[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Instant repression

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 20161006_102309.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161006_102309.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Just went to a trans pride event and thought id find some inspirations in real life non hons
>nothing but old hons and skanty clothing
Is this the last stop for all trans ???
>>
>>8486052
Good looking trans people don't go to shit like that.
>>
>>8486070
Ive just neven really seen a reputable trans person in person. I wont count this lol
>>
>>8486052
Passing/non-hon trans people are far less likely to have "pride" in it. It's something they want to move past. Something that's caused a lifetime of suffering for them, and they hate it, not love it. Hons, on the other hand, have no choice in the matter. They have to have pride in order to be accepted. They have no choice but to identify themselves as trans women permanently.
>>
>>8486156
Man thats deep...
>>
>>8486156
When I went to a trans support group one time, a person there said that the passing people tend to disappear after a while but the unpassing folk tend to stick around

I'm a regular obviously
>>
>>8486052
Don't trap yourself.
Don't end up like them.

STOP FAPPING
>>
>>8486052
I found a better one.

I went to a charity type thing, to do some volunteering to put on my resume and stuff. Also, I was a bit influenced by the fact that local trannies were prone to doing volunteering for some strange reason.

Now, I didn't know just how much of a charity style thing it was. That's what it was like, incredibly cryptic about its purpose. And basically, it amounted to an identity disorder support group. A way for blokes to pretend they're doing something useful, a way for them to pretend to be people who have futures and a place in the world. And I realized just what complete horrible people they are, and the sheer deviousness of the whole act for pretending they were anything but what they are. I'd be glad to have the observations from that experience, if, being such bastards, they didn't go out of their way to pull shit against me, and target me specifically.

Oh well, nyah, I guess I'm more cured than you people!
>>
>>8486123
>Ive just neven really seen a reputable trans person in person.

Because they don't reveal they are trans.
You likely seen a good number of transgirls and transguys randomly in the street and you didn't even notice.
>>
>>8486156
Unless they want to go for celebrity status to get more money though.
Fuck even these rich white suburban early transitioners are still going for the whole "trans-pride" thing to rake in youtube bucks.
>>
>>8486967
wtf, any details or hints?
>>
>>8486999
>You likely seen a good number of transgirls and transguys randomly in the street and you didn't even notice
That is highly unlikely. Not only are transpeople super rare to start with, most do not pass at all...
>>
>>8487221
No it's not highly unlikely. That is a stupid meme. I have transgirl friends who pass perfectly and nobody ever notices them. When you see it for yourself you start understanding that trans people are not really that rare.
>>
>>8487140
Well, it's kind of a hard thing for me to talk about.

It really fucking stings because ... see, I had a social thing I used to go to, a LUG. Problem was, the charity-style identity disorder support group had it in their crosshairs and saw that as a resource pool for themselves to pick from, by moralistic-entitlement, and so they succeeded in thoroughly demolishing my ability to fit in there, on top of how fucked up they themselves were, because they expected to be my social thing.

And I do mean they were clinically fucked up, there was basically a manual for the crap going on with that bunch - personality disorder theory.
>>
>ywn see a detrans and be too e crashed to be cordial
>>
>>8487221
I see trans guys all the time, it's kind of weird. Either they're more common, or they're somehow less passable in practice.
>>
>>8486052
>Is this the last stop for all trans ???
Unfortunately yes. Realistically, what other future would there be?
>>
>>8487254
>Hons believe they pass perfectly
Perception and reality can be two different things
>>
last stop for trans?

it isn't a fucking nitro circus tour.
people come and go with being gay/trans and it isn't going to slow down with all the prancing around we've done for centuries.

you just assume too fucking much.
it might not be a parade but that doesn't mean people aren't happy and still gay as fuck somewhere at home not being a loud nigger about it.
>>
>>8487221
Can confirm, girl who works at the local store is trans and I clocked her immediately. But I outed her to who I was with and they didn't believe me
>>
>>8488706
Why out her?
>>
>>8486156
Exactly.
I have pride in being a lesbian.
I have nothing, but shame and feelings of wanting to kill myself for being trans.
>>
>>8488544
Trap yourself, and be free.
>>
>>8488930
>transbian

I mean I get why you had to do it but how miserable are you?
>>
>>8488869
Why not? It's something to mention in passing when you see it. It's not like people have a right not to be clocked.
>>
>>8492601
Because it can be dangerous for her if other, less tolerant people found out? Not to say that you're tolerant, of course.
>>
>>8492610
Stop taking skittles.
>>
>>8492610
Blanchardfag is an autistic psychopath whom would love nothing better than the t-girl barrista to get her ass beat in front of him so he can further justify his own repression "j-just holding out for le cure"
>>
>>8492610
It was kinda like this thread. I was with someone who has a jaded view of trans people. "I can spot a man in woman's clothes any day"

They diddnt believe me until the next time we went in that store. Her voice gave her away when they were honing in because I previously outed her
>>
>>8486070
Even if they're a little deranged?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.