[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting more AGP on HRT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: ahhhhhhhh.jpg (316KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
ahhhhhhhh.jpg
316KB, 480x640px
>when you look down at your naked body and see how soft, curvy, and feminine it's become
HRT is magic. I've been sleeping completely naked lately just so I can see my body more often. Can anyone else relate?
>>
>>8484217
I do that except when I don't shave
>>
>hate my disgusting body hairy man body
>hrt
>still hate my disgusting hairless tranny body and tranny tits
But I hate my body less though so it's ok
>>
>>8484217
Living the dream.
>>
>>8484232
This desu
Fucking torpedo tits are so god damn disappointing I wanted real boobs
>>
>>8484217
Pajeet poster?
>>
>>8484217
Are you actually getting more AGP or just fulfilling your AGP better?

Are you out of the closet and in girlmode?
>>
>>8484217
Can you confine your shitposting to one thread please?
>>
>>8484357
How dare a trans person share her trans experiences on the trans board!
>>
>>8484234
Hahahaha, really does feel like it sometimes.
>>8484257
No, although I can relate to her.
>>8484276
I'm not sure, really. You could be right. It feels like the longing I felt before is being satisfied, but I'm not sure if that's The AGP being fulfilled or dysphoria being relieved. Or maybe it's both?
>>8484357
Why? It's a thread with its own topic and invites others to share their own stories.
>>
>>8484371
>but I'm not sure if that's The AGP being fulfilled or dysphoria being relieved. Or maybe it's both?
Maybe it's the same thing.
>>
>>8484257
I'm pretty sure it's failed male poster
>>
>>8484217
I can't stop playing with my cute little tits.
>>
God, I wish I was anatomic AGP. I wouldn't be so lonely if I could be my own GF.
>>
>>8484402
Pajeet poster and failed male poster are the same person
>>
>>8484466
What are you then? A different kind of AGP?
>>
>>8484503
Yes, interpersonal. I unfortunately require the attention of others to get my AGP fix. :(
>>
>>8484492
Huh. Why Pajeet?
>>
>>8484520
But that means you don't need to transition! You can get a meta-boyfriend or even just roleplay online for your AGP!
>>
>>8484531
I still have dysphoria, so I had to transition...

Where do I find a meta bf though??
>>
>>8484552
If I knew that, anon...

Online dating? Steam? 4chan?
>>
>>8484524
She posted some selfies here back in late 2016 and early 2017, and didn't pass that well. Looked more like a gay indian guy than a woman. And we all know that unless you're super attractive and have no masculine features whatsoever, 4chan will roast you every time you post a picture of yourself.

But it's been quite a few months since she last posted a selfie, so who knows, she might look much better now.
>>
>>8484633
I'm more worried about her mental state tbqh
>>
File: 1497061475194.jpg (64KB, 615x346px) Image search: [Google]
1497061475194.jpg
64KB, 615x346px
>>8484217
Mhm, I basically feel you OP. I'm not a delicate sort though. What I really like is when I wake up and my hair is all messy, I'm wearing dirty pjs and I'm about ready to wake n bake. I'm a slob sure but I'm a girl slob and I look like cute trash.
>>
>>8484217
DON'T trap yourself. As an AGP, we should wait for the cure. If we can just hold in there..
>>
>>8484680
Didn't you say you were not posting anymore?
>>
>>8484688
Never said that, that was a bitterhon troll imitating me.
>>
>>8484581
Sounds hard :(
>>
>>8484680
I like this though.
>>8484675
You do sound cute :P
>>8484276
Oh, forgot to mention. Yes I'm full time and passing
>>
>>8484633
She posted a selfie on reddit recently. She does look a bit better than before now.
>>
>>8485815
As someone who's at almost a year hormones: Estrogen works on your face fast. Sometimes I dig up old selfies that I took only 3 months ago, and I'm horrified at how masculine I looked at the time, and how I look so good now compared to then. 3 months later, same thing happens with pics from now. Your selfies expire so fast on hormones...
>>
>>8485815
Post the selfie plz? So we can all judge it?
>>
>>8484466
Isn't this easier to live with though? Most anatomic AGPs never find relief because their bodies are too masculine, but it's so much easier to pretend to be a girl online.
>>
Just trap yourself if you're AGP, you'll end up like the OP of this thread.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.