[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Delusional overconfidence with transwomen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_1229.jpg (60KB, 641x471px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1229.jpg
60KB, 641x471px
Does anyone else have to deal with this?

I'm in a living situation where I'm temporarily staying with another transwoman and her boyfriend.

It seems that any chance she gets, she's casually exposing her genitals to me. Like changing and needing to come in my room and say something like it can wait five seconds to put shorts on.

I feel I've seen that dick more than I've seen mine lately and it's violating as fuck.

Lots of more examples, but this... goddamn
>>
>>8487965
How is that over confidence?
The only thing I notice is that many think they'll pass flawlessly, and claim to have child bearing hips. While in reality, they have asian boy hips, and just completely look like a guy.
At least until they get on hormones, sometimes they get a bit less delusional and overconfident after starting.
>>
File: 1441408704543.jpg (43KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1441408704543.jpg
43KB, 480x270px
>>8487965
>tfw no qt exhibitionist transbian roommate
>>
>>8487965
My advice is to just demand trans women be banned from staying in the same places as other people.

t. feminist who knows about this sort of thing
>>
A lot of people in the world are pieces of shit.

Some people are not trans, but are "trans" aka perverts.

It's like how some people want to get into law enforcement or the army or the government because they want to help make the world a better place.. and some do it because they want to be abusive and have power.

Or like some people have kids because they want to have a happy family and some do it because they want free labor so they can sit on the couch all day.
>>
>>8487971
>Used to be flat chested
>Now has franken-tits
>Thinks everyone wants to see her naked now
>Thinks dick should be showcased?
>>
>>8487965
>Lots of more examples
Let's hear them.
>>
>>8487978
I really feel this too.

I'm trans and her boyfriend is constantly talking to me about how different we are and how she makes him uncomfortable at times.

I feel that they identify "trans" instead of identifying female.
>>
>>8487994
What orientations are you both?
>>
>>8487993
-Forced "feminine" voice, randomly aggressively deepens it to manly bass levels for the luls. ~Cringe

-Constantly talking about genitals

-Talks about how "gay they are" whenever there are any attractive females around, yet will loudly talk about her boyfriend pounding ass openly in public.

-Loudly burps, farts, and rockets out shit so everyone can hear it and "she" can joke about it.

and the winner for me...

-Had franken-tits done, said "she stood looking at herself in the mirror and was so turned on she had to 'take care of things.'"

On the last one, I mentioned how creepy that was and she said "you just aren't as gay as me"
So disgusted I couldn't comment further.
>>
>>8488015
I'm bi and she WAS strictly into women.

Her boyfriend even thinks at times that she is just into him for validation.
>>
>>8488038
>Had franken-tits done, said "she stood looking at herself in the mirror and was so turned on she had to 'take care of things.'"
What's the problem with this one again?
>>
>>8488069
That's fetishy hon tier shit.
>>
>>8488075
That's a very emotive response. Look, I get that it weirds you out you for your own personal reasons, but try to stay objective here.

I mean seriously, you're trans yourself, far more people find that disgusting than get creeped out by the idea of a girl looking in a mirror when she gets off. Of course, I doubt you'd have had the same reaction yourself if a cis girl had said that...
>>
>>8488038
so she's Mr Garrison?
>>
>>8487965
This is why that tranny got banned from the spa
This is why we need bathroom laws
>>
>>8488095
>This is why we need bathroom laws
I thought I was on /pol/ for a moment.
>>
>>8488081
I'd entertain that if it were the only thing but it's not, and I've never heard one of my cis female friends comment on masturbating after seeing their reflection.
>>
nice b8 m8 desu ne (desu means family)
>>
>>8488108
Obviously the rest of the issues are a different matter and yes it was shameless, but that doesn't excuse the negative trans stereotypes your attaching to her, let alone misgendering her and questioning her legitimacy.
>>
>>8488095
Nobody should ever be exposed to dick without their consent.

There are transwomen and there are perverted men. Problem is that some of those perverted men get off on wanting to be women and pretending to be trans to the point of transitioning.
>>
>>8488117
I'm not subscribing to the 4chan meme of hon.

There are transwomen who don't pass, there are late transitioners. These aren't hons.

Delusional "men in dress" stereotypes where being female is painted as a caricature, and sexual self gratification wins out over everything is what I'm referring.

Sorry, not sorry.
>>
>>8488143
Obviously yes from that anecdote she's found self-gratification and sexual satisfaction in her transition. Is that a crime? Lots of people wish they felt better about themselves, so good on her for managing.

I don't know why you're getting so passive-aggressive about it or why you had such a problem with her in the first place. It sounds like you think people are only True Trans TM is they're exactly as trans as you and not a centimeter more or less. Or perhaps jealousy that transition has helped more more than you feel yours has helped you? If so, I can only suggest not measuring yourself against other people like that. Everybody is unique, try to find your own way.
>>
I think there are two options as to why hons like this happen OP
Theyre fetishists
OR
Testosterone drove them crazy and perverted them beyond rescue

I like to think its the latter. It's easier to deal with if you think of them as a fallen woman
>>
>>8488042
>she is just into him for validation.
its normal for AGP
>>
>>8488177
Option 3: Some people are bad, transsexuals included.
>>
>>8488189
Ive never seen a cis woman who acts like hons do
>>
>>8488200
Different people are shit in different ways? There are plenty of awful women out there.
>>
>>8488174
lol

I pass, have a great job, I'm happy and confident, and don't deal with the negative social bs at all.

Transitioning helped, it's doing what I expected and I don't need to compare the two of us to see who it has helped more.

I'm not judging true trans crap. (again another 4chan meme)

If someone is continuing a trend of making someone else uncomfortable just because they feel like it, doesn't mean the other person should just have to deal with it.
>>
>>8488213
Not them but why is this a "transwoman problem" instead of an "awful person problem"? She's obviously a shitter, no doubt about it, but why generalize?
>>
>>8488221
Because when I turn around at home the chances of a cis women standing there to talk with a dick exposed lands at a pretty fucking low percentage.
>>
>>8488213
>I'm not judging true trans crap.
You called her "they", ""she"" with scare quotes, and said you felt she didn't identify as female.

You called her creepy for something you admitted you wouldn't if she was a cis woman.

If complaining online helps you deal with your living situation, fine, but don't expect us to just play along and tell you she's not really trans just because she's different to you.
>>
>>8487965
>>8487994
>>8488038
>>8488042

I'm AGP, but at least I'm not like this.

Did you tell her to stop showing her dick?

>>8487971

Stop spying on me.

>>8487978

>Or like some people have kids because they want to have a happy family and some do it because they want free labor so they can sit on the couch all day.

There's the possibility they had kids in order to rape them too.
>>
>>8488229
Plenty of cis women are gross and show themselves to other people more than they would like.
>>
>>8488229
Okay but that cis woman has the same chance of being awful in some other way?
>>
>>8488236
>I'm AGP
So's OP, so's most of the board.
>>
>>8488236
>Did you tell her to stop showing her dick?
She's pretty off the charts emotional when something hurts her feelings.

Her boyfriend and I discuss a lot and I've brought it up to him a couple of times.

He mentioned it to her in a nice way and she started sobbing and went off the charts emotional on him. He can barely talk to her about issues because that's her go-to.

I'm in a shit transitional living situation so I can't add drama by expressing I'm uncomfortable because it will screw me over worse.
>>
>>8488263
You can't just put up with sexual abuse either Anon. I'm sorry but you have to act.
>>
>>8488122
You dont need other people's consent to use a public restroom or spa. Fuck off.
>>
>>8488213
That person saying you're in the wrong for disliking your gross, freaky roommate is either trolling you, or is themself one of those gross, freaky trannies who masturbate to their feminized reflection and feel entitled to bring their lustful gaze into women's spaces like spas and changing rooms. Ignore them, trust your instincts.
>>
>>8488238
>>8488242

Lived with several cis women throughout my life, never had any randomly, openly, uncomfortably, repeatedly expose themselves to me.
>>
>>8488200
You havent seen much then.
Ive seen bitches who act like total caricatures and are obnoxious as fuck, it's trash like in worst reality TV except irl and when they live the place everyone is like "holy fuck what was that?!"
>>
>>8488271
>saying you're in the wrong for disliking
I never said that. Maybe read my actual posts, which were about trying to empathize and about why it wasn't right to resort to transphobia because you dislike someone.
>>
>>8488270
Never said you did, but if you exposed your dick to anyone in those spaces then you deserve to have it ripped off and kicked around on the ground.
>>
>>8488275
???
Okay, so, what? That doesn't mean cis women aren't awful at similar rates.
>>
>>8488275
>be gay guy
>at club
>be pulled into women's toilets by fag hag
>be pulled into cubicle with her
>be told to hold her purse as she pisses
>watch as she acts like this is perfectly normal
>yfw you didn't even know her
>>
>>8487965
>It seems that any chance she gets, she's casually exposing her genitals to me.

If anyone did this to me I'd be gone. That's fucking creepy.
>>
>>8488283
Except their specific problems related not only to them beimg creepy, but also to them being trans.
It's not transphobic to notice a pattern of problematic behavior in certain trans women.
>>
>>8488283
Act like a man, get called a man.

Transwomen are women

Women don't openly expose dicks to others without consent.

We done?
>>
>>8488290
And if it's a place where women are normally nude? Should trans women be excluded from that on threat of violence?
>>
>>8488301
See, now you *are* saying that trans people are creepier on average. Being a creeper isn't limited to trans people.
>>
>>8488301
It is transphobic to say "I don't like you, therefore you're not woman enough for me to respect your identity"

See >>8488308

It's transphobic to hold trans women's identities hostage.
>>
>>8488313
Im not saying anything about averages, but when there's numerous transpeople who are creeps in a uniquely disturbing "trans" way, it bears mentioning.
>>
>>8488292
Everyone is capable of being awful, but no, I haven't felt this type of violated by one.
>>
>>8488174
You sound so fucking creepy, like you do the same shit OP was describing.
>>
>>8488320
If you act like a creepy fetishist, and entirely unlike any normal woman, why should anyone force themselves to consider you a woman? Why can't they complain about what they see as a creepy man?

You're not entitled to other's thoughts, nobody needs to respect your identity.
>>
>>8488309
Trans women should never expose a dick to anyone without consent.
Why is this so fucking hard to get?

t. Tranny
>>
>>8488337
It's a space for nude women. Trans women are still women. The woman is more important than her genitals, and there's no need for *only* trans women to get consent to be nude.
>>
>>8488335
>You're not entitled to other's thoughts, nobody needs to respect your identity.
Sure, you're perfectly free to be a transphobe.

Still makes you a transphobe.

You would never misgender a cis woman for not appeasing you. You're exactly like the liberals and alt-right who are happy to have pet minorities but turn against them the second they don't jump when they're told to jump.
>>
>>8488335
you can think whatever you want, what you're thinking is still transphobic as fuck, like literally the definition of transphobia. Trans women's identities being contingent on you liking them? Apply the same logic to cis people. You wouldn't say some cis woman is a man, even if she did all the things you described above and worse.
>>
>>8488354
I dont identify as a transphobe, i identify as a tolerant individual. If you try to invalidate my identity you're a bigot ;^)
You see what I'm getting at?
>>
>>8488346
Restrooms: use a closed stall by yourself.

It's the only women's space that's not a dick free zone.
>>
>>8488263
>She's pretty off the charts emotional when something hurts her feelings.
>He mentioned it to her in a nice way and she started sobbing and went off the charts emotional on him. He can barely talk to her about issues because that's her go-to.
Sounds like a woman.
>>
>>8488361
Not contingent on me liking them, contingent on them *acting like women and not creepy male fetishists*
Not like a communist would understand that actions have consequences e.e
>>
>>8488364
Yup, /pol/-quality bigotry excuses.
>>
>>8488377
If you act like a man im gonna think of you as a man. Your identity doesn't determine what i should think about you, your behavior does. Grow up.
>>
>>8488361
Has nothing to do with you liking them...

Exposing a dick to someone who is not wanting to see it is a very perverse MAN thing to do.

But you did sweep the judges to get the gold in mental gymnastics.
>>
>>8488376
irrelevant
if a cis woman acted a particular way, you wouldn't think of her as a man no matter what.
If you can't apply the same logic to trans women, then that's transphobic, and if you want to keep thinking that, you simply have to own up to it.
>>8488388
well, apparently not, women can have dicks so exposing them to others is a woman thing as well.
>>
>>8488383
Your bigotry is beyond reasoning with. You really are a perfect fit for /pol/.
>>
>>8488390
What is this? You think you can guilt me out of my positon?
Trans women aren't cis women. That's reality, not transphobia. If you're going to identify as a woman, and claim to be a woman, then act like a woman. If you can't do that you're not even trans, you're just a freak.
>>
>>8488390
I'm trans and I can't stand the majority of transwomen I've met.

Call me a transphobe, as long as I don't get lumped in with perverted dick exposing hons and their apologists, I'll wear that badge with pride.
>>
>>8488407
>You think you can guilt me out of my positon?
what?
>act like a woman
define acting like a woman
pro-tip: you can't
>>8488410
>I'm trans and I can't stand the majority of transwomen I've met.
a lot of trans women have internalized transphobia, especially if you were socialized on 4chan.
>>
>>8488390
>flashing your dick is a "woman thing"
No it fucking isn't?
What person with actual gender dysphoria is gonna claim dicks are feminine? Are you even trans?
>>
Why shouldn't we misgender you, OP? Why should we give you respect you don't extend to other trans women?
>>
>>8488426
You're telling me what i'm allowed to think, and forcing an identity that's not mine onto me as punishment for thought-crime.
>>
>>8488426
Women dont act like creepy men? Like, what world are you living in?
>>
Ugh, my MtF roommate is so annoying. HE just left the tap running! What a MAN!
>>
>>8488427
I am a woman.
I have a dick.
If I am in a space where it is acceptable for cis women to flash their vaginas, then I should be allowed to flash my penis.
If I flash my dick in a space where it isn't acceptable to expose any genitals, that doesn't make me a man, that makes me someone who's acting inappropriately relatively to the space I am present in.
>What person with actual gender dysphoria is gonna claim dicks are feminine?
trans women are born with dicks.
trans women are women.
therefore trans women's dicks are feminine.
>Are you even trans?
ohh here comes the gender police
>>8488434
>You're telling me what i'm allowed to think
Is that really what you gathered out of the first sentence of this post? >>8488361
>forcing an identity that's not mine onto me as punishment for thought-crime.
I'm labeling your opinions as what they are.
>>8488444
what do women act like?
Give me a detailed explanation, tell me what the boundaries are so the rest of the world knows how to act to appease you.
>>
>>8488444
women who have been exposed to massive doses of testosterone may mimic the behavior of males including creepiness.

seriously OP youre just dealing with an insane tranny here. dont call her a man thats just low
>>
>>8488453
Im not op tho o.o
>>
>>8488452
sertii i cant back you up on this. spaces that are trans friendly can be great but I do think having a dick free zone is totally reasonable imo, not that you should HAVE to feel shame but its just a matter of decorum in a female space
>>
>>8488452
Tbh i agree with the women's spaces thing, i just didn't like your mental gymnastics :/
>>
>>8488456
wasnt specifically saying you were just shouting out to OP and anyone else who wants to be trolly and misgender
>>
>>8488452
If you can label my opinions based on what YOUR preferences, why can't I label people who act like men and have dicks as men?
>>
>>8488461
>its just a matter of cisnormativity
ftfy
>>8488463
it's not mental gymnastics, transphobia is deeply ingrained into our culture, getting away from it can be weird and disorienting at first but you'll get there.
>>8488470
anyone who actually id's as a woman (to themselves, not just to pretend) is a woman.
a transphobic idea is any idea that sees trans people as somehow less than cis people, or adds restrictions to them that don't apply to cis people, or sets higher standards to trans people than cis people etc etc..

see, there you go, that's why :)
>>
>>8488452
Anyone who's not autistic should understand what behaviors are masculine, it's not a black and white thing. Society is complex and you're gonna have to deal with that. Your frantic efforts to over-rationalize something that's mostly intuitive and emotional is leading you to false conclusions.
>>
>>8488480
You literally spat buzzwords at me and asserted it's not mental gymnastics
You're silly
>>
>>8488483
well, there you go, you can't describe this shit. If a cis woman acted like the woman OP described, you wouldn't call her a man. But you do call the trans woman a man, because she's trans and it's way easier to invalidate people's identities when they are trans because you have all that transphobia in your head.
>>8488487
can you point out which specific words were buzzwords to you? I can help you understand them.
>>
>>8488480
Maybe there's more to being a woman than saying "i see myself as a woman tee hee" and staying a disgusting man otherwise.

By that definition, reality's transphobic. Trans people arent the same as cis people, but that doesn't mean we're worth less.
>>
>>8488492
A cis woman can't show off her cock lmao
I can't fit the entirety of female socialization into a 4chan post, that doesn't mean *literally anything* can be a female behavior. Some people happen to like gender, and don't want you ruining it to make a tiny minority of freaks comfortable.
>>
>>8488346
>false flagging this hard
No actual transgirl thinks this way.
>>
>>8488492
It's easier to invalidate trans identities because they're uncommon and easily falsified. When there are men pretending to be women, it's reasonable to doubt the authenticity of "women" who act like men.
If you'll admit that transphobia is reasonable, then I think we can compromise.
>>
>>8488429
I don't care if you misgender me. I don't stand out as anything but some random female to the rest of society, and I certainly don't give a shit of anyone's opinion who advocates exposing themselves to women in women's spaces. So fire away.
>>
>>8488500
>reality's transphobic
well, kinda, in the sense that pretty much everyone in the world is transphobic without realizing it. Cisnormativity is a thing, and to many people (including some trans people who haven't put in the work to be relatively free of this), this is reality.

>Trans people arent the same as cis people, but that doesn't mean we're worth less.
well, you're putting restrictions on trans people's behavior that you aren't putting on cis people, I see that as you believing we're worth less.

>>8488508
>A cis woman can't show off her cock lmao
right, but here you are, saying that women's behavior is defined by cis women's behavior. As if trans women have less of a claim to womanhood than trans women.... pretty transphobic no?

>>8488515
>If you'll admit that transphobia is reasonable, then I think we can compromise.

lol what no we definitely can't compromise, that's like saying racism is reasonable.
>>
>>8488511
I really dont think women's spaces should exclude trans women for their gentalia, it's not like they wanted to be born dudes :/
I'm too shy to even use public spaces so its not an issue specifically affecting me, but still.
>>
>tfw you want to be Sertii when you grow up
>>
>>8488525
uwu
>>
>>8488524
It all depends. It's not so black and white. It depends on what kind of "women's spaces" we are talking about. Transwomen shouldn't get nude in a women's space if they are pre-op under any circumstance unless everyone else agreed to it.
>>
>>8488523
Isn't "working to be free of cisnormativity" basically just brainwashing? It sounds really cult-like and disturbing, like you're rejecting reality for some theoretical ideal.

You see it wrong then. Trans women are free to act how they want, but because there are fetishist men who pretend to be trans, if you act like a dude you will be seen as one. It's not transphobic because the theoretical cis woman whoacts like a dude *doesnt exist* and, more importantly, doesnt have a cock. If you wont put in the work to make your behavior socially acceptable then you deserve to be discriminated against desu
>>
>>8488537
No i don't think that's the case. It's not a sexual act, nudity, and nobody needs permisson to do what everyone else is doing.
>>
>>8488523
It's not transphobic, there is no objective "woman" other than "the vast majority of women," aka cis women. Vis women have a better claim to femininity because they're born and socialized women, trans women are not. Obviously the majority group with more experience has the stronger claim.
>>
>>8488523
Why is racism unreasonable?
>>
>>8488542
A penis is inherently a male human body part. It has no place in a woman only space. Get over it. It sucks for me and for a lot of people but that's how it is.
>>
>>8488492

If that cis woman was acting like a creepy man and flashing her dick, yes I'd call her a man.

Since that's not fucking possible, we can call the creepy man exposing his dick a man.

Sorry, you don't have a feminine penis, it's just a penis.
>>
>>8488555
But you can't have it both ways, either it's a space for women's bodies or it isn't. I think it's better to let trans women be naked (it's not like they're raping anyone) than to exclude them for not being woman enough :/
>>
>>8488538
>Isn't "working to be free of cisnormativity" basically just brainwashing?

it's the exact opposite. It's working to free yourself from society's brainwashing.

trans women are women.
they are 10000000% women.
nothing a trans woman does invalidates that.
this is the reality of things. Start actually applying that idea to real life situations and you will see reality. When it conflicts with a previous opinion, examine that opinion and consider whether that previous opinion might be transphobic. If it is, discard it.

Just because cis society sees things differently doesn't make these things true!!

>>8488548
ok, you're excluding a chunk of cis women though. Are you saying there are cis women who you would not consider women because of how they act?

>>8488551
because it's ideas are born out of material relations and not out of factual, neutral research. I'm not going to argue this further here lol, I'm on /lgbt/ not /pol/.

>>8488555
>A penis is inherently a male human body part
but women can have penises and men can have vaginas so why is this?

>>8488559
Ok well, there's nothing to really argue here then, you're just going in circles and not actually adressing my point :///
>>
>>8488563
Yes you can have it both ways, there is no problem with being there as long as you don't whip out your dick in front of cis women.
It's not about being woman enough, is about a reality check. You can be the most womanlike person ever, even more than cis women, but a dick is still an inherently male body part.

>>8488571
>but women can have penises and men can have vaginas so why is this?
Why is what? Women can have penises, it doesn't mean penises are a female thing.
>>
>>8488571
Or
Maybe
That idea is wrong

You live in a theoretical world and brainwashed yourself to only see the world in ways that match that imaginary framework. People tell you you're doing mental gymnastics because that's what you're doing. You're distorting your perception of reality because to do otherwise reinforces a reality you don't want to accept.
The world's not a fair place, but deluding yourself like this can't be healthy.
>>
>>8488594
THIS

Delusional transwomen!!!

THIS!
>>
>>8488594
it means penises are neither a male thing nor a female thing, they are simply a thing :3
>>8488595
I mean, you can think that trans women aren't really women, or are women with an asterisk, and being trans isn't just another aspect of you like maybe, being black, or being autistic, or being tall or short or whatever.

Thing is, I don't think this is the case, and current scientific understanding of what being trans is would agree with me. If people have an idea and this conflicts with reality, then that idea should be discarded no?
Anyway I'm out of this thread, I stayed here way too long rip
>>
>>8488609
They're a male thing and no actual trans woman wants to keep her cock
Because she's a woman
>>
>>8488609
>it means penises are neither a male thing nor a female thing, they are simply a thing :3
No, it doesn't mean that at all. I don't know how to got to that conclusion.
We can be born either with a male or female body. Penis are exclusive from the male body. Transgenderism exists and it's a very real condition, but it doesn't change the fact that a penis is a male thing.

>>8488616
>no actual trans woman wants to keep her cock
Let's not get retarded here. That is also just wrong.
>>
>>8488616
>They're a male thing and no actual trans woman wants to keep her cock

well, this just isn't true I'm afraid. I know plenty of trans women who prefer to keep it.
>>8488618
what about intersex conditions
>>
>>8488620
THAT WAS MY LAST POST I SWEAR IM LEAVING NOW
>>
>>8488609
Your science isn't objective, it's biased just like you are to support a narrative you've brainwashed yourself into following unquestioningly. You don't look for or conduct studies that don't tell you the world is a transphobic hellhole, you dont want to hear that.
You are very very silly
>>
>>8488620
They're not real trans women then
Or it's a matter of convenience
But can you really be trans if you keep your cock out of convenience?
>>
>>8488620
>what about intersex conditions
What about them? In fact, it's debatable that transgenderism might be a case of intersex condition in the brain.

Intersex conditions are a birth defect, it's not how "it was meant to be".
>>
>>8488629
You are as delusional as Sertii.
>>
>>8488636
I have my view, she has hers.
she's thinking logically but from an idealistic premise.
Her worldview is predicated on things like "transwomen are a million percent real women" and whenever that conflicts with reality, she screams "transphobia"
>>
>>8488308
Your right tho. I don't want anyone to even see my dick, why would I go showing it off.
>>
>>8488653
Yeah that's the delusional part of her. Now YOUR delusional part is thinking transwomen who keep their penis aren't legit.
>>
I also take the intersex view and basically it makes male/female spaces a really difficult question to solve for trans people. The world has been built for binary people. How do you navigate it as someone who doesn't really fit into either camp? Trans people are closer to the gender they identify with post-hormones but they're still different.

>The framework of the world is black and white
>The infrastructure builders flex their might
>Turning true emotion into digital expression
>One by one we all fall down

>The grey race shrivels
>trapped inside
>the world it creates is black and white
>>
>>8488665
Is a penis masculine?
>>
>>8488038
>>8487965
>>8487973

This sounds like more bait from the ban evading pedophile. The hash on his images seems to say so.

Sage and report >>8487965 for evading cp bans. Purge him.
>>
File: 1489897776098.jpg (136KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489897776098.jpg
136KB, 1136x640px
>>8487965
>>8488410
>I'm trans
You're a child porn posting man. You're a criminal. The string search proved >>8487965
was just spam from pol. The hash proves it's been posted by the child porn spammer. You are a pedophile. Good bye ban evading man!
>>
>>8488676
Yes.
>>
File: 1489272120472.jpg (123KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489272120472.jpg
123KB, 1136x640px
>>8488388
>>8487994
>>8487965
Reminder the string search proves >>8487965
is just the LGBP pedophile reposting another one of his fake stories and pretending to be a woman again. Sage and report the criminal ban evader >>8487965 you let him escape last time and now he's spamming. Keep letting him escape and it'll escalate to CP.
>>
>>8488725
What's a string search?
>>
File: 1485490408705.jpg (211KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485490408705.jpg
211KB, 1136x640px
>>8488720
If you take part in a pedophile's raid, then that makes you one and ban worthy too.
>>
>>8488728
Look up strings from archives. Proves it's just spam and reused pasta from a raider who was banned last time. >>8487965 is a crazy man who posts snap chat child porn on the side.
>>
>>8488733
I don't know what a string is.
>>
>>8488720
Then how can a woman with gender dysphoria keep their dick?
>>
>>8488735
Text, characters, all the info you type when posting.
>>
File: LGBP.jpg (115KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
LGBP.jpg
115KB, 1136x640px
>>8488738
Stop replying to bait from the childfucker in >>8487965 or you just help a criminal like him in his raids. Report him and shame him and humiliate him for his pedophilc actions till the mods get here.
>>
File: 1489273340973.jpg (123KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489273340973.jpg
123KB, 1136x640px
>>8488229
>>8488213
>>8488275

Says the obvious man who can't even pass as a woman on 4chan in his raids. You fool nobody sir. Try your fake disguise when the cops break down your door and catch you for CP. No body will buy it. Good bye pedophile man shit.
>>
>>8488492
I agree with you in theory but a cis woman doesn't have a history of being male, so it doesn't make sense for somebody's mind to go there.

When someone actually was for all intents and purposes male at one time, it makes a lot more sense for someone to think they're acting like a dude when they do something typical of men, or creepy men in this case specifically.
>>
>>8488799
go away pedo squad. You've already been outed. Go and do your shit elsewhere, criminal ban evader.
>>
>>8488620
>plenty of trans women who prefer to keep it
>prefer to keep it
>prefer
They're not trans and deserve to be misgendered for being men. Hons like that give trans people a bad name.
>>
>>8487965
I thought all those cartoons with creepy balding men barging into women's bathroom saying "it's ok, i'm transgender" were just transphobic lies, but here Sertii not only proves that these men exist, he actually makes dozens of posts apologising rapey behaviour.
>>
>>8488913
Why misgender her just because you don't agree with her views?
>>
>>8488923
Sorry, that was a typo. I respect her identity, but if her "reasoning" was put into laws, that would mean practical end of women's spaces.
>>
>>8487965
I live with a transwoman who does this, and she proudly identifies as a nudist. Is this a transwoman thing?
>>
>>8488931
>>8488913
And reported, good bye pedophile
>>
>>8489149
Not everyone with opinions you don't like is the same person, you delusional pettifogger
>>
>>8487965
What real trans would let another person see their dick? That's not ladylike at all, real girls shouldn't even have those.
>>
op here

Does anyone that posts with content that legitimately shines a light on problem trans people get blasted with pedo accusations?

Why so fragile? Why so mentally ill?
>>
Tbh, I do this, well with pants on, if like I just got up. But I think that's just because a sleep naked and like who cares it's just my bf around with me, and he does just underwear and shirt all the time.
When I realize it I normally go get a shirt or something on. (Not gonna lie, it's footsie pajamas since nothing can out comf them.)
Doesn't she get cold?
>>
File: 1494826816828.png (235KB, 864x420px) Image search: [Google]
1494826816828.png
235KB, 864x420px
>>8489594
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7987978/
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/8093853/
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/8107329/
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7985603

Knew it! You said the exact same thing during your last raids. And then got banned for evading cp bans.

You're fooling nobody you meme spouting pedophile. You outed yourself.
>>
>>8489604
>>8489307
Because it's a fake pasta fro pol posted by the same guy who did http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7987978/
And he's spammed pedo here too. Stop talking to him and taking the bait.
>>8489220
You help a pedophile, you become one. You're the same as those other pathetic accomplices who helped him in past raids.
>>
>>8489632
>>8489637
This guy is seriously a pedophile?
Regardless he's a shitposter from /pol/ or a TERF at bare minimum. I'd rather read cureanon all day.
>>
>>8489643
He is. You can see the same style. He started shifiting onto fake feminist impersonations like the ones in >>8488711 after spamming the same topic again and again. Don't feed >>8487965 when he wants that
>>
>>8489594
the hilarious thing is if it weren't fake and you were trans and weren't lying you could prove that no problem. instead you start acting like pol and talking about "muh mental illness" and prove you were just a shitposter lying. You're just mad you got caught again.
>>
I see by shitting up a thread you side with trannies that expose themselves to unwilling people.

Women don't want to be violated. You're on the same level as the phantom pedo your talking about.

Are you wanting me to post more to out this dick exposing tranny? That's shit tier.

I've seen you shit up several discussions as soon as it touched negatively on the cringe side of fetishy transwomen.

Fuck off with you.
>>
File: 1490427203592.jpg (123KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490427203592.jpg
123KB, 1136x640px
>>8489711
You throw a tantrum because you couldn't disprove that you're just a creep, doing his bad woman impersonation. You are one of the men who exposes himself to children. You have a history, and you fool nobody, pedophile man. Children don't want to be violated by men like you. 4chan isn't for pedos like you.
This and more is all you. You could have proven that wrong but instead just start crying over how you got outed as a pedo again. We need discussions on the cringy side of fettishy pedophiles like you, and we need to keep criminal men like you out. Think of the children. With any luck, they'll finally tip off the feds about your trafficking.
>>
>>8489711
It's funny how you know you're just a creepy man and can't post to prove you're trans or a woman. You're a neckbeard who molests children on the side and that's why you can't prove you're a woman trans woman or even a hon. How sad and creepy. Remember that other time you tried
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7941116/

We need to talk about the cringe side of pedophilic men like you. We need to side against pedophilic men like you who expose themselves to children. Children do not want to be violated by men like you. Men like you do not deserve freedom, let alone access to 4chan.
>>
>>8489711
How easy would it be to prove you aren't a man who molests kids? Really easy but you can't do it. Why?
>>
Hon...sir whatever pronoun you prefer.

The point has been made. There's a major divide between transwomen who condone perverse behavior and those who don't.

It's creepy AF that you have so many pedophile resources when you're the one defending trans"women's" right to expose themselves to women and children.

I for one will call that shit out. You don't have a place exposing dick to ANYONE not consenting.

Call me whatever, don't give a shit. Off to live my normal life of not violating women and children.

Let it soak in that even transwomen won't put up with your creepy exposing ways.

Keep posting from your vast pedo resources like you aren't the creep.
>>
>>8489791
So you're claiming you're a hon now, not a pedo man? Is that it? You could have proven you're a hon, not a pedo man really easy. But instead you just throw a tantrum. You're creepy as fuck, you couldn't disprove that you're a pedo so you just throw tantrums. These resources, they're all your shitposting from before.
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7593211/
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7614131/
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7663315/
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7672093/#7672172
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7688503/#7689006
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7745762/
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7746129/
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7809640/#7810395
We can't accept you after you've done all of this and shat the board with your CP.
>>
>>8488075
>implying cis women don't masturbate to their own tits

HA now that's sort of fetishy "women are perfect creatures who have no carnal desires" shit.
>>
this thread is yet another prime example of why I hate MTFs
>>
>>8489791
>trans"women's"
Says the man who used to post naked kids in snap chat. Nice hon impersonation. Maybe Susan will get tricked by you, creep.
>>
>>8489808
>>8487965 is a hon/man who posted a link to a twelve year old on snapchat. Don't take him too seriously, he couldn't even prove he was a woman.

>>8489810
Because they call you out on fake stories and posting child porn? Nice
>>
>>8489818
>>>8489810
>Because they call you out on fake stories and posting child porn? Nice
lol what
this is my first post in the thread, you guys are completely fucking crazy
>>
>>8489834
And you're in a bait thread started by an infamous self proclaimed LGBP poster who shat the board with pedophilia for the whole first half of this year. Jumping the gun and joining a pedo, nice job. Look at his last stuff
>>
>>8489807
>>8489859

Goddamn you're a creepy fuck.
>>
>>8489859
Yeah, a bait thread with over 160 that you keep replying to. You're just as bad as the rest of them.
>>
>>8489928
For stopping a child porn spammer?
Yeah, you keep showing your pedo colors all the time.
>>
At this point, why is that thread not already archived?

I mean, seriously, it is far from the original point and two thirds of this are only about two dudes fighting each other...
>>
autistic trannies ruin this site
>>
>>8487971
>someone who thinks they are a girl but have a dick
>surprised they are delusional about other things

this is really joggin my noggin
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.