[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bimbos and bimbofication

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: bimbo_by_jollyjack.jpg (318KB, 1081x666px) Image search: [Google]
bimbo_by_jollyjack.jpg
318KB, 1081x666px
Why argue about being a "real girl" when you can be fake as fuck?

>TFW you will never have another money to afford the surgeries necessary to achieve your dream of being one half of a transbian bimbo couple.
>>
>>8488580
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>8488580
Well if we're being honest i actually do kind of like it as a fantasy but in real life I'm way too introverted and shy to be able to do it or want that kind of attention
>>
>>8488643
>>8488643
>I'm way too introverted and shy to be able to do it or want that kind of attention
I'm kind of like this. But as a trans girl theres a high chance of getting that attention anyway.

But really I just want to be pretty in an over-the-top way. Why be a shut-in nerd playing video games at home all day when I can be a shut-in nerd playing video games at home all day with giant fake boobs.
>>
>>8488664
I kind of like having small boobs actually lol
I guess maybe i could go bigger if they looked good but it seems like even cis girls tend to get more random growth issues the bigger the boobs.
If mine stopped at A cups I'd be fine.
>>
Botox and silicone
>>
>>8488670
I'm split between just wanting to be myself, but clearly a girl...

...or the other part of me just wants to be a completely over-the-top bimbo
>>
>>8488722
You better be a rich bitch if you wanna be a bimbo
>>
>>8488736
of course.

I'm going to live in a giant mansion shared with other transgirl bimbos.
>>
Cuz who can afford that shit? Except for sugar babies and rich kids
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.