[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone please explain the AGP-spider connection to me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: Dark Ritual.jpg (102KB, 698x960px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Ritual.jpg
102KB, 698x960px
Can anyone please explain the AGP-spider connection to me?
>>
>>8488165
I can try but first you'll have to tell me what it is.
>>
>>8488165
Ironic that somebody gay would illustrate Trump.
>>
File: darkest ritual.jpg (35KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
darkest ritual.jpg
35KB, 375x523px
spiders?
>>
>>8488187
>>8488223
There is a well known AGP-spider connection. Transitioned AGPs and spiders are natural allies, and seem to share an empathic link.
>>
>>8488234
I'm not trans, I might have a little AGP.
I've taken a vow to never kill a spider. When I see one, I might talk to it, wish it luck, and if it's inside the house I might capture it and put it in the yard.
>>
>>8488246
1. That's really cute.
2. The connection goes deeper than we thought..
>>
Let me try and find a spider.
He might be lurking around.
>>
File: Sweating.png (119KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sweating.png
119KB, 500x500px
>>8488260
Don't die Anon
>>
File: spider.jpg (460KB, 1077x1285px) Image search: [Google]
spider.jpg
460KB, 1077x1285px
He has nothing to say.
Good luck on your theory.
>>
>>8488269
She'll be fine, she's an AGP. The spiders won't harm her.
>>
>>8488304
Well damn the theory has been debunked. Someone needs to update the old image and remove the spiders.
>>
>>8488325
>the old image
???
>>
>>8488372
I'm starting to feel like I'm the only one ITT who actually knows this old joke and now this thread feels awkward
>>
>>8488387
Look OP, explain the joke this time and next thread there's a slightly increased chance someone will get it!
>>
>>8488400
You can't explain the joke that kills the joke ALL IS LOST
Let the old memes die with me so a new world is born
>>
>>8488412
That's the point, the joke was stillborn, there's nothing to lose by explaining it this time, and doing so means there's a chance for a successful delivery next time!
>>
File: IMG_0696.jpg (39KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0696.jpg
39KB, 342x342px
I'm agp and let all the spiders I find in my apartment live and I want to own a tarantula some day..wtf? I'm so confused now.
>>
>>8488165
does this look like AGP to you?
I mean I'd get it if it were AAP, as in autoarachnophilia, but it is not.
Or spiders wanting to be pretty girls, but that'd be some weird shit.
>>
File: 9016673.jpg (108KB, 935x445px) Image search: [Google]
9016673.jpg
108KB, 935x445px
>>
There's no agp-spider connection I'm a transles and I am absolutely terrified of them they are absolutely terrible, whenever one gets inside my gf has to kill them for me because I'm so scared of one just knowing ones near turns me into a terrified spergy retard. Fuck spiders.
>>
>>8488165
Little witch academia.
>>
>>8490265
*Slow clapping*
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.