[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twinkhon Aesthetics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: htstgtsg.jpg (85KB, 639x960px) Image search: [Google]
htstgtsg.jpg
85KB, 639x960px
I've come to the realisation that I will never get past what is affectionately referred to as being a twinkhon.

Because of this I have decided that instead of focusing my energy into passing, I'd rather focus it into being the most attractive version of myself.

To this end I've created this thread in hopes that people (everyone interested, not just MtFs) here can have an open discussion about what constitutes an attractive twinkhon.

So let's hear it, what do you think works best in terms of:

>Fashion
>Makeup or no makeup?
>Surgeries?
>Dieting and exercise
>Muscular or thin?
>Post some pictures of people you find attractive

Pic related, maybe not impossible end goal body.
>>
>>8487212
I've been using corsets for the past couple of weeks (I made the pattern myself and sewed it myself) to fix my pectus excavatum and while I've only maybe seen like 0.5" off my waistline at best I think it's overall improved my appearance a lot. But I'm not sure if others will see the same effects. I'm mainly doing it to pop my sternum back out, and it is definitely working for that particular issue.
First time in years since developing PE that I can honestly look at my chest and not want to kill myself.
>>
>>8487212
The woman in your OP looks fine?
>>
>>8487223
How to make my own corset?
>>
>>8487283
Learn to sew? lol
I do patterns in autocad, print it, glue it to cardboard, trace it onto fabric with crayola crayons, then sew it together. I use seam allowances for boning channels. Only single bone each seam, double boning is just a meme don't even bother. If you want more bones add more panels.
I use stainless steel rulers for busk, and those gigantic 3/8" wide 48" long nylon cable ties from home depot for bones.

I've never really found any decent sites that teach how to actually do patterning but there's this, it's not the greatest though as she doesn't explain very much:
https://katafalk.wordpress.com/2010/06/24/underbust-pattern-tutorial/
Patterning is way way easier than that in autocad but I'd have to write a pretty lengthy tutorial to actually explain how to do it. You can also do it in illustrator or photoshop pretty easily. Or if you have a drafting table and a T-square you can do it by hand.
For sewing her guide is probably the best you'll find and once again it's still not great, you're still going to need to know how to sew for the most part:
https://katafalk.wordpress.com/2009/05/03/how-i-sew-corsets/
>>
>>8487223
Would you say it was difficult to learn to make a corset? I've sowed a few times but corsetry seems like a whole new level.

It seems like getting one tailor made would be more appropriate for me.

I think my ribcage is relatively small for my height 32 inches on a 6 ft 1 body. Not sure though. I still have some muscle to lose.
>>
>>8487303
>>8487312
Sorry, I posted before seeing your response.
>>
>>8487271
She does but I don't. Hence why I was hoping people would share some advice on losing muscle mass and working with narrowish hips.
>>
>>8487335
What is your WHR and ribcage size?
>>
File: corsetpattern.png (158KB, 1038x816px) Image search: [Google]
corsetpattern.png
158KB, 1038x816px
>>8487312
Took me like 2-3 fails before I finally made a good one. The failures I didn't even bother finishing, just chucked them once I knew they sucked lol

Just make sure you interface everything. Use glue on your eyelets otherwise prepare for them all to popout the instant you put it on. Don't use eyelets from home depot, walmart, etc. Use proper grommets without split flanges (I get mine from Farthingales in ontario)
You don't need waist tape if you actually sew properly, but if you buy online make sure it has waist tape cause it's kind of an insurance against garbage sewing. Personally I never added it and have had no issues. But I have a heavy duty sewing machine and it has no issues going through like 10 layers of fabric even with a 0.5-1mm stitch length.

Also if you're skinny you have no choice but to custom make otherwise you'll injure yourself by pinching nerves on your hip bone. I've done it before with corsets off amazon and it's not fun, plus it can lead to very very serious health risks like blood clots. Also it takes about a month for pinched nerves on your hip bones to heal so you'll have numb legs for 2-3 weeks.
If you can visibly see your hip bones welp you're shit out of luck you're either sewing one yourself or you have to go to one of the very high end corsetieres that can deal with hip shelfs
https://lucycorsetry.com/research-corset-brands/guided-galleries/corsets-with-high-square-hip-shelf/

Pic related is roughly what a pattern looks like in autocad. I have a high hip shelf which I accounted for in the pattern. It looks more complicated than it really is cause I do my construction lines in lazy ways by simply drawing circles all over the place lol
I'd have to set aside a day to actually write a tutorial on how to do it. Plus I'd imagine people would prefer doing it in photoshop as that's a more common software that people tend to pirate lol
>>
File: IMG_0041.jpg (188KB, 960x911px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0041.jpg
188KB, 960x911px
>>8487348

I think they are:
Ribs 32
Waist 28
Hips 36
WHR 0.78

Pic is of me. As you can see, I still have a bit of muscle to lose around the upper body but the rib cage itself isn't big

>>8487357
I feel like that's far beyond my level of skill and also my current equipment, but thank for the advice. I've saved it in case I decide to give it a try in the future.
>>
>>8487399
You can actually make a corset pattern for specifically training rib cages to even more extremes than what is normally done. But apparently it's really difficult to actually wear cause you make a fake waist line where your bottom floating rib sits and cinch it in there and it has a straight line from there to your hips and underbust. Supposed to be horribly uncomfortable to wear though lol
I think it's more for fetish corsets.

My body looks pretty close to yours though but I'm 5'9" so I have a little smaller measurements than you but basically equivalently proportional to you.
>>
>>8487212
Find out overlapping attractive traits for males and females. Be that
>>
>>8487399
You would have a dadbod even if you had a 24 inch waist and 28 inch ribcage, sorry. Real girls have like 18 inch waists and 24 inch ribcages.
>>
>>8487437
lol no it's pretty rare for girls to have less than a 28" underbust. If they do they'll have a hard time finding bras cause to get anything lower than like 27-28 you usually have to get them custom made.
>>
>>8487422
Would you say the corset helped induce some muscle atrophy? Somewhat like a cast might? I'm just trying to get a fuller picture. I wouldn't want to invest so heavily in something that after 8 months would only move my lower ribs 1/4 of an inch.

>>8487437
If you're going to bait then at least do it right. An 18 inch waist and a 24 inch rib cage are unrealistic even on cis women. Most women are 5 ft 6 and still have 28 inch ribcages or above. Also a dadbod has a waist and ribs far bigger than the hips, which means almost all the early twenties transgirls on this board and myself don't qualify. Telling me I have boy hips or a small butt would have hurt more. Remember the closer you are to the truth the more it hurts.
>>
>>8487439
Idk about that. My underbust is 28-29" and I still have a twinkhonbod, visible even looking at just the chest area. Maybe it's because I have wide-ish shoulders so the angle of my ribcage is larger than in females (so it can reach the shoulder blades).
>>
>>8487490
>Would you say the corset helped induce some muscle atrophy? Somewhat like a cast might? I'm just trying to get a fuller picture. I wouldn't want to invest so heavily in something that after 8 months would only move my lower ribs 1/4 of an inch.
I dunno about muscle atrophy, I like had no muscle to begin with lol
Personally I wouldn't buy from a corsetiere unless you find a pretty cheap one on etsy or something. Like to make my own even with the 2-3 failures it still only costed me like $50 in supplies whereas usually on etsy it's like $300-$1000 per corset.
I'm only really wearing it for pectus excavatum, I don't have a ton of hope for what it'll do to my waistline. Plus it is actually really really good posture which I've always had terrible posture.
I'd really recommend learning to sew just for the sake of doing it. You can buy premade corset patterns as well. Nearly anyone can sew off a pattern, it's just straight lines and knowing how to use a sewing machine.

>>8487501
It can be caused by a number of things. Torso length, lower rib angle, shoulders, the angle of your pelvis, etc. It all accumulates into how we see gender differences. Having 3 numbers kind of match womens doesn't matter THAT much.
If you look at famous male corset wearers that have like 15 inch waists and 25 inch underbusts they still look pretty manly cause they never took hormones so 95% of the rest of their body is still masculine.
>>
>>8487501
You'll probably find that it's the shape and size of your hips. When some of my girlfriends and I have measured up we've all been pretty proportional in terms of body (scale it to the fact I'm 6 ft 1), if anything I'm usually the thinnest. What I have found though is that narrow boy hips are probably the single most influential factor in determining what looks twinkhonish.

How tall are you? How wide are your hips?

>>8487537
Ah, fair enough. I was pushed into physical stuff when I was in my teens and now I'm desperate to lose some of the excess.

I'd need to buy literally everything to start sowing again, machine and all, so it will probably cost me more than that. Still I have definitely been considering it.
>>
>>8487579
>I'd need to buy literally everything to start sowing again, machine and all, so it will probably cost me more than that. Still I have definitely been considering it.
I just waited for amazon to have sales on everything. Got my singer 4411 for like $60 I think it was. My grommet setter was like $30.
Fabric isn't too expensive for a corset, it's a small thing after all. You'll spend like $40-$60 on fabric (you'll need something like duck cotton canvas for the strength layer and whatever you want for exterior, I usually just use twill) and interfacing. Grommets are like $0.50/grommet. Heavy duty thread is like $1/ea. Fabric glue is like $2. The nylon boning from home depot is like $10 but you'll have enough of it to do like 5-6 corsets.

It's cheaper than you think.
>>
>>8487579
I'm 5'8" and have 14" hips (35-36" circumference). Makes sense though, since the average for women is 15" breadth at 5'4"
Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeee why didn't I transition early
>>
>>8487617
>tfw 5'7'' and 13 inch hips

Nobody seems to notice, but I cringe whenever I have to take a shower.
>>
>>8487623
>>8487617
How are you guys even measuring the width of your body? Do you like lineup a square bracket with the side of your body and get someone to measure you?
>>
>>8487490
>early twenties
Do you have to have started in your early 20s to be a twinkhon? Because I started before then and I'm definitely a twinkhon.
>>
>>8487654
I was a twinkhon since birth
>>
>>8487212
I would reccomend going with chic and avant garde styles.(Not the overly flashy styles but the ones you can wear in public).Avant Garde ,which consists of mostly black, will slim your body and bouild upon a masculine body.(Think Madonna In her all black leather leotard that accentuated her shoulders).Chic styles ,which consist of split black and white with a few other colors such as red and brown,will propoprtion you more effeminately if you do so correctly.(Black tops and White Bottoms do this well.Think newer Taylor Swift outfits.)
>>
>>8487667
*build
>>
>>8487623
>cringe whenever I have to take a shower
Is that when you look down or in the mirror? Mine looks okay when I look down at myself but that's only because I can't see my shoulders. In the mirror i look horrible
>>
>>8487607
Thanks again, I've saved that too

>>8487617
36 inch hips circumference sounds pretty good for a 28 inch rib cage though. I can't really see how at 5'8" you don't have a decently feminine figure.

I mean as I said I'm 6'1" with 36" hips and 32" underbust and I still look decent (Not womanly, but not unattractive).

>>8487654
I'd say no, but then I'm not really sure because I only know people who started at 20+

>>8487667
Yeah, I already use the dark and light contrast, it definitely helps. But I can't go too feminine without looking 'odd'. Madonna is still a little too out of my comfort zone...
>>
>>8487768
When I look down. In the mirror, my shoulders are bad, but my hips look wider for some reason. I have no waist tho, so it's probably an illusion because of that
>>
>>8487858
>6'1" with 36" hips and 32"
you are literally a bean pole
>>
>>8488184
Some mirrors have minor warping in them which can distort things. Do you always judge of the same mirror?

>>8488208
Yeah, I know. Still it doesn't look bad necessarily, sometimes it actually looks quite nice.
>>
>6'1" with 30" underbust, 28" waist and 36" hips

twinkhon or not? I definitely feel like one
>>
File: IMG_20170624_184840 (Medium).jpg (211KB, 1312x767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170624_184840 (Medium).jpg
211KB, 1312x767px
>tfw gf is twinkhon aesthetic
>>
File: 20170624_133811.jpg (2MB, 1318x2052px) Image search: [Google]
20170624_133811.jpg
2MB, 1318x2052px
B: 36
UB: 31.5
W: 27
H: 37

ugly dad bod

Where did i go wrong

Is there anything i can do to fix my upper body?
>>
>>8488994
Get a tit job to accentuate more womanly proportions.

desu tho v cute would smooch
>>
>>8487624
Honestly, my measurements aren't great. I basically use a tape measure and try to line it up with the widest point of my hips on one side, then line it up with the other. It's usually somewhere in the 13.5-14.5 range because it's such an inaccurate method, so I just say 14" as a middle ground.
>>8487858
>can't really see how at 5'8" you don't have a decently feminine figure.
It's because my upper body is fucked, and my below-average hips don't help. My underbust is small, but my ribcage rapidly gets bigger as you go up and above the breasts. I also have a bit of stomach fat, which makes it look worse.
>>
>>8488994
cute boobers
honestly I bet it wouldn't be hard to find a guy who finds you attractive, you have an aesthetic body even if it doesn't pass for female
>>
>>8488994
you look sexy bb
>>
>>8488994
i looked kinda like that when i was 20 lbs lighter. i still am twinkhon at best but gaining weight helped a lot.
unfortunately trannies like us don't get the luxury of being rail thin
>>
>>8488892
Well you're still a twinkhon, but those measurements aren't unattractive >>8488994 has similar proportions and they're getting complemented.

>>8488994
I definitely wouldn't say its ugly or a dad bod, it just isn't womanly. To me it looks like you don't have much muscle to drop so on the up side you can just train your lower body and don't have to starve yourself like I have to.
>>
>>8490767
Bigger tits on male chest only makes you more top heavy
>>
I find twinkhon aesthetic insatiably hot.
>>
>>8488920
name start with K?
>>
tfw measurements are okay-ish but underbust doesn't take lower ribcage into account so I only have a waist on paper.

36/33/30/39
>>
>>8488994
u are basically the same as me except im flat chested after 3 years HRT....

REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: WP_20170502_003.jpg (240KB, 918x1632px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170502_003.jpg
240KB, 918x1632px
tfw twinkhon bod
>>
>>8494409
Post some pictures of what you find attractive then. That's what the thread is for, discussing the aesthetic.

>>8494483
Still doesn't seem too bad, you're pretty much on par with me I'd say. I have a waist, but I also have a tall pelvis which limits just how slim that waist will ever get...

>>8496016
As >>8494388 maybe it helps you a bit? Also, most of my boobs are just pec muscle so you can always just start doing chest exercises.

>>8496069
Don't be offended but to be honest you look like pretty dyke-like to me. I wouldn't really say twinky. Are you shortish?
>>
>>8494413
nope
>>
>>8498323
>Don't be offended but to be honest you look like pretty dyke-like to me. I wouldn't really say twinky. Are you shortish?

No offense taken, also yea I'm short I'm 5'3''.
>>
>>8496069
Your hips look pretty wide actually. Maybe it's just shorts but I don't think you look like a twinkhon. I guess like the other person said maybe just look like a butch lesbian.
>>
>>8488994

zombo?
>>
>>8498323
I'm not entirely sure how I canfind those pictures... Mostly from people I've met irl or had shared with me and it'd be rude to pass on even if we aren't close anymore
I'll look around maybe imagefap has some examples though not sure what to search lol

Honestly I thought my response would've been met with disdain or anguishbut I'm glad that's not the case
>>
>>8499648
Everyone has different tastes and I'm not about to judge anyone for that. Also given that I'm a twinkhon whether I like it or not, I genuinely curious to know what other people might find attractive about me and others like me.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.