[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi lgbt. Just a friendly reminder that if you ever get tired

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Foto-VMWDOCYP.jpg (89KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
Foto-VMWDOCYP.jpg
89KB, 480x479px
Hi lgbt. Just a friendly reminder that if you ever get tired of the lifestyle you're living, God can help you change. Just pray and ask him for help and he can change you.
I'm not here to judge you guys or anything like that, but I went from a homosexual to a married hetero with two kids, and I'm 2000% happier now, all thanks to God redeeming me.
Hope you guys have a good weekend.
>>
>could get God to help him change his lifestyle
>choses to live like a boring straighty
Haha oh man you royally fucked up on that one.

Like normal people would be living like kings, noble and just but still filthy rich if they stood in your place, but you decided to live like an ordinary peasant.

Well, I hope you don't regret this huge mistake once your life starts to suck.
>>
>>8489719
>I brainwashed myself with fear from the big spooky invisible man who's gonna send my faggot ass to this other invisible place where I burn forever.

>because he created me with different phenotypes.

You Christfags are so adorable. You have to constantly twist and bend logic to fit your delusions. Give it up already. Religion is on its death bed, nobody in their right mind can completely commit to it anymore after realising how full of shit it is. Oh well, hope you enjoy your new life.
>>
I believe God is real
I also believe if He is so nice and forgiving as people say, He would want all humans to be happy, no matter how they do it (being gay, etc)
I also believe there is no Hell but rather nothing.
Just heaven and nothing
>>
>>8489719
Yeah right, you either weren't actually gay or you weren't changed at all. Sure He can change me if He wants to for some reason, but I'm not a coward and I'm not gonna flee from such a wonderful challenge...life as a gay man.
>>
File: 1423684531361.png (18KB, 368x328px) Image search: [Google]
1423684531361.png
18KB, 368x328px
>>8489719
>having kids
At least your existential angst is less suffocating now that you feel a bit immortal
>>
>>8489719

>happier
>"happy" is a synonym to "gay"
>you're actually 2000% gayer by own admition

gtfo
>>
>>8489719
God is a lie told to little children for centuries because parents found out that threatening kids with burning forever is a good way to keep them from doing shit that good, involved parenting would stop.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.