[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 gender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
theres 2 gender you mongoloudes
>>
>>8482741
This isn't tumblr op lurk b4 u post
>>
>>8482741
fucking cis male shit lord gender is a spectrum!!!!
>>
>>8482741
We're aware there is only 2 genders.
I'm personally trying to gather support for an AGP cure, so that we can wash our hands of this mess.
>>
There are as many genders as I want them to be
>>
File: 1458168199147.png (244KB, 594x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458168199147.png
244KB, 594x720px
>>8482783
>cure
Go take ur mones, cutie
>>
>>8482783
Yes we know, you posted about it in every single thread, we don't care nigga
>>
>>8482974
Transition doesn't work, and has no evidence of decreasing suicide rates long-term, letalone even remotely making people happy.

Thanks for calling me cute, however. Better than being told what I'm normally told.

>>8482986
Many people care. It's just you don't.
>>
>>8482996
Holy shit anon this is hilarious, are you going to start doing this in every thread everyday? You could be the next caraposter-level troll
>>
>>8482999
I'm not trying to be funny. I'm serious, and you all laugh and think it is some sort of joke.

I'm still waiting on a proper, valid citation that is valid for proof of transition making people happier long-term, and even if it did, there is people that transition simply will never work for, as they are simply not transgender.

Some people feel dysphoria, but don't want to be a girl. I fight for them.

First they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
>>
>>8483011
Good luck with that, girl
We gave caraposter the name caraposter, what name do we give to you?
>>
>>8483021
I'm not a troll, and to be honest neither is caraposter. We all suffer here, with this horrendous illness, why can we all not work together and instead of supporting the incorrect narrative, fix this mess. for all of us!

We can do this.
>>
>>8483023
Yes, you can do it, I believe in you, sister!
>>
>>8482741
You are wrong OP.
Penis is the only gender.
"Women" aren't people, they're mentally ill animals and aren't a gender because they don't exist which is why we need to stop them from pushing this "women matter" bullshit that oppresses my testicles.
>>
>>8483038
Very funny, troll. I'm not a girl. I'm an AGP.

But ignoring your troll comment, I thank you regardless for believing in me.
>>
File: face.png (14KB, 166x166px) Image search: [Google]
face.png
14KB, 166x166px
>>8483047
You will become a very fine young woman someday
>>
>>8483047
Don't you think you would be better off in a grave?
>>
>>8483053
I will never "become" a girl, because I am not a girl, or trans.

I am AGP, and I use that as a label not as the blanchard terminology, to describe how I feel.

[citation still needed] on long-term proof that transitioners have any benefits at all, and not "low quality evidence".
>>
>>8483072
I'm gonna ask a genuine question here.

In the hypothetical case that in the very distant future when you are old, a cure wasn't found but sex change operations advanced incredibly far, would you be proud of yourself for taking the chance and failing, or regret not living your life as a girl?
>>
>>8483082
I would be proud. There is no "fail" possible for me. If it turns out the evidence is the traditional narrative, which I very much doubt, is correct, I would still not become a girl. As I am not trans, I am AGP.

If AGP was proven completely falsified, and all trannies were actually intersexed, then I would seek a cure on my own terms, to change the brain rather than the body. By that time, there would be more than enough information available to do so.

I'm not a little bitch.
>>
>>8483072
Anon when are you gonna buy a rope? I think it would be the best for someone like you. You'll never be happy.
>>
>>8483092
If you desire hormones and whatever though, get it and live your life, like what's the point of life anyway.. you're born, you live, you die, that's it.
>>
>>8483123
I don't desire hormones, or to be a girl. I'm not trans. I'm AGP, as a label.

The point of us being here is to better others and create a better world for the future and us all, at least in my opinion.

A cure is possible, you just need to accept the facts.
>>
>>8483177
>AGP isn't trans
Also I don't want what a cure by your definition. I see it's only 2 possible ways to go at it, one is altering your body (what we already do), or altering your mind (basically making you into someone else, as being trans is and will always be a part of me, as long as I'm me).
>>
>>8483177
You need to kill yourself just accept the facts. You'll never be happy the only way for you to find peace is a bullet in your brain.
>>
i hAte mongoloude s
>>
File: 1465766744687.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
1465766744687.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>8482741
That's not a controversial statement here, which you would know if you weren't a retarded /pol/ spammer.
>>
>>8483011
>I'm still waiting on a proper, valid citation that is valid for proof
It's gonna be hard when you literally refuse to read any evidence that people post for you and just disregard it as "invalid" for not agreeing with your feels.
>there is people that transition simply will never work for, as they are simply not transgender
Sure, if you don't experience gender dysphoria then obviously the treatment for gender dysphoria won't work.
>Some people feel dysphoria, but don't want to be a girl.
Some people get cancer or aids, and they don't WANT to have to go through the chemo and all the inconvenient treatments, but they're still the only option with a chance of success.
You go ahead and let us all know when you have an alternative "cure" with at least as much scientific support.

>First they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
So anyone who has ever been laughed at wins?
You know a persecution complex isn't actually evidence.
>>
>>8483047
No trannies are really "girls" in the full normal sense but that doesn't change the fact that transition is the only known treatment with any effectiveness.

Blanchard himself never said homosexual transsexuals were girls or reel womyn or anything like that.
>>
>>8483072
>I am AGP, and I use that as a label not as the blanchard terminology, to describe how I feel.
So in other words, you're using a specific medical term, not to mean what it actually means for everyone else in the world, but to coin a new meaning as a label for some condition that you are claiming the existence of and making up based on your personal opinions.
That's like trying to steal the term "scurvy" and use it to mean an obsessive interest in cats that you claim is caused by thinking about soup too often.

Do you have literally any evidence to support your ideas other than what your feelings tell you MUST be right?
That's not medicine or science.
In fact, you appear to be the same anon in another thread that said your ideas went beyond science.
You didn't answer then so now, if you're not talking about science what are you talking about? Religion? Philosophy? Fantasy?
>>
>>8483092
>If AGP was proven completely falsified
But by AGP you don't mean the actual medical condition agp, right?

You mean some new condition that you're making up and haven't actually defined or supported with evidence at all?

How could it ever be falsified OR proven if you can't even define it?
How will you ever get the cure you claim to be looking for if you just shitpost on 4chan and never try to turn your ideas into a formal scientific hypothesis that can be tested?
>>
>>8484611
For health reasons I am getting off this board.
There will be other cure supporters to argue with you bitterhons soon.
>>
>>8484640
Oh please, you've said that like three times now that I've seen.

You keep making all these wild claims and then when people ask you to explain and provide evidence you say everyone is mean bullies and you're stopping posting and leaving this board forever, then you just go and shitpost in different bait thread.

You are lying in order to avoid answering questions, that's hardly in line with your supposed brave fight for a cure and shows that you're either just shitposting and don't believe this crap, or you know that your ideas have no evidence and can't even stand on their own logical merit as if explained in any detail.
>>
>>8483053
>You will become a very fine young woman someday
More like a nasty old Susan's hon
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.