[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The truth is, I am a failed male. I want to be a girl because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

The truth is, I am a failed male. I want to be a girl because I'm weak. I can't sexually satisfy women. I can't be a good leader. I just want to take the pressure off. To not have to worry so hard about being "alpha." It matters. It isn't a meme. Ideal men are exactly that—ideal, and it's easier to be an ideal woman than an ideal man. Or maybe I'm just sexist. I want to be a girl. I know I will never be a real girl, but I don't care. My life has already been over for years. The negative consequences of transitioning are no longer relevant to me. Just let me have that. Let me be able to feel like I'm beautiful. That I matter. That I fit into human expectations. I'll be a good girl. I want to be good. I'm sorry. I'm insane.
>>
>>8483635
me too
>>
File: girliegrins.jpg (74KB, 403x485px) Image search: [Google]
girliegrins.jpg
74KB, 403x485px
>it's easier to be an ideal woman than an ideal man
Just go to /tv/ and read one of the threads where they dissect actresses' appearances bro

It's not easy to be an ideal woman even if you are cis
>>
>>8483635
>To not have to worry so hard about being "alpha."
kek

stopped reading
>>
>>8484258
women don't want shy spergs. they want alpha dominate men. better to just transition and become a girl for some of us
>>
>>8484284
Every time you post "alpha" I read it in the nasally voice of a skeleton-thin college kid, is that pretty close to the truth?
>>
>>8484291
>nasally voice of a skeleton-thin college kid, is that pretty close to the truth?
yes. i wish i was joking
>>
>>8484296
Take some free advice, young man.

1) Stop saying stupid things like "alpha male"

2) Stop worrying so much about what others think of you - or at least pretend not to care anymore

3) Do NOT transition, you're not trans
>>
>>8483635
Very understandable OP, it's the natural thought for a failed male if you're also an AGP.

Would you have a boyfriend?
>>
>>8484310
>Do NOT transition, you're not trans
Thanks for the diagnosis Professor Internet.
>>
>>8484342
>it's the natural thought for a failed male
i never even tried to be a real man. I was always a shyboy and was very affectionate towards everyone. it was the way I was raised by my mother.

i fantasized about being a girl at the age of 12, but not really anymore. I just feel that I'm not cut-out to be a man, and it would've been easier if I were a girl...

Elliot Rodger also felt this way iirc (that he wasn't cut-out to be a man, and apparently was researching about transgenderism). i should probably seek therapy...
>>
>>8484366
>i fantasized about being a girl at the age of 12, but not really anymore.
How did it fade away?
>>
>>8484366
get your blood work done, you sound low t.
>>
>>8484366

>Elliot Rodger also felt this way iirc (that he wasn't cut-out to be a man, and apparently was researching about transgenderism)

According to what?
>>
>>8484379
>How did it fade away?
I'm not exactly sure, but I remember asking myself why I felt that way. And it was mostly because I felt like it would be better suited with my behaviour/personality. I also hated how my body started to become hairier, and my face stopped looking boyish/androgynous, but I got used to it.

My mother always said that I should grow up and start acting like a man, and that men aren't supposed to be emotional or sensitive, stuff like that made me doubt my masculinity.

Doesn't help that I take /r9k/ way too literally. Those troll threads saying that you should transition because you aren't cut-out to be a man are messing with my mind about what I like and what I identify as.

>>8484491
His manifesto, but I can't find anything about the latter (trangederism). But he felt that he wasn't Alpha. He actually used terms like "alpha" and "beta" btw, he is what /r9k/ would look like if /r9k/ wasn't "satire".
>>
>>8484364
OP openly said he considers himself just a man with issues and not a woman...
>>
>>8484491
It's already bad enough that he was mixed race with jewish. The last thing (((they))) want is for him to be a tranny.
>>
>>8484506
>He actually used terms like "alpha" and "beta" btw
proof this meme was pure cancer
>>
>>8484514
And now thanks to your diagnosis it's official, he was right!
>>
>>8484506
>My mother always said that I should grow up and start acting like a man, and that men aren't supposed to be emotional or sensitive, stuff like that made me doubt my masculinity.
When would she say that?

In your fantasies what was your life as a girl like? What would you do?
>>
File: arnie.jpg (362KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
arnie.jpg
362KB, 1600x1200px
>>8484284
Its not an 'either or' thing. Beta to Alpha is a spectrum, just like "Aspergers". You may be a shy sperg, but you can still tip the scales. Hit the gym hard, and someday maybe you can be a RIPPED and MUSCULAR slightly less shy sperg. Better to be a good looking loser than an ugly and weak loser.

Also got to realize that only A+ queen bees are snagging top alphas for commitment. What you want to shoot for is the C and B level bitches.

Better to be a girl because you are a girl and thats what your brain desperately wants, as opposed to just giving up on being a guy because its hard. Girl life isn't all sunshine and rainbows either. Especially once they get older, wrinkly, and fat. Think on it a bit and figure out where you are on this before doing anything.

My take on it anyway.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.