[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do mtf deal with still having a Y chromosome and no uterus?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: trans.png (742KB, 999x1412px) Image search: [Google]
trans.png
742KB, 999x1412px
How do mtf deal with still having a Y chromosome and no uterus?
>>
>>8487658
not sure about the uterus but basing sex off chromosomes alone is literally 100 year old research that scientists are updating because they realize that it was incorrect. Sex development disorders are god examples as to why the chromosome model doesn't fit absolutely every human and should be taught in schools that sex is more than just chromosomes.
>>
>>8487658
Through constant denial.
>>
they make a new thread
>>
>>8487658
If you can't change something, the only logical choice is to accept it and move on.

t. aurelius fan
>>
Take hormones and override the ongoing developmental effects of having a Y chromosome. Can't deal with no female reproductive organs though.
>>
>>8487674
>sex is more than just chromosomes.
it's also your genitals, which you have to chemically castrate and then turn inside out.
>>
>>8487704
if your brain is legitimately female then that is just a means to correct the problem. Plenty of ciswomen are born with just vaginas and are still treated and considered female. Sex and gender identity are linked just as much as genitals are linked to sex. Once you fix the problem then you fit that catagory. That's why actual transsexuals trantiion because they have to fix thier bodies it's just what they have to do or else they commit suicide.
>>
>>8487714
>your brain is legitimately female
yet it's not producing estrogen.... strange.
>>
>>8487750
Your brain is not the source that produces sex hormones that comes from the gonads wich are located in in genitals... how dumb are you?
>>
>>8487658
I don't want kids and chromosomes literally don't matter at all, so neither is that big of a deal.
>>
alcohol and disassociation
>>
>>8487714
its a leap of logic to say the brain is female, but during natal development the brain can certainly be subject to hormone imbalances that feminize or masculinize it
>>
>>8487754
>how dumb are you?
smart enough to laugh at the idea of a "female brain" that doesn't do jack shit to make you female.
>>
>>8487658
You will never have a female body, but that doesn't mean your body isn't a "woman's body". Acceptance and embracing the body you have is all you can do. That body is yours, treat it kindly, dress and decorate it how you like. It's you, and you deserve to be OK.
>>
>>8487962
you can feminize it,
but let's not kid ourselves
it's a male body and frame
>>
File: money well spent.jpg (11KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
money well spent.jpg
11KB, 500x280px
>>8487962
>that doesn't mean your body isn't a "woman's body"
biologically you body is male. even hormones at a young age can't cover everything
>>
>>8487658
Ususally suicide. Most of us just take our time getting to that point.
>>
>>8487658
the same way CAIS intersex people do.
>>
File: transsss.jpg (28KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
transsss.jpg
28KB, 427x640px
Reminder that for every 10 hons there is 1 qt T-Girl.

Be 1/10 anon.
>>
By having a feminine penis.
>>
File: transfat.jpg (233KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
transfat.jpg
233KB, 720x960px
>>8487996
>1 in 10

source? because i guarantee you it's nowhere close to that going off the selfie threads i've collected some ammo from
>>
File: 1487807961277.jpg (32KB, 345x345px) Image search: [Google]
1487807961277.jpg
32KB, 345x345px
>>8487714
>legitimately female
>XY
>>
>>8487714
>Plenty of ciswomen are born with just vaginas and are still treated and considered female
yeah someone with a vagina is.... female.
>>
>>8487996
>Be 1/10 anon.
No need to tell me, I'm 1/10 already!
>>
>>8487876
Not them, but I'm like a biology guy so here's an opinion:

The difference between male and female brains are what signals they're dealing with. If you change the chemicals used, the brain reacts differently.

If there are problems within signalling, say receptors for certain chemicals aren't working correctly, your brain may not behave the way it normally would. You could have the hormones typical for your sex, but you just don't have the matching behavior for that sex, because the things that tell you to behave in a particular way are just not quite getting through.

I doubt it's a single genetic locus that determines this too, because we see a range of gender identities and sexualities and whatever.

The thing to keep in mind is that you need proper genetic function for basically everything you do. It's not to dismiss the possibility that some people are driven psychologically toward deviant behaviors, but if you have not even a mutation in a particular protein, but just a dysregulation of it, you might get changes in your body that tell signal your conscious mind that nah, you're totally a woman trapped in a man's body.

In stupidly oversimplified terms you could therefore say things like gender and sexuality are on a spectrum, because there are who knows how many different ways to fuck with gene expression that get you intermediate phenotypes that cause deviant behavior.

Anyway I forgot where I was going with this but basically stop being mean to trans people, they're still intelligent, their bodies are just not functioning the way yours is.
>>
>>8487674
>literally 100 year old research that scientists are updating because they realize that it was incorrect

bait.jpeg

social scientists aren't real scientists
>>
>>8488053
>The difference between male and female brains are what signals they're dealing with.
Can you explain this more specifically?
>>
File: jamieclayton_032612_m.jpg (39KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
jamieclayton_032612_m.jpg
39KB, 480x480px
>>8488002
>ratio
I wonder how many non passers exist for a single jaimie clayton
>>
>>8487658
they don't deal with it, check the suicide rate, it goes up after surgery because they realize they still aren't biological women
>>
>>8488002
Oh you're that fat ugly terf from /r9k/ I remember you. How's the robot life treating you? Enjoy being forever alone?
>>
File: 1496858006433.png (481KB, 592x413px) Image search: [Google]
1496858006433.png
481KB, 592x413px
>>8487658
Depression!
>>
File: IMG_0132.jpg (79KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0132.jpg
79KB, 680x680px
>>8487996
Is there another one out of those ten that is absurdly repulsive when compared to the others?
If so, I am the 1/10
>>
>>8488002
>not using my pics for ugly fat tranny
0/10, anon
>>
>>8489868
I would have suggested bleach myself.
>>
>>8489878

That's more like 3/10 probably.
>>
>>8487996
That would be 1 in 11 then.
>>
>>8487674
i unironically love bait like this it's fucking hillarious
>>
>>8487714
>if your brain is legitimately female then that is just a means to correct the problem.

Can I get some recent cases of female brains in male bodies and not some crossdressing fag saying "I feel like a woman"
>>
>>8487658
The same way cis childless cat ladies deal with menopause: by not giving a shit.

Or at least that's what they should do. Most, instead overthink it and get depressed and dysphoric for no good reason.
>>
>>8488053

what you're describing is called epigenetics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epigenetics

it's the reason for the whole spectrum of sexualities found among humans

it's also the reason why many of you had your own sexualities change/expand over time

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epigenetic_theories_of_homosexuality
>>
>>8488073

he's talking about hormones and neurotransmitters and any disorders related to the chemical environment of the brian

he is theorizing that male and female brains are identical except that the catalog of hormones and nerotransmitters in which they are immersed is different due to the gonads and endocrine system
>>
>>8487674
t.post structuralist
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.