[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could I pass?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

So...be me, 25 years old...younger looking face (especially when shaved), 6ft tall, average body size.
Do you all think I have any chance of passing? I want to start cross dressing and all, but for me it is extremely important that I end up passable. I am also even looking into HRT and changing my diet and doing more cardio and such to slim up. If I start hrt I would prefer to start with low dosage, any tips for achieving this?
>>
You're adorable. Yes, you'll pass.
>>
>>8483389
You have a pretty face. Pretty masculine face. Don't go that way unless you can pay for FFS.
>>
>>8483389

You're cute OP.
>>
>>8483417
Lol her face is more soft/feminine than most cis women's.
>>
>>8483417
Not sure if FFS is an option currently, same issue with the HRT....
I dont mind coming out to my friends and such as trans, but I do have to be able to hide it from my family, (scared of getting boobs that are to big to hide)
>>
>>8483433
Yes, especially with that handsome facial hair.
>her
>>
>>8483389

Never in a million years, go twink instead my man
>>
>>8483442
I mean 90% of the time I am clean shaved lol
>>
>>8483439
AFAIK boobs after HRT are usually an A cup.

If you must, you can say it's gynecomastia. Or shrug it off and say something about getting older.
>>
Awww you're so cute yes I think you'll be fine
>>
>>8483451
Usually yes after I started Hrt I' never imagined to get a full C cup lertl
>>
>>8483460
exactly what I'm afraid of, any luck trying to hide those?
>>
>>8483518

You have like 2-3 years before it becomes hard to hide. Relax, senpai.
>>
>>8483389
I can see you passing, you'll need your nose and brow done though.
>>
What the heck you look like a friend i had in highschool
You from sweden?
>>
>>8483460
Could you have paused HRT so they'd stop growing? Or is that not an option?
>>
>>8483531
Nope, im in the USA
>>
>>8483389
Op I never saw cuter face than yours. Those upturned eyes. Those full happy cheeks.
>>
>>8483625
Thanks ^_^ to be fair it is a very good picture of me, but I try :b
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.