[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any real lesbians?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: connoisseur.png (42KB, 583x211px) Image search: [Google]
connoisseur.png
42KB, 583x211px
So I found this. Wtf? Older HSTSes just chose not to transition because they didn't know about their options when they were young, and they're unwilling to transition now? How do we know that's not every gay person? This is the "woman" who invented the Bechdel test btw, the thing that feminists use to judge whether a movie is misogynistic or feminist or not. So closeted trans men are literally making "great strides in feminism", and closeted trans women are probably important stuff as alpha gay men too. Are there any real lesbians to dom me, or are they all just going to confide in me that they wish they could have transitioned when they were teenagers?
>>
>>8488757
you havent posted anything that makes me believe this woman has any authority over how all women think. let alone lesbians
>>
>>8488773
I guess I am just tired of a lot of feminists turning out to be repressed or de-transitioned trans men, what draws supposedly "masculine" or "male-brained" people to feminism anyway? And why are they allowed to make more of an impact than trans women will ever be allowed to?
>>
>>8488757
>Are there any real lesbians to dom me,
most lesbians are subs.
you must become a dom yourself, teach these girls the pleasure of being female.
these lesbians just need a little force feminization
>>
>>8488786
>what draws supposedly "masculine" or "male-brained" people to feminism anyway?
Growing up with male ambition in a female body must be hell. Everyone treats AFAB as, well, women...
>>
>>8488757
>are there any real lesbians
Yes.
Sincerely,
23 year old lesbian w/ 21 year old girlfriend.

P.S Didn't know anything about the stuff in your post til I read it. I'd say most lesbians don't know or don't care.
>>
>>8488786
It's because they saw the female role in society as limiting, and extrapolated that to all women. The problem is that those feminists tended to work in academia, media, and journalism, and pushed their no child, work for mr. shekelstein, be angry at men worldview. Now the world is extremely fucked up, when all that really had to be done was recognize that some women are masculine and should then be treated like men instead of changing all of society.
>>
>>8488786
Modern feminist discourse:
>women get paid less and are 500% likely to get raped and murdered and clothing sizing is ridiculous omg being a woman is impossible (insert 50 news articles about women being treated badly)

>but anyway shut the fuck up and let the trannies talk, privileged cissie bitch

Imagine being in that echo chamber every time you get online. You'd want to transition too.
>>
File: 1474363527053.jpg (16KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1474363527053.jpg
16KB, 320x240px
>>8489935
Hey, this also explains the TERFs... everything is suddenly becoming clear now.
>>
>>8488757
>or are they all just going to confide in me that they wish they could have transitioned when they were teenagers?
What's the problem if they do?
>>
>>8489999
>people are shit and act like assholes regardless of adjective
glad you joined the real world, what was it like under that rock?
>>
>>8489905
are you one of those polfags that's salty that shekelstien outcompeted you in the job market?

If you want a woman to be a stay at home wife you have to fucking pay her a wage. You can't expect women to want to put all their eggs in your basket and hope you'll still love them their whole life while they get progressively unarmarketable and employable.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.