[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

feminine penis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: serveimage.jpg (50KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
50KB, 400x323px
Hey /lgbt/,
Can you explain what a so-called "feminine penis" is?
I see this phrase everywhere, but what is it actually?

Just an MtF's penis? A little cute penis? Something else?
>>
>>8489343
>tfw no feminine penis in my mouth
>>
Mtf penis, generally small and clean shaven. Occasionally with a different odor than a man's penis
>>
chaser meme
>>
>>8489343
>A little cute penis?
Exactly. Small, hairless, adorable pink penis.

MtF's do not always have feminine penis, it is the ideal in my opinion.
>>
Small, hairless, smooth, pink, smells like a girl, easy to bully, can't be used for penetration.
>>
File: 1497232627893.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497232627893.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
>>8489343
if it's cut it can't be feminine. being cut at birth is also an extremely and irreversibly masculinizing process.
>>
looks cute in a cock cage
>>
A feminine penis isn't necessarily "small", "cute", or "shaven". It is just an inherently quality of a penis. When you see a feminine penis, you know it is feminine. You can just sense it. That way you know that the msm sexual encounter you are about to partake in isn't gay. A full bearded, 6ft 6 masc may have a 9 inch thundercock that is feminine, so no matter what you do with him, whether you fuck him, or he fucks you deep and raw while you squeal like a little slut, you know that you are not gay because his penis was feminine. It's pretty easy to understand desu.
>>
>>8489544
It's no meme, senpai. A feminine penis is soft, small, and cute. But the thing you notice most is how non-threatening and friendly it is. Every time it rises in greeting because it's happy to see you despite it not even having the vigor to go up the whole way anymore always puts a smile on your face. That earnest joy and pleasure it shows when you're around lets you know the girl really is in to you, too. With how lovable and inviting it is, you'll find that it quickly becomes your best friend in the whole world.
>>
One time during sex my gf told me that being with me has really lead her to know what people mean when they say "feminine penis" I wasn't really sure whether to feel complimented or insulted.
>>
>>8489598
Is this OC? It's so good. I laughed my ass off.
>>
>>8489429
>clean shaven
>penis
>shaven
>>
>>8490539
d'awww :3
>>
tfw cut discolored craggy masculine penis that still gets hard probably because of the a huge meaty vein running down it

tfw ive used my masculine mtf penis to give girls g spot gasms
>>
>>8494313
>tfw ive used my masculine mtf penis to give girls g spot gasms
you disgust me, you manwhore
>>
>>8496415
god at least call her a normal whore, without the man. play nice
>>
>>8490539
This....is eerily similar to what my Mistress always tells me. She says I have the "most polite" penis she's ever seen.
>>
>>8490539

Lol, I wrote this.
>>
>>8496534
Well of course yours will seem polite by comparison to men's penises!
>>
>>8489343
HRT makes the penis smaller, smoother and incredibly soft
pheremones etc. change too
>>
>>8501845
I used to be about 7 inches erect
Now im about 4 at a max. It doesnt always move that much though.
>>
>>8490923
>Not having hair on your penis

Seriously? Birth defect or?
>>
>>8496415
>>8496434
no its cool im kind of a manwhore, it takes a lot of self control to not please a woman who wants to be pleased with my femboy body
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.