[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was one of you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: To-Nod.gif (868KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
To-Nod.gif
868KB, 1920x1080px
I get it. You are socially awkward and can't get laid. So you just tell yourself "why not f*ck another dude?"
You get all the special snowflake brownie points etc. But understand this well, You are not going to be in your 20s forever.
You don't want to be a childless faggot who is 40+..There is no dignity in it whatsoever.

Find purpose, pick yourself apart en put yourself together again.
Clean your room, Read good books, And take on responsibility!
>>
>>8485168
Sorry anon I'm already sterile from HRT
>>
>>8485168
>Childless faggot
My grandmother was sterile so my father is adopted. I'm closer to my paternal grandparents than anyone else in my family other than my parents.

I completely and utterly lack the whole "I must spread my seed" mindset you folks do. I don't believe raising "someone else's" child is bad.

And even if I did have that desire, I could just donate sperm.

Fite me.
>>
>>8485168
>implying I should spread my genes
do you want more gay people or less. make up your retarded minds
>>
>>8485168
Jokes on you. Women hit on me frequently and I always opt for that thick hard throbbing cock instead.
>>
>>8485225
Dont you want children? Can you live like this into your fifties?

You do not want to miss out on having children. There is more then hedonistic and nihilistic pursuits..
>>
>>8485261
Do you live in a world where adoption doesn't exist?
>>
>breeding
>being the ultimate cuck of nature
No thanks.
I'd rather live a life with no meaning at all than slave away for what is ultimately a doomed purpose.
>>
>>8485385
Idk, I think when you get old you start vicariously living off of young people. Children and grandchildren are basically obligated to interact with you so you can.
>>
File: laughingromans.jpg (611KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
laughingromans.jpg
611KB, 1000x667px
>>8485168
>Christcucks
>>
>>8485409
>when you get old you start vicariously living off of young people.
That's what pension is basically yeah.
>>
>>8485261
I mean, I'm mtf in a relationship with a cis girl, and I'd really like to have children. I hope some day there'll be some way I can have an artificial womb and skin cells can be turned into eggs/sperm and me and her can just both be pregnant with each other's kids at the same time. I know that probably won't happen, but I can hope, we're both young people there's plenty of time for scientific advancement. And if that doesn't work out we can just deal, because some things are more important than being able to have kids, and there's at least a few perks to not having them anyways.
>>
File: 1492968098931.png (272KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1492968098931.png
272KB, 1000x563px
>>8485495
>me and her can just both be pregnant with each other's kids at the same time
>>
>>8485444
Don't blaspheme, please.
>>
>>8485168
>I get it. You are socially awkward and can't get laid. So you just tell yourself "why not f*ck another dude?"
kek

clearly you were never one of us
>>
>>8485856
Only because you said please.
>>
>>8485547
That's right, two babies at once!
>>
>>8485168
>I get it. You are socially awkward and can't get laid. So you just tell yourself "why not f*ck another dude?"

Maybe if guys weren't so much more attractive in every sense ,women would be a worth while alternative. I can rent a womb if I want kids.
>>
>>8485168
>You don't want to be a childless faggot who is 40+

Oh I absolutely do. Is it really beyond you that different people value different things?
>>
>>8485444
>Romans.
>Literal american niggers LARPing.
we wuz romans and sheeit.
>>
>>8485168
Please smash my anus.
>>
>>8485168
>cleaning my room made me not gay!
good job, you can function at a basic level. Some of us are already past that basic level actually though.
>>
>>8485168
Jokes on you faggot, I was always gay.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.