[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in love with my bestfriend, how do i get cudles?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 9

File: love.png (231KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
love.png
231KB, 600x338px
We have been best friends for 13 years, things were great, everything was just the way it should e. we would stay up on skype till 5am playing vidya games and having fun then last year he got a girlfriend and stopped spending time with me.

i felt replaced and abandon, and thought that if i were a girl he never would have left me :(

I tol;d my friends i am trans and he has been very accepting. i have been on hormones for ten months now, and i keep sending him lewd messages and pics in snap chat.

He stopped talking to me about 3 moths ago, then recently he messaged me on snap-chat saying that he is sorry for ignoring me, and that he has been fantasizing about seeing me naked and fondling me. He is scared because he has a girlfriend.

I know we are meant to be together! i love him! and now i know he wants me, i love hormones so much for giving me bobies that he wants to fondle T_T but i am so socialy autistic... how do i get him to cudle me?

I just want to feel him hold me more than anything, its unbearable. should i suck his dick? or just give him a hand job while he fondles me?

how do i get him to my house? he lives with his girlfriend and i need to make him not be worried about her finding out

please help... this is true love T_T
>>
>>8489477
>so socialy autistic
yes this is obvious
>>
>>8489477

If he really loves you he will leave his GF, until that point you should step back. Do you really want to be "the other woman?"
>>
>>8489483
i want to get better though, i think being with a man to set me straight will help cure my social issues
>>
>>8489497
No, he is logical and not emotional, i need to make it logical to choose me, or he wont risk it. I think i should have sex with him first to help him decide to leave her
>>
>>8489504
super socially autistic
>>
>>8489562
Pls don't bully. I just want my bestfriends love
>>
File: FILE581.gif (296KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
FILE581.gif
296KB, 320x240px
>>8489477
how old are you?
also FYI lewd pics and messages to a guy will lead to becoming FWB or bootycall if you think you're meant for each other you have to do the opposite.
show him your value as a person, let him invest time and effort in you to get the same. also don't become too available pls, he will take you for granted and it'll hurt. you have to be flirtatious to a point where is not overly sexual but not too subtle.
make him feel like he just passed Google's job interview when he's trying to make you his so he can more appreciate you and have a desire to keep you.
getting a guy to sex you is so super easy. but it requires a bit of will power to say no and hold your standards when it comes to actually keeping a man
please like comment and subscribe, don't forget to share this with your friends and family.
>>
I'm in a similar situation but im scared of a few things.

1. He won't be friends with me afterward. I love him dearly, I don't want to lose him entirely.
2. I may only want validation from him, if I was born a cis girl we'd have dated
3. Id be ruining his dating life afterward if he accepted because he was with a mtf

Should I tell him before I skip town? I really, really don't want to risk our friendship but if he'd have me just once I'd feel so much better.
>>
Just fuck him, he will probably just go along with it if he wants it.
You were made to break that relationship
>>
File: sunny_side_up.png (125KB, 242x285px) Image search: [Google]
sunny_side_up.png
125KB, 242x285px
>>8489667
Wanna enter my free gift card giveaway?
>>
>>8489477
>AGP: the post
>>
>>8489504
He's not emotional? Then he doesn't and never will love you. Just fondle you then go back to his girlfriend. Or maybe he'll cuckhold you and make you watch him and his gf fuck while they laugh at you in a corner.
>>
>>8489821
No need to say that, I was already on OP's side.
>>
File: magane.jpg (90KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
magane.jpg
90KB, 675x900px
>>8489667
I'm 25 and he is 26, and i'm ok with being fwb, i just want to be with him.
>>8489700
>You were made to break that relationship
This makes me feel good!
>>8490133
I would be happy with just cuddles. I think realistically if he cheats on her with me, she will leave him and i will be all he has left :D
>>
I have the hots for a friend of mine, but I'm notably taller than him, hon-tier, and it's never going to happen :/
>>
>>8492982
You won't be so okay with it when he loses interest in the with benefits part and stops because there's no commitment involved.
>>
File: tewmioteqwimroeqwr.jpg (18KB, 239x268px) Image search: [Google]
tewmioteqwimroeqwr.jpg
18KB, 239x268px
>>8489821
Take your skittles.
>>
>>8492982
I had a fwb situation with my best friend and it was great, we only had sex a few times but I sucked his dick maaany times...he taught me how to deepthroat

sadly I ruined everything by telling him I had feelings for him while on molly and it definitely effected our friendship :( he's kind of a dick to me now in all honesty

I really was in love with him too and the whole thing hurt a lot but he's been with the same girlfriend for years so I shouldn't have expected anything real
>>
lol, really transitioning for someone else? that doesn't...uh..seem very healthy
>>
>>8489477
Uh, can you give me more details, anon? My penis is only at half-mast here
>>
>>8493170
eh, better than marriage
>>
>>8493215
Don't trap yourself.

STOP FAPPING
>>
>>8489504
Making him cheat will just end up hurting him and put him in an awkward situation. That is literally the worst thing you could do to start a real non-delusional relationship with him.
>>
>>8493021
We have already been best-friends for 13 years with no sex involved, why would he loose interest?
>>8493170
I love him though, i love the feelings estrogen is giving me too, i now feel massive waves of happiness whenever he sends me a message. its uncontrollable. Before hormones i didn't feel attraction to masculine men as much as i do now.
>>8493231
If he cheats the relationship becomes real, and my dream will become reality ^_^
>>
>>8493302
I wish I was you.

Filthy non-transitioning tranny here.

I'll never trap myself, but I will fight for the cure.
>>
>>8493318
ah estrogen feel so good though, why not just try it a little? you will definitely like it <3
>>
>>8493383
Ahh.. I can't. I just can't. Going through a bad dysphoric moment right now..
>>
>>8493395
its ok, you can just take estrogen, and not socially transition. It will feel good to get soft supple skin, and become cuter. Staying in boy-mode hormones will make you look younger and so much healthier.

I used to have acne and dark circles under my eyes, but estrogen fixed that in a couple of weeks. Hormones are magic, try them. you can stop easily if you decide you don't like them
>>
>>8493302
>If he cheats the relationship becomes real, and my dream will become reality ^_^
Nah, this is mental illness. If you want to be in a relationship with someone you don't hurt the person you wish to be in a relationship with. Sounds like you are using being in a relationship as a crutch to find happiness you can't find yourself.
>>
>>8493436
Estrogen fixes dark circles and acne? I wish I could try them.. I know for a fact I'd like them, anon.. I'm a closeted tranny.

I know, but hormones will out me, and once I start taking them I won't be able to stop.
>>
>>8493450
you don't have to take a full dose,just self med and take what you want. Honestly its not that hard to hide, even if you are super lucky and get boobs, you can cover them easy with a baggy hoodie
>>
>>8493476
I know, anon - but it is breaking the law to order self-meds. Especially in Australia, it isn't worth the risk.
>>
File: orgasm.jpg (59KB, 370x351px) Image search: [Google]
orgasm.jpg
59KB, 370x351px
>>8493438
I want to suck his dick and let him fondle me though. He won't get hurt, i will be loving and gentle.
>>
>>8493491
L..lewd!
>>
>>8493488
DUDE, i am in WA! sup bro! I self medded for 6 months before getting a prescription. Its legal to buy hormones in Aus without a prescription, just not sell them. Also it is not a criminal offence to import class C drugs, and so the worst that can happen is customs steal them, or you might have to pay customs fees if you order greater than a 3 month supply.

I took Cypro and estrofem from Inhousepharmacy, its more expensive than having a prescription, but well worth it :) I went to a doc just to get blood tests while i self meded lol. now i have seen an endo in perth, he writes my prescriptions, and i get hormones covered by the pbs.

Because i was self medding i didnt have to see a psyc
>>
File: 1314225394388s.jpg (8KB, 251x245px) Image search: [Google]
1314225394388s.jpg
8KB, 251x245px
Not OP
So, after 5 years I made a friend. I was absolutely friendless for the past 5 years. And I think I want to cuddle him desu~~

Sometimes he makes homoerotic jokes and shit and I just cant tell if he actually would be interested in being lewd with me
Oh god, i want him so much
>>
>>8493609
*exited girl scream*
L..lets form a secret sister club for figuring out how to capture our future bf's!

Do you know if he likes trap anime?
>>
>>8493488
>Breaking the law to order self-meds

I'm in South Aus and I can import them just fine though. I've been on them for 7 months too. As long as you dont import over a 3 month supply at any one time (and / or possess a 12 month supply at any one time) or give it to other people it's cool.
>>
>>8489477
Fuck me I'm in the exact same situation. I would honestly let my friend rail me god I would probably cum just from putting his dick in my mouth :(

I would honest love to cuddle with him and his gf too

I'm sure nothing will ever happen though
>>
>>8493822
>I would honest love to cuddle with him and his gf too
M8...you just sound desperate
>>
>>8493828
They're both amazing m8y, it's a difficult situation to summarize well

I'm bi and I think into polyamory like I want to be with a guy and a girl and they seem so perfect
>>
>>8493838
Get out!
>>
>>8493838
Very AGP, wanting a guy to be meta-attracted to and a girl to project onto.
>>
>>8493838
>>8494052
I'm kinda like this too. I'd kinda love to be the third person in a comitted love triangle with a man&woman. I'm bi and it just seams so perfect
>>
>>8494052
what if they're just bi
every thought of that
>>
>>8494133
dubs for truth

I'm pretty sure there are half a dozen or so people just calling every other post on this board AGP it's the default /tttt/ meme
>>
>>8494133
>what if that's why they're bi
ftfy
>>
>>8494083
What do you imagine it being like socially with your partners in a relationship like that?
>>
>>8494174
no clue. Haven't thought much about it. more of a casual fantasy than something I think about much. I'm more curious about the whole poly thing than truely serious.

society would probably reject it pretty hard now that I think about it more. fucking society and conservative religious people with their arbitrary morals and rigid social structures. grumble grumble grumble
>>
>>8494174
a further thought... just be 3 people who are really good friends and hook up. I'd want to live together, and wouldn't be okay with having it be a secret. meh, its a doommed idea from the start :/
>>
File: 3630d976c1116afd4d447c09afd3a609.jpg (109KB, 800x1152px) Image search: [Google]
3630d976c1116afd4d447c09afd3a609.jpg
109KB, 800x1152px
>>8489477
you know OP i read this last night and your thread caught my attention and when i went to sleep i had a dream about this happening with me and my friend. his waifu is juri and he said he always wanted to cosplay her. and we fugged while he cosplayed her
>>
>>8495037
>his waifu is juri and he said he always wanted to cosplay her.
A G P
G
P
>>
>>8495037
Hot!
>>
>>8493530
Hey, I'm sorry I went to bed. I'm kinda nocturnal :(
Thanks for letting me know about that. NSW here. Don't think I want to even deal with going to a doctor for blood tests, anon. I'd have to order privately, as I can't have anyone knowing I'm trans.

>>8493685
Thanks for the information, anon.

>>8495037
This is cute, anon.
>>
>>8495096
Ya you can do online blood tests, but they cost money though. You are in Aus you can free blood tests covered by Medicare if you see a gp who bulk bills.

Remember doctors are required to keep complete confidentiality, and most won't judge you at all, especially if you are in the city
>>
>>8493628
dude, thats a good point, i'll probe into that subject
>>
File: tenor.gif (546KB, 400x182px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
546KB, 400x182px
>>8493628
>>8497163
omfg, it just occurred to me, he really likes shin sekai yori
omfomgomfogmofmg, i was not serious but now i am serious
to think that we might cuddle ~~
>>
>>8489477
Best course of action would be to invite him over someday for [reasons] and then slowly work your way into his pants.

Although you sound desperate enough for desperate measures, in which case I suggest you should get the girlfriend to your house someway, delet her and stuff her body in the crawling space under your house as food for the rats.
Then he's all yours.
>>
>>8497236
I like this :)
>>
>>8498773
>>8497236

Literally yandere.

>>8495198
Unfortunately I'm not in the city, and there's only one local GP. I would get judged, and I know it.

If even a single person knows I am trans IRL, it is too much. Just can't do it.
>>
>>8498786
ya, thats the shitty thing about being trans. the gays get to pick whothey come out to... if they want to. being trans you gotta come out to every single fucking person you've ever met and then meet again. fuck.
>>
>>8498806
Exactly this.

I'll never take HRT, I just can't do it.

I know I'll get hooked and trap myself all the way.

Back to /repgen/, my dysphoria's faded for now.
>>
>>8498806
Not if you stay boymode forever
>>
>>8498834
Even if you stay boymode, any doctors you're getting blood tests from will know you're trans, and know your real name. It's honestly just too much of a risk to me.

Also there's the whole problem of failing boymode to worry about if you're on it for years. Unlikely to happen to me, as I'd end up a hon, but it's still a possibility that I'm not willing to take that people notice.
>>
>>8498822
damn, I didn't mean to encourage repression

>>8498834
meh, I've already changed my legal name and come out to everyone.... now It's just a lifetime of cringey hondom
>>
>>8489477
In the realm of things that happened. This happened the most.
>>
>>8498856
I know you didn't, anon. But repression is forever, and you are simply telling the truth.

I just can't do it, I'm sorry anon :(

The girl inside cries, and so do I.
But there's nothing much I can do about that.
I'm going to die as a man, and it sucks.
>>
>>8498822
Why not just take antiandrogens to stop yourself getting more manly? It will be much easier to repress if you know you wont get more body hair, go bald etc.

How old are you anyway? How long do you think you can repress without hormones?

There are people here who take full hrt doses and are still closeted in boymode after 3 years. They just self med and take online bloodtests, keep their hairshort, and wear guy clothes. You could do the same, it would help you control you dysphoria.

The last thing you want is a dysphoric episode so bad that you do something that might out you. Hrt can give you the control over you dysphoria you need to stay in boymode happily
>>
>>8498882
>repression is forever
Lol, no its not. Dysphoria gets worse as time goes on. Your choice is between giving in now why you still have a chance of looking female, or in a few years when you are even more fucked by T
>>
>>8498902
Don't want to reveal my exact age for privacy reasons, but I'm between the years of 20 and 25.

I can repress for the rest of my life, until death if I have to. I'm strong enough.

I'm well aware of this, anon. But it's not something I can bring myself to do. Even having the company IRL, and customs knowing I'm trans is more than enough to freak me the fuck out about it, letalone doctors and people near me.

What if the package gets damaged or something, and the postman/woman sees I have HRT in there? exc.

I won't get outed by dysphoric episodes. I've been dysphoric for over 10 years, to give you an idea. I've been like this for a long time.

I already have long hair, and can adequately explain it away, and do express myself in other ways such as online. I don't crossdress, or do anything that could possibly out me. Long hair alone would never be enough to be seen as trans.
>>
>>8498936
Better than destroying my life and taking the 99% risk of HRT not even making me happy.

I believe there is another way, and there's gotta be a cure out there. And no, I'm not fucking cureanon. I just agree with some of the things he says (not all!).

There's go to be another way.
>>
>>8498978
cureanon, pls go
>>
>>8498965
If you order from ihp it highly unlikely anyone will ever find out. The package is all sealed and then there is a black plastic covering inside you have to cut through to get to the brown unlabled box that has your meds buried under layers of white styrofoam.

Just order you meds like a good girl. If your lucky they will make you like guys more, just the smell of hot guys drives me crazy now mmmm
>>
>>8499100
Unlikely, yes. Possible by freak accident? Absolutely.

D..don't call me good girl anon.
>>
>>8499113
Even if someone seen the meds, the chances of them knowing what they are is close to 0. And even if they did know what cyproterone and estradiol hemihydrate is, it is unlikely they will figure out you are trans. And on the minuscule chance that your postman is also the type of person who knows what meds trannies take, it is likely that they would keep it secret for you.

Your fear is completely irrational, admit it. You have a higher chance of being struck by lightning on a sunny day than being outed by a postman or customs.

You are letting fear cloud your judgement. I understand though, i repressed until i was 24. I wish so much i had started hormones when i was 20-22, i started loosing hair and didn't know hormones could stop it. Now i will need to spend thousands on a hairtransplant just to fix my Hairline. Even in boymode the dysphoria it causes is fucking unbearable. Don't be scared like i was. Be strong, you are meant to be a girl and you know it.
>>
>>8499190
Being struck by lightning would get you hated far less than being a freak.

It's actually quite common to get outed, especially in my area. Far more than you realise. There's much "tranny awareness" but not in a good way.

I'm not ever going to take HRT, plain and simple. I would have went down that road in my teens if I wanted to risk everything. I'm >20 <25 now.

For hair loss, you don't need to trap yourself to stop that. That's an actually valid reason I could safely go to a doctor for, and get treatment without being seen as a tranny.

I..I know I was meant to be a girl.. But that doesn't matter. Life fucked up, and I'm a guy, and that's that. I just can't do it.

I'll make it all the way. I've made it this far, I can keep going. Dysphoria is bearable, I just had a rare moment last night.

If it gets any worse, I'm strong enough to force myself to repress, in full, for months.
>>
>>8499190
additionally:

I do, however admit that losing my hair, even in boymode would make me incredibly dysphoric. It's the only part of my entire body that I like about myself, and people compliment it all the time, actually!

But I'd hold on. As I always do. Life is about survival, after all. Not about happiness. Even if I trapped myself, I'd never be truly happy.
>>
>>8499210
but what if you eventually have a mental break down anon? :(
I was in a similar position as you when I hit puberty (since puberty I told myself to get over it and be a guy)
and when I was 20 I couldn't take it anymore
now I'm 23 and on HRT and things slowly get better
you don't have to torture yourself forever
>>
>>8499254
I've already mentally broken down a few times, not related to Trans/AGP/Dysphoria however.

I survived, as I always do, by forcing myself through it. Life is suffering, in the end.

I'm not going to be a hon. I'd end up a fucking hon. I'm already 6'3, I'm fucked. Shoulders broader than a bus, I'm a man, a manly man at that.

I've lasted a long time. I can go a lot longer.

I'm not torturing myself. I'd be tortured regardless. I'll never be cute, even if I transitioned before male puberty hit me somehow.
>>
>>8499210
You don't sound strong at all lol. You want to be a girl, you say you would have tried if you were younger, but now its too hard for you because you are >20 <25??

Lol if you were stronger you would at least take hormones, but you are too scared. Your life is going to change you can't stop it. Repression is just silly, you are a girl not a boy. You already have long hair because you know you can't fight it.

Hormones will make you smell so sweet just like girls do. You will look so much more healthy, people will smile when they see you.

Being cute is better than being manly, regardless of gender. Stop pretending to be a man, you know you are not a man. Take some lovely lovely hormones and become a cute boy instead. You can be a girl, your true self, in your bedroom when you see your cute girl body naked ;)
>>
>>8499287
Tall girls are hot <3
>>
>>8499299
See:
>>8499287
I'd end up a hon. It's too late for me, and even if it wasn't I'm fucked regardless.

I'm not going to trap myself. It's just not happening!

I wish that all that could be true, but it's not going to happen, I'm sorry :(

I know it's better to look cute.. I would love to be cute.. but it's not possible. I'm not pretending to be a man, I am a man. Even if I trapped myself, I'd still be a man.

Hormones are lovely, and I'd love to be my true self even just in bed.. but it won't help.
>>
>>8499306
I know, many people think that...
But being 6'3 + ridiculously masculine body + shoulders broad as fuck, I'm screwed.

I'm a guy, and I better start acting like it.
>>
>>8499330
STOP FAPPING, MAN UP!

Don't trap yourself. Keep fighting for the cure, anon. Don't become weak.
>>
>>8499357
I..I know cureanon. I'll stop thinking about trapping myself, and man up. I'm already doing nofap.
>>
>>8499364
How many days, brother?

Don't let these bitterhons get to you.

You're better than this and I know that.

Stay proud of who you are, and be a man!
>>
>>8499330
Hormones will melt away your manly muscle, even on your shoulders. I used to be strong and musclely when i repressed and did martial arts. Now 10 months into hormones i am a cute twink with a cutie face :3 its so amazing how much hormones change. I went from looking horrible 24yo man to cute 16yo femboy in a matter of months.

I used to avoid mirrors because looking at myself made me feel sick, now i fucking love mirrors! I look so fricking cute now. I even think hip rotation made me shorter, not much though, probably about an inch.

Shoulders will be reduced by musscle atrophy from hormones, and if you start now you will get hip growth/rotation to balance your figure :)
>>
>>8499372
T. Future hon

Men are scum, become a girl before you are 40yo and its too late
>>
>>8499373
I doubt it.. even if I could be a cutie.. It's not a risk I can take. I don't want to be a murder statistic, especially if I look cute and people can see that.

I..I do want to be cute..

I don't really hate mirrors, I just disassociate from them and only notice my feminine features like my hair, and bullshit my brain into thinking I'm feminine, even though I'm a man.

That's pretty awesome you're getting those results on HRT.. I'd love for that to be me.. but it can't be.. At this point, I've come too far.

>>8499372
Cureanon, I support your views.. but it's just rough.... I need to repress. I'm 2 days into nofap... not long I know.
>>
>>8499330
its really sad you will be back in a decade. dont do drugs or drink or suicide.

the horrifying thing is cureanon and early transitipners have u conditioned to worry about words like passing and stealth.

when u transition a decade from now, hrt will cure dysphoria just as good. so u have that to look forward to
>>
>>8499381
>T. Future hon
[citation needed]

Men are not scum. Men are men! Believe whatever you want, bitterhons. I'm not going to trap myself like you are, I'm not weak.

>>8499396
Get your shit together man! You're not supposed to be cute, we're men!

Repressing isn't a great option, but if it's your only choice then DO IT!

You know what to do as well as I do.

Don't trap yourself, STOP FAPPING\(you already have), and start living. You can do it, I know you can.
>>
>>8499407
I won't do drugs, drink or suicide.

Even cureanon agrees transition is better than doing those things.

But I'm not going to trap myself, and I'd already end up like a hon now.. Does HRT still work on dysphoria if you're a hon? I doubt it.

I won't be back in a decade. I hope the cure will be out by then.
>>
>>8499396
Nah you have it backwards. When you are cute people care about you and try to protect you. Nobody gives a shit about disposable ugly men. Become a cute femboy and estrogen will also extend you lifespan 10 years
>>
>>8499440
I wouldn't pass... Nobody protects hons.

I know estrogen is known to expand your lifespan by 10 years, but the risks of HRT effectively cancel that out...

I wish more people would be there to protect me and possibly even love me.. but all I have is cureanon, sadly.

>>8499409
I know. I'm not going to trap myself, I'm going to go back to repressing. Thanks for the help, cureanon.
>>
>>8489477
I'm a cis gay and been in love with my straight best friend for years who've I've known since 4th grade. we've done sexual stuff before but he's got a girlfriend now. he's the one thing I want and can never have as mine. I hope you find happiness with that guy or somebody
>>
>>8499467
If you don't pass with hormones just stay in boymode. It feels so good having people treat me like a cute precious commodity. Being a femboy is a million times better than being a man!

Also most of the risks of hrt are only relevant for old hons on their 50's, having your body produce T is far worse for your health than hrt, especially if you use bio-identical estrogen.

Hormones will make you cuter, even if you never pass, its worth it.
>>
>>8499579
>having your body produce T is far worse for your health than hrt
[citation needed]
>>
hey faggot, why not just save your money and get castrated, there you don't have to take the drugs and your mailman or whatever won't discover you
>>
>>8499883
Its common knowledge retard
>>
>>8499372
>Stay proud of who you are, and be a man!
No, she's a girl who needs her skittles! I think you need them too desu.
>>
>>8499396
>results on HRT.. I'd love for that to be me.. but it can't be..
How do you know it won't be you if you don't try?
>>
>>8501397
HRT can't melt bone structure.
>>
>>8501393
No, I'm not going to trap myself.
>>
>>8501397
That's not how it works.
Transition doesn't work long-term.
>>
>>8503566
nice question dodge

fact of the matter is you're only trying to convince yourself by this point~

take your antipsychotics blanchardfag
>>
>>8503587
I don't take antipsychotics.

I'm not sz.

I'm not trying to convince anyone. I offer the facts, it's up to them to decide to be a bitterhon or not.
>>
>>8503805
>I don't take antipsychotics
>uses the same abbreviation for schizophrenia as the supposed "bitterhon" poster did

lol the dissociation is fucking blanchardfag's brain again, he can't even put his own shitposts together! LOL!
>>
>>8503811
It's a common abbreviation, first used for caraposter. Fuck off.

I'm not "shitposting".
>>
This thread got derailed by the repressionfags. They are batshit crazy. They need titty skittles to restore their sanity.
>>
Don't cheat with him. Wait until his relationship ends or at least orchestrate its end BEFORE you do anything with him. Relationships that begin through cheating are doomed to fail.
>>
>>8489477
Cheating is bad and starting a relationship off with cheating is bad in the long run.
Tell him how you feel and if he would rather be with his girlfriend than thats how it should be.
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.