[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck did my mom know know I was a gay and a bottom?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 7

File: image.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1024x768px
I came out to my mom 2 nights ago and she didnt take it well. But even worse was that she apparently "knew" i was gay and made some comments about me being a bottom?

What the fuck? Im the most straight acting gay guy ever. Im not one of those fairy type gays listening to lady gaga. Im not chatting over the phone about being into dicks. At worst I have a twink-body with no body hair as I shave it off.

But seriously, what the fuck is her problem that she's known this long but can apparently still be mad? More importantly, How did she know I was this way in the first place?
>>
>twink-body with no body hair
>>
Mom's first instinct is to freak out that she's never going to get grandchildren and thinking that you're gonna get AIDS getting fucked in the ass. She didn't know you were a bottom, she knew you were gay. She's projecting her fear of gay/anal sex onto you.
>>
>>8485055
>At worst I have a twink-body with no body hair as I shave it off
Oh OP.....
You're adorable lol
>>
>>8485136
what?
>>
>>8485055
she obviously found your dildo
>>
>>8485228

Im 18 and she doesnt go in my room.

I doubt she found my dildo
>>
>>8485055
>twink-body with no body hair as I shave it off.
>How the fuck did my mom know know I was a gay and a bottom?
lol
>>
>>8485293

Lots of guys shave their legs and arms.
>>
>>8485305
keep telling yourself that
>>
>>8485305
i dont know if i agree that lots of guys shave their legs and arms. maybe if you mean they trim their body hair. i also felt like I've seen a lot of closet bi/gay guys on this board and other sites say they want to shave their body hair but are afraid it would get them unwanted attention. there seems to be a stereotype that guys who shave their legs are gay or on a swim team. dumb stereotype but i do think its one that exists
>>
>>8485361

Well I've been doing it for a bit now and I've never got any comments from my parents about it, they'd probably at least make a comment.
>>
>>8485055
moms always know
>>
>>8485055
>At worst I have a twink-body with no body hair as I shave it off.
Typically the first thing straight men will do to improve their body image is to work out and get big, then maybe shave their body hair but that's more of a bodybuilder or athlete thing.
A twinky guy shaving his body hair will typically do it to make himself look cuter.
>>
File: 1493229549676.jpg (34KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
1493229549676.jpg
34KB, 800x530px
>>8485055
Aren't u that guy that cried about being a bottom 2 days ago? Fuck outta here, attention whore
>>
>>8485403

Idk, ive seen a few football players shave legs.
>>
>>8485729
Can you read? I said it's normal for athletes to shave their legs.
Twinky dudes shave them for different reasons. The gay reasons.
>>
>>8485055
>made some comments about me being a bottom
lol faggot. She lost respect for your for being the woman in the relationship
>>
>>8485960
She'd have to be pretty self-loathing to think that.
>>
>>8485886
twinks can do sports too you monkey, in fact they tend to be good at the ones requiring finesse over brawn.
>>
>>8485960
Women love gay bottoms. My mom is obsessed with prying about my sex life. She's basically trying to become my faghag it's really annoying.
>>
>>8486129
How is buttsex not a contact sport
>>
>>8486063
>>8486138
Oops deleted post.
But yeah I was talking about big guys like jocks, who typically play contact sports, when I said athletes, not skinny dudes that do track and gymnastics and shit.
>>
>>8486051
>She'd have to be pretty self-loathing to think that.
That's called cattyness. Women do that. :^)

>>8486071
See? Dis nigga gets it. I bet you had to do makeovers for your mum and show pics of the alpha male cocks you've had jizz in you before she started to accept you, right?
>>
>>8486165

I dont think any normal mother wants their son to get fucked by masculine men.

>>8486157

I did do gymnastics, but only for a year. Hardly anything as I didnt even hit puberty yet.
>>
>>8486165
>I bet you had to do makeovers for your mum and show pics of the alpha male cocks you've had jizz in you before she started to accept you, right?
Um no....
I give my mom chemical peels and stuff but that's hardly a big deal.
>>
>>8486285
>I dont think any normal mother wants their son to get fucked by masculine men.
Well that's sexist because they're happy for their daughters to.
>>
>>8486327

It's not the same when you have a penis.
>>
>>8486345
That's why it's sexist.
>>
>>8486387

Men biologically arent supposed to get fucked in the ass by other men regardless. Doesn't really make a parent proud their son is a cockwhore.
>>
>>8486405
For all she knows her son just blows his bf or jerks him off or whatever.
>>
>>8486071
after coming out as trans my mom wants to do so much girl stuff with me

its pretty great actually. i think she just really wanted a daughter, its probably similar with gay sons
>>
>>8486448

Would someone realistically think that? Do normal people even see gays and think "oh they frot" or "oh they just dock"

dont they just see anal?
>>
>>8485305
>Lots of guys shave their legs and arms
this is what bottoms really believe?
>>
>>8486051
>She'd have to be pretty self-loathing to think that.
self loathing, schmelf loathing...
most people lose respect upon learning a man is a bottom
>>
>>8486528
>tfw already had an older cister so you're just the fucking freak failed son
>>
File: 1497071540401.jpg (191KB, 1100x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497071540401.jpg
191KB, 1100x1080px
>>8485055
>Im the most straight acting gay guy ever.
>>
>>8485055
She assumed the worst case scenario. Probably you being plowed in the ass by groups of hairy men.
>>
>>8487026

How can a straight acting gay not exist? If they do, i'm a prime example as I said. I dont see what could be seen as "Gay behavior"
>>
>>8487006
Do tops not shave or something?
I epilate my entire body, even my face and pubes. I didn't think it was that abnormal. I just figured all gay dudes do it.
>>
>>8487155
>I epilate my entire body, even my face and pubes. I didn't think it was that abnormal. I just figured all gay dudes do it.
poe's law lol
i'm having a difficult time believing you
manscaping the pubes does not count, ofc
>>
>>8487109
I think you spammed the wrong thread bro.
>>
>>8487155
I'm a top and I have never shaved my body hair.
>>
>and she doesnt go in my room.

she does, I promise you.

>I epilate my entire body, even my face and pubes.

GGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

>More importantly, How did she know I was this way in the first place?

many if not most gay guys have innate feminine manorisms that are actually quite easy to find if you're looking for them. and again, shaving all your body hair is gay as fuck. straight Men don't do that.
>>
>>8487239

I doubt she goes in my room, that seems like an invasion of privacy.

And what innate feminine mannerisms? I act normal as fuck
>>
>>8487239
I second the OP's response, what behaviors are you talking about?
>>
>>8487253
>I doubt she goes in my room, that seems like an invasion of privacy.

mothers don't give a fuck about your personal privacy.

>>8487295
>what behaviors are you talking about?
>>8487253
>And what innate feminine mannerisms? I act normal as fuck

Mostly posture. Not so much what you do, but how you carry yourself. All gay people I've known carry themselves in a slightly effeminate way. Slight inflections of the face too while talking. They're subtle by themselves but when grouped together over time they can make a big difference on how you're viewd.

even "straight acting" gay guys often have a little bit of "sass" in the way they walk. Gay guys very rarely walk with swagger, more hip orientated like women are.

You can get defensive and say I'm talking shit if you want but just look for this stuff in people when you're out.
>>
>>8487340

Ok i kinda have a hip sway walking but thats because im tall, skinny, and hips move more comfortably that way.
>>
>>8487340
not op but damn
i wonder if people can tell i'm gay
i feel like im very straight acting
>>
>>8487349

Im sorry, but its because you're a fag. People in the street can spot this if they're looking for it.

>>8487354
>i wonder if people can tell i'm gay

Its possible.

And I'm not just being aggressive, I'm gay too and this is the situation with me. I'm very "straight acting". I like Football, Death metal and video games. I dress like normal straight guys. But I have a little bit of an (unintentional) sway in my hips when I walk.

People can absolutely tell I'm gay just by looking at me. Maybe not right away, but over time (maybe a few months) I've often had people start to question it.
>>
>>8487375

How is it because Im a fag? I'm pretty tall..
>>
>>8487349
>>8487354

Oh, and I'll also add that you might hear people say stuff like " oh, there s literately no difference between gay and straight people" or something. But they're just the politically correct police. Lots of people are more interested in being politically correct than observing the truth.

and again, I say this as a gay guy with first hand experience. If you're still sceptical just keep an eye open for it from now on.
>>
>>8487384

Straights walk with shoulders, gays and women walk with hips. Even tall guys.
>>
>>8487166
I've noticed a lot of gay guys shave.
I've only dated one guy myself and he didn't shave but he was a big bearish dude so I just assumed that was why.
Like I've gone to gay parties before and most guys there seemed pretty well shaven or trimmed.
>>
>>8487390

Well, that's not enough to instantly be spotted as gay.

It's probably the only "gay" thing I do if anything.
>>
>>8485055
> shaving your body hair
> not being a fairy
Pick one you faggot.
>>
>>8487397
>Well, that's not enough to instantly be spotted as gay.

It might be if you know what to look for. Keep an eye open when you're out in public and watch other people.

>It's probably the only "gay" thing I do if anything.
It might be
>>
>>8487409

Well what other gay mannerisms are there even?
>>
>>8487413

hundreds. basically everything feminine that girls do and guys dont.
>>
>>8487398

just because i like smooth skin doesnt make me faggier
>>
>>8487566

Well what would my mom notice?
>>
>>8487577
Did you make cherry Popsicles and watch Ru Paul while rubbing them on your lips and then suddenly plunge it into your mouth while moaning like a whore? That'll do it.
>>
>>8487375
>I like Football, Death metal and video games. I dress like normal straight guys. But I have a little bit of an (unintentional) sway in my hips when I walk. People can absolutely tell I'm gay just by looking at me
You sound cute
>>
>>8488893

No. I dont watch that faggy stuff. At worst ive blown off some girls who were flirting with me with my parents present. But thats normal anyway, no one wants to talk to girls in front of their mom
>>
>>8489117
>But thats normal anyway, no one wants to talk to girls in front of their mom
Just keep telling yourself that sweetie. Remember to shake that tush while walking so you send signals to straight boys that you oh so love but can't make eye contact with without blushing.
>>
>>8489195

She's never seen me "blush" at straight boys. Ive always been careful about that and theyve never seen me look at other boys before. Besides one time at a gym when i was staring at a poster of a ripped guy, but there was a lot of posters around that poster too, so i couldve been lookong at one of the other posters.
>>
>>8487385

There is no difference between straight acting gays
>>
And look, i doubt my parents even notice i shave my legs. They arent that observant.

Even a few days ago my dad asked why my legs were kinda red and he didnt eveb ask or probably notice the lack of hair.
>>
File: 1476999448528.jpg (348KB, 781x750px) Image search: [Google]
1476999448528.jpg
348KB, 781x750px
>>8487567
It absolutely does.
>making this thread and then going on til this many replies
YOUR MOM KNOWS YOU'RE A GAY BOTTOM BECAUSE YOU LOOK LIKE ONE.
>>
>>8485247
she found it
>>
>>8490002

Even if she did so what? It could mean anything pretty much.

>>8489995

I really don't think I look like a gay bottom. Lots of 18 year olds these days are pretty skinny / have little body hair.
>>
>>8487214

Well you probably dont look that sightly.
>>
>>8490058
>Even if she did so what? It could mean anything pretty much
this has to be a troll
>>
>>8490289

No. I just find it hard to believe she'd find it.
>>
>>8490315
you look like a bottom
you are hairless and you shave body hair
even if you displayed no signs of being a bottom, she very well "assume the worst" which is that his son is being fucked in the ass by manly man.
>>
>>8490623

Why would she hold such an unoptimistic view of me?

Dont moms view the best in their sons?
>>
>>8485078

You dont just get aids from gay sex..
>>
>>8487155
I gave up because I'm a fucking werewolf. Entire body is covered in a thick coat of hair. i just keep it really clean.
>>
>>8491323
So is mine and epilating will eventually reduce the growth enough that it's not much maintenance.
Though keeping it exfoliated is kind of annoying. My legs get unbelievably itchy. I have to struggle not to scratch cause I end up with so many scabs. Right now even I've got a whole bunch of itching scabs it sucks. When I drink alcohol it seems to trigger itchiness too.
>>
>>8491323
Laser or electrolysis is helpful.
>>8491459
It would be advisable then to consume less ethanol.
>>
>>8491581
>It would be advisable then to consume less ethanol.
It happens even with like 1 or 2 drinks. I think I get a weird histamine release or something from certain alcohols, especially beer.
It happens even when I let my hair grow out but with it epilated holy jesus is it horrible.
>>
>>8486530
"Straight" here; we just see anal.
>>
>>8491323
>>8491459
naaah
it just does not work
if you are **actually** hairy, there is nothing to do
ingrown hairs, irritation, razor burn, itchiness..
and dont you fuckin utter the word "exfoliate"
i tried, more times than you have ever exfoliated
it just does not work

i am disgusted by hairiness, but the red/bumpy look that i end up with makes you wish i were hairy
>>
>>8491750

You're supposed to really scrape into the skin causing that bumpiness and over a few months it makes your skin less sensitive and you stop getting the bumps
>>
File: 1489489321694.gif (3MB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
1489489321694.gif
3MB, 500x207px
conclusion
>>
>>8491839

Im legitimately not memeing or joking.
>>
File: costanza.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>Straight acting
>Shave off body hair
>>
>>8492942
If you're not, the ONLY straight guys which get away with shaving off body hair are athletes like cyclists and swimmers, and people STILL think they're gay.
>>
>>8493346
Not OP but I actually have 100% straight friends who shave their legs, granted very few but still.
>>
>>8493359
> I actually have 100% straight friends who shave their legs, granted very few

Why ever could shaving your legs be associated with a desire to have penis shoved up your anus then?
>>
>>8493346

Well shaving legs is a physical appearance thing though?

I don't *act* gay in any way.
>>
>>8493517
does your mom know you shave your legs?
dude, you are underestimating how faggy it is for a man to shave his legs
straight people dont fuckin shave their legs lmao
>>
>>8493353
exactly
even if you were a member of these athletic subcultures, your friends would still crack jokes about you being gay because you shave your legs
>>
>>8493559

Well I wear shorts predominantly. Though she is the type to not notice minute things like that. Unsure if she would've noticed or not.
>>
>>8493568
people like you make me realize "i'm a straight acting gay" really means nothing on the internet. unless you see someone in person, you just cant know if they lack any and all self awareness
YOU SHAVE YOUR LEGS MY DAWG
straight people dont do that shit!
>>
>>8493595

I've seen some guys do it. Wouldnt they at least bring it up if they noticed? They're kinda the type to be upfront.
>>
>>8493595
Straight people can do whatever the fuck they want lol
>>
>>8493595
Not OP, what are the other funniest examples of "straight acting gays"?
>>
>>8493599
And you know for a fact those guys where straight, and not 'secret' trannies or anything?
As for bringing it up, no, they'd just shrug it off..
Shaving off body hair is seen as feminity regardless, whereas body hair is masculine/manly, simple as that.
>>
>>8493694

Well im not a secret tranny.

And even if it is, it doesnt not make me straight acting. Im not lisping around about rupaul and lady gaga.
>>
>>8493599
On one hand yeah bruh you shave your legs people are gonna assume you're gay and probably a bottom (because unless they had 0% clue you were gay they'll assume you're a bottom)

However it's also like... When you came out to her she probably thought about everything that even COULD have been a hint you were gay and suddenly feels like she 'knew it all along'. Pretty sure most people's parents worry their kids are gay at least a little bit once or twice growing up. If you end up straight people forget their worries, if you end up gay they 'knew all along'.

Same with the bottom thing, basically any gay dude is regarded as PROBABLY a bottom by straight people regardless of whether that's possible or not. Plus it tends to be a 'derogatory' trait so if your mom was already laying into you about being gay of course she's going to go there.

There's like no way to win, if you show any signs of being gay/femm you're obviously gay, but if you try too hard and show too much masculinity you're suddenly overcompensating and gay too. Basically even if you're just an attractive straight guy you're probably gay in straight people's eyes.
>>
>>8493647
I know I'm probably guilty of this one

>"straight-acting"
>gay voice

I only do it when I get really nervous but I'm sure it freaks coworkers out when they hear it the first time because otherwise I make sure to keep my voice pretty even and low.
>>
>>8493737

Then what do I do even?

Also I'm pretty sure my dad doesn't even know. Only told my mom.
>>
if you find out someone is gay and they have a twink body and shave body hair its hard not to automatically assume they are a bottom. i am surprised OP seems incapable of seeing this. OP also seems to not understand that things like shaving body hair is a 'sign' of a dude being gay in the same having a grating fag voice is a 'sign'
>>
Let's do a quick recap

OP
>has a skinny twink body
>epilates off all his body hair
>keeps dildos in his room
>sways his hips while walking and thinks this is normal for a man
>>
>>8493709
Doesn't matter what you really are though, last part I said is still how society will see you if you do feminize yourself like that, and feminity is associated with being submissive and bottoming (even if it's not the case in reality).
>>
>>8485055
long story short
>every parent knows their child.
no matter how old you get, you will always be her little man.
>>
>>8493926
>you will always be her little man.
What if you're mtf?
>>
>>8493737

This is spot on basically, OP has a fucking dildo in his bedroom too lmao

Unless you dust, vacuum and clean your room all by yourself your mother does go in there

She knows, has probably told your father too if he couldn't work it out himself.
>>
>>8493944
especially if youre mtf
>>
"Hmm, my son has a dildo in his bedroom and shaves his incredibly twinky body. I wonder why he hasn't had any girlfriends and hasn't ever expressed any interest in the opposite sex? Oh well, I'm obviously too stupid to square that circle."
>>
>>8491102
Ok, call his mom and tell her that. You're missing the point.
>>
>>8494110

Why would she tell my dad if even she didnt take it well?
>>
>Im the most straight acting gay guy ever
>shaves body hair

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>8485055
whenever a man expresses femininity in anyway

ie. shaving legs which for some reason no man is allowed to do

it always makes straight people believe you are a submissive faggot.
>>
>>8485305
I started shaving my arms and legs at 16 and my parents immediately started doing the "if you ever need to talk, we're here for you" thing.
>>
>>8494857

Well I am but I dont want people to think that of me.
>>
>>8495124
>Well I am
Of course you are.
>>
>>8495158

Whats that supposed to mean
>>
>>8495179
Let me put it this way, I literally read that post with a lisp, picturing you with your hands on your hips.
>>
>>8495190

But I dont talk like that, im normal. I only rarely put my hands on my hips too.
>>
>>8495230
>im normal
Kek

>>8495124
Why though?
>>
>>8495230
>I only rarely put my hands on my hips too.
!!!
>>
>>8495243

I dont want to be seen as a girly gay guy

and yes, i am normal.
>>
>>8485055
1. Moms always know. They made you.
2. All gays are bottoms. If they were tops they would be straight.
>>
>>8495253
Well call yourself normal if it helps, but you didn't answer the other question though.. why does it matter?
>>
>>8495253
>I dont want to be seen as a girly gay guy

You make this thread every day.
Stahp
>>
>>8495271

Idk. it doesnt look nice to be one of those more girly slutty gay guys.
>>
>>8495277
well then stop acting girly and stop being slutty.
problem solved.
>>
>>8495277
I don't really see anything bad with it either, unless you maybe got some internalized phobia against yourself being perceived in a feminine manner, from a society having taught you you should be masculine..

Would be easier to just be yourself though, stop being so paranoid to what others think (as long as it doesn't put you at risk of violence at least) and just live your life..
>>
>>8495263
>All gays are bottoms. If they were tops they would be straight.
Painfully true.
>>
>>8495377
Is it though
>>
>>8495334
Im not slutty though..
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.