[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What causes AGP?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: autogynephilia.jpg (22KB, 578x403px) Image search: [Google]
autogynephilia.jpg
22KB, 578x403px
Is it anything similar to what makes HSTS? Is it innate or does an experience or action make it happen?
>>
>What causes AGP?
Chinese people make AGPs

>Is it anything similar to what makes HSTS?
Autistic nerds make HSTSs.. so kinda similar I guess.

>Is it innate or does an experience or action make it happen?
I think you would need some experience to write code, but probably not much to work in a factory. The action of wanting to get paid so you can eat food probably makes things like that happen.
>>
>>8487625
society collapsing desu
>>
>>8487625
It's caused the same way other orientations are, by early experiences. But not the kind that cause HSTS.
>>
>>8487625
it's caused by complete fags falling for the agp meme because they are insecure and selfish as fuck
>>
>>8487649
That's not the poison, that's the antidote!
>>
>>8487625
innate in the majority of cases
most a*p children, like most children in general, have strong signs of their adult sexuality visible before puberty (even including transvestic fetishism in a few case reports); the first two children in pic related are clear examples of prepubertal agp, though autism may be a confounder there
there are *probably* 'prison agps' whose sexuality is caused by tfw no gf, but i don't think they make up any substantial proportion of agps and most believers in prison agp are non-transitioners trying to justify their repression
>>
>>8487718
thats some autistic charting. def a mental illness.

i agree with u. i think agp forces itself out as the femmy brain parts grow up, and show up as sex bc that seems to R.E.M. something..
>>
>>8487718
The tfw no gf AGPs probably have it way worse way earlier than the successful masculine ones right?
Even if their AGP snowball started rolling a bit later
>>
>>8487718
>innate in the majority of cases
[citation needed]
>>
>>8487625
Seems innate in my opinion. I remember wanting to be velma when I wateched scooby doo in kindergarten and sometimes stealing my sister's clothes or mom's makeup as far back as then as well. We probably just have defective brains that make us susceptible to AGP.
>>
>>8487625
>This thread again
>With this picture again
The ride never ends.
The HSTS/AGP dichotomy does not hold since there is a fair minority of androphiles who are also like this and a fair minority of the rest that aren't.
Given that we've found male-female intermediate neural patterns in both groups I'm having a hard time believing autogynephilia is a cause of gender dysphoria rather than an effect of it.
This is not to say that there is no difference between androphiles and the other groups, but that this difference can be easily explained by the differences we have observed between androphiles and gynephiles in general.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.