[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FTM here. How does my knee look?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1355.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1355.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
FTM here. How does my knee look?
>>
>>8485518
hairy
>>
Need more photographic evidence to make an assessment

Post quads and hams
>>
Do you not get enough attention in your day-to-day life that you have to spam pictures of your crusty ape body on 4chan for people to notice you? Pathetic. You're almost as bad as that Mexican tub of lard who keeps begging for a boyfriend on here.
>>
>that Mexican tub of lard who keeps begging for a boyfriend on here
kek, I remember that guy

Mexican jontron neckbeard
>>
>>8485618
Tripfags get out
>>
>>8485631
I'm an /lgbt/ celebrity. Why should I leave just because some peasant anon doesn't like me?
>>
>>8485618
Hey don't compare spicbro with the dickless attentionwhore.
>>
>>8485659
you're just another lame tripfag
>>
>>8485748
>spicbro
lmao. You're a fat ugly Mexican whose roll sweat probably smells like moldy Taco Bell.

>>8485756
I've been tripping for about a year now, people complain about me constantly but I still haven't left. Get over it.
>>
File: 1c1tjd.jpg (37KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1c1tjd.jpg
37KB, 380x380px
>>8485659
>I'm an /lgbt/ celebrity
>>
>>8485802
>You're
I'm not even him.

Also shut the fuck up you attentionwhoring tripfag.
>>
>>8485859
According to the archive you're the first person to use the name "spicbro", which sounds autistic enough that only a fat beta Mexican would come up with it. Get a gym membership you obnoxious wetback.

Oh and yeah, I am an attention whore but at least a skinny and likeable one.
>>
>>8485878
>likeable one.
Top kek.
Go fuck yourself, get aids and die you retarded tripfag which also happens to be a newfag.

The the fat mexican guy has posted on multiple boards for years already, we even had daily do your best today threads in other boards.

Fucking newfags.
>>
File: IMG_0102.jpg (26KB, 741x134px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0102.jpg
26KB, 741x134px
>>8485904
You know your typing style is also recognizable, right? Take a look at this post you made in January.
>dickless cunts
>dickless
Sounds pretty similar to >>8485748 , eh? What's your beef with cuntboys anyway?

Not a newfag either. kek. If you think you know so much about everyone on this website then why haven't you heard of me? I've posted in your stupid threads, albeit under another name, but if you lurk here as much as you claim then you should know about my many identities at this point.
>>
>>8485945
That's not me though.
Are you FtM? You sound way to triggered at me because I called you a dickless attentionwhore.

Literally kill yourself my autistic girl.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>8485945
>>8485956

Will you sick freaks shut the hell up and answer the question already?
>>
>>8485956
>Are you FtM? You sound way to triggered at me because I called you a dickless attentionwhore.
lmao. You really don't know who I am.

Lurk more, fatass.
>>
>>8485971
Looks like the leg of a skinny teenager that didn't shave because muh feminism.

Try to take a picture that shows your entire leg without myspace angles if you want a better reply, like standing from feet to thighs or something.
>>
>>8485971
Shave your legs you disgusting beast.
>>
>>8485983
>Random nobody is triggered because I don't know or give a fuck about him.

Don't worry anon if you keep the same trip for longer and fish for attention a bit more I will remember, to filter you.
>>
>>8486000
Haha, you're so assblasted that you have to run away and filter me yet -I'M- the triggered one in this situation? Fuck outta here.
>>
>>8486011
Keep replying to me, mr. nobody thirsty for attention.
>>
>>8486046
I see you're all out of arguments then. My job here is done.
>>
>>8486053
No, please post more.
You haven't got enough attention today.
>>
>>8485518

Bit weird, but maybe all knees do in isolation like that.
>>
>>8485518
Shave your fucking legs and I may remove your disgusting thread from my filter you apewoman
>>
>>8485518
what the fuck am I looking at.
>>
>>8485518
I'm still trying to figure out how this is a knee. Are you obese or something?
>>
>>8485518
is this a neck?
>>
>>8485518
I can tell from your knee that you have wide hips
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.