, fuck this weak shit. It's time I took Blanchardfag's advice. Stop fapping. Don't trap myself. MAN UP. Ugh, I feel so horrible right now. I should have left this board long ago, but you fucking bitterhons.. fuck.
>>
>>8493344
But she doesn't like being locked up. She wants to be out in the world spreading happiness and love. Let her free. Let her live life.
>>
>>8493368
I know that.. but it's too late.. she does spread happiness whenever I embody her.. even in my T filled mess of a body and brain..

I can't free her. I'd sooner die than trap myself.
She already lives.. through me. And we'll cure AGP forever.
>>
>>8493344
>I could never bring myself to kill her..
Why not?

Locking her up is killing her.
>>
>>8493394
N..no it's not. Nothing can kill her.. except a cure.. a cure I have sought..but never found..

I can't trap myself. She will never see the light of day.. but I can live through her in my male body.. and still spread her love.. through playing as a girl online.. being her.. embodying her.. It feels like I live when I am her... but I must fight the eternal evil of AGP.. forever.
>>
>>8493404
You are legitimately more autistic and embarrassing than chris chan
>>
>>8493394
I..I'm a strong.. girl? Guy. Whatever.

I can fight this. I must keep fighting for a cure.. if I don't, I'll let them down. The cureanons relying on me.. there's so many.. I've done so much.. it's time to fight.

Let's fight for a cure together.
>>
>>8493415
[citation needed], bitterhon.

>>8493420
>>8493404
>>8493394
>>8493378
>>8493368
>>8493360
>>8493344
>>8493330
>>8493313
>>8493296
>>8493230
Shitload of imitators and bitterhons, I can't go eat for one minute without you bitterhons ruining everything.
>>
>>8493432
You don't get to ask for citations, curehon.
>>
>>8493435
I'm not a fucking hon. I'm AGP, looking for a cure for AGP/Trans/Dysphoria. And I'm still waiting on proof of what causes AGP/Trans/Dysphoria, bitterhons.
>>
>>8493378
You can't be that old. I'm sure it's not too late. Isn't it such a struggle keeping your girl locked up all the time? How can you be happy if you're fighting against yourself all the time? You can give your inner girl a chance to see what she can do. I'm sure she's a wonderful, kind, loving person. Have a big hug.
>>
File: nibutani.gif (808KB, 500x608px) Image search: [Google]
nibutani.gif
808KB, 500x608px
>>8493432
You're so irresistibly cute
>>
>>8490601
I got the tail end of this unfortunately just because of the timing of my transition. I only got a small taste and I want more. Are there any old archives you recommend?
>>
>>8493444
I know she is.. she's what I want to be.. It is too late.. even though I'm only in my early 20s.. I've been repressing for too long to give up at this point. It is a struggle, every day is suffering.. but whether I trap myself or not, life is still suffering. It's pointless..

She will help me live.. but I can't do it. I can hug her right now.. because she is me.. but she will never be let out.
>>
>>8493455
Why do you see me as cute? Cuteposter, you're a bitterhon. Please go troll someone else with your bullshit posts like >>8493467.
>>
File: 1498204061594.jpg (32KB, 342x295px) Image search: [Google]
1498204061594.jpg
32KB, 342x295px
>>8493461
Not really, unfortunately.

>>8493478
Idk, you just have that typical trans girl autism and it's really cute. Be my gf desu.

And nah, I haven't impersonated you once...assuming this is even you.
>>
>>8493467
You're not that old. A lot of people start at your age. But why deny a young woman a chance to see what she can do? Soon she'll be a locked up middle-aged woman sad that she missed out on all the fun young people can have, and that she'll never look as good as she could have. It just seems so sad and it makes me cry.
Thread posts: 199
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.