[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw going to hatch soon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 10

File: 1498091001576.jpg (43KB, 750x819px) Image search: [Google]
1498091001576.jpg
43KB, 750x819px
>tfw going to hatch soon
>>
>>8482545
>tfw never going to hatch
>>
>tfw don't want to hatch
>tfw titanium oxide shell
>tfw waiting in the center with nugget
>tfw will shoot any fucking trannies trying to take away muh balls

NONE OF YOU WILL EVER TAKE ME ALIVE
>>
>>8482562
>thinking you can fight it.
the only way of this ride is death.
>>
>>8482562
*breaks her shell*
oops
>>
File: 1473847636111.jpg (42KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473847636111.jpg
42KB, 720x720px
>>8482551
>>
>>8482572
*HIS

DON'T MISGENDER ME YOU FREAK

TRIGGERED

TRIGGERED

SEEYA IN FIFTY YEARS BITCHES
>>
File: 1462934191180.jpg (839KB, 1600x1084px) Image search: [Google]
1462934191180.jpg
839KB, 1600x1084px
>>8482585
your shell is broken girl

let me guide you
>>
>>8482582
not every day
not even most days!
>>
>>8482551
>>8482562
Anon eventually you will come to the same conclusion I did. It's simply not worth to live your life as a depressed shell of a person. I tried my best to "man up" but it only made me miserable. I know transitioning is hard and might not work out but I really need to do this to have a chance at ever being happy.
>>
>>8482588
GUIDE MUY DICK INTO YOUR MOUTH TRANNY

I WILL NEVER BE ONE OF YOU

N E V E R

E

V

E

R

MAN

FOR

LIFE!!!!
>>
>>8482588
guide me senpai
>>
>>8482595
>implying I'm going to try to "man up"
I'm just going to be exactly who I'd be as a girl, except no crossdressing in public and without getting the better treatment or being as happy with myself.
>>
>>8482606
sounds good, now just get on those hormones
>>
>>8482606
But why? You deserve a chance to be happy anon.
>>
>>8482545
nice, maybe we can be gfs someday
>>
>>8482606
You WILL hatch, because at some point on hormones you will actually feel ready to do it.
Might be after a month or after a decade, but it will happen.
>>
>>8482608
HRT and presenting are too far. They will only make things harder and won't make me into a cis girl or even a passing trans girl.

>>8482612
Thank you anon but sadly reality doesn't agree so I'm stuck as a boy.
>>
>>8482615
you could date each other right now before you're girls.
>>
File: STOP TELLING ME TO HATCH.png (66KB, 950x374px) Image search: [Google]
STOP TELLING ME TO HATCH.png
66KB, 950x374px
>>8482619
I WILL NOT hatch until I can become a cis girl.
>>
>>8482661
thanks for reminding me to turn on legacy caphca
>>
>>8482661
Please anon you don't need to be cis to experience happiness.
>>
>>8482661
Even the captcha is telling you to hatch. Anon if it's not your time to hatch that's fine but I will let you know it's going to happen eventually.
>>
>>8482666
I'm glad to help but promise me this isn't a clever play to get me bargaining my soul.

>>8482669
Yes, I can be happy a little without transition.
>>
>>8482682
>but I will let you know it's going to happen eventually.
I'll hatch when I can become a cis girl so I hope you're right.
>>
>>8482624
But Anonette, nothing says you have to present, not today, not tomorrow, not next month, not next year, or even the year after. There's nothing that requires you to slap on a dress and high heels when you take the medication you desperately need.
Start now so that the hormones have time to peel off the layers of the fake male persona you've constructed around your true female self.
>>
>>8482545
I'm beginning to accept who I am.
While I'll never hatch, I'm unfortunately stuck being transgender for the rest of my life.

It's okay to be who I am, but I'm not going to transition.

>>8482595
It is misery. While I will never trap myself, indeed it is misery.
>>
>>8482692
This. I'd rather stay a guy than become a fucked up mess of a tranny.

I'll never take HRT, but deep down it's impossible to deny that I'm a girl.
>>
>>8482692
Anon we will never be cis but we can be close. I know it's not ideal but it's the best we can do. I hope you end up feeling better and you don't have to transition but I will let you know it gets worse the more time you wait. 5 years ago I never thought I would transition and now I actually need to transition.
>>
>>8482699
hi, nonfap-chan
>>
>>8482698
I don't have a fake male persona. At most I only have to act male here and there and the rest of the time I'm the same person I would be if I was a girl, just lonelier and less pretty.

What's the point of hormones if they won't change that?

>>8482709
It's got worse for me too but it can get better as well.

Close isn't close enough.
>>
>>8482698
:(
>>
>>8482722
If you already act like the girl you are then you need the proper brain chemistry to match
>>
>>8482721
I'm not sure who that is. I'm sorry, but you must have the wrong person. I've never done nofap, nor would I want to.
>>
>>8482730
The girl I am would just act inbetween and that's how the boy I have to be acts too, just a bit closer to acting a guy.
>>
How do i hatch?
>>
>>8482756
TAKE YOUR DAMN HORMON--

I mean, there's a much better idea. Wait for the cure, anon. Hold in there, we're gonna get there and there WILL be a cure for the AGP.
>>
File: 1448184417301 (1).gif (437KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1448184417301 (1).gif
437KB, 420x420px
>>8482756
keep watching anime!
>>
>>8482766
I don't want a cure anon i want to be a girl.

>>8482768
Ok anon...
>>
>>8482775
I'm aware you want to be a girl. But if there was a safe, effective way you could relieve yourself from Trans/AGP/Dysphoria without any side effects, and it was proven that you were actually a guy, and still transitioned anyway - You would be quite foolish. I am not one to judge you, and that is your choice, but I am still going to raise awareness for a potential AGP cure regardless.
>>
>>8482787
>and it was proven that you were actually a guy,
We aren't "actually" anything. It's our choice what we want to be and what we should try to be.
>>
>>8482812
We aren't "actually" anything.
[citation needed]

While it is our choice on what to become, if we delude ourselves into being something we are not, this is mental illness encouraged. We should seek a cure, not experimental treatments that don't work long-term.
>>
>>8482821
>that don't work long-term
[citation needed]
>>
>>8482843
You made the claim first. Provide the citation, or you're just a bitter hon troll. There's plenty of bitterhons, and that's okay. Go troll elsewhere, we're after a cure for AGP.

There's absolutely no VALID evidence of long-term transitioning happiness. If you could provide it, and it not be a very low quality piece of evidence in only 1 or 2 studies, then I might be willing to listen.
>>
>>8482861
It's the first time I reply to you. I always read "doesn't work long-term" but I never see a citation.

You are a hypocrite, you are doing the same thing you are complaining about.
>>
>>8482545
>tfw done severing ties and withdrawing into a chrysalis
>tfw want to hatch but not ready yet
>tfw will probably be 23 before ready to hatch

I just want to go into a coma
>>
>>8482884
There is no citation needed when the evidence for supporting long-term transitioning with good outcomes lacks. Believe what you want, hon.

>>8482888
Do not give up, anon. There is no "egg", this is a meme made by bitter hons. Stay strong until the cure is released, fight with me!
>>
>>8482900
Are you retarded?

I'm going to quote you DIRECTLY:
>We should seek a cure, not experimental treatments that don't work long-term.

Give me a citation for this claim or admit you are wrong and a hypocrite.
>>
>>8482900
Why are you trolling derailing a thread with random shit and calling people hons? Go to repress gen
>>
>>8482907
I'm not trolling. People make fun of my beliefs all the time. I'm simply spreading awareness for a cure. If you don't like free speech, you're on the wrong website.
>>
>>8482905
There is zero VALID evidence of transition working long term. I do not need to give a citation when there is literally no valid evidence suggesting that it does work long-term, making it an experimental treatment by default.
>>
>>8482911
>>8482918
God you're fucking retarded if you aren't trolling. Can you just kill yourself? Save yourself the time there is no cure just like there is no cure for being retarded. Seriously fucking hang yourself you worthless piece of shit you're going to end up doing it one day better sooner than later.
>>
>>8482918
I NEVER claimed anything at all.

Stop changing the subject. YOU are the one that claimed something while at the same complaining about lack of citations from the opposite side.

You made a claim, now show me the source.
>>
>>8482928
Hes just a low iq shit posting retard. Hopefully he kills himself soon and stops shitting up the board.
>>
>>8482928
implying blanchardfag knows how to debate

he can't even debate the inner girl inside of him brah, people on 4chan are like another world entirely to his dissociated schizo brain, the result of decades of telling himself

>it's just a fetish, it's not real, I don't want to be a girl

It puts the lotion on its skin!

So, repressers: face it. Most of you are too coward to ever put to the barrel to your head. You will watch yourself age, and you will grow into people like blanchardfag arguing every last hour on 4chan desperate to convince everyone - least of all not herself - that he's a big strong manly man all along.

Your choice. Girl or schizo. Killing yourself isn't an option, if it was you'd do it tomorrow faggot.
>>
>>8482928
>We aren't "actually" anything.
That's a claim, anon.

Still waiting for that citation.

But it's obvious you're a bitterhon troll at this point, so I won't waste my time replying to you.

>>8482937
Encouraging suicide, that's nice. I'm not "shit posting" - I am advocating for a cure for AGP, and the possibility of such. Since you're the actual troll, please go elsewhere.
>>
>>8482950
Again, I didn't claim anything.

I'm going to quote you directly once again:
>We should seek a cure, not experimental treatments that don't work long-term.

Give me the source for that claim.
>>
>>8482950
You aren't doing shit you fucking retard. You're just shit posting if you want to find a fucking cure go research don't fucking go around saying "hurr durr stay strong the cure is comming". Seriously fucking kill yourself you waste of space. No one likes you not your family not anyone on /lgbt/ you don't even like yourself just fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>8482946
I'm not even blanchardfag. I use AGP as a label to describe how I feel about my dysphoria, I don't subscribe to Blanchard's drivel.

While it's possible that it is a fetish, there needs to be much more evidence. All I do know, is that there is no evidence to objectively prove that transitioners are helped long-term by transition.

I'm not a "represser". I'm simply not trans, and AGP is a way to describe how I feel about things, a label. Believe what you will, however troll.

Also, encouraging suicide again. Nice troll there.

I'm not schizo. I have mental illness, but so do we all. Trans/AGP/Dysphoria is a mental illness.
>>
>>8482861
>Go troll elsewhere, we're after a cure for AGP.
Stop derailing threads. Make your own thread to talk about a cure instead of posting about it in eveyr other thread so none of them get to have their own discussions and topics.
>>
>>8482957
Encouraging suicide again, I see.

Absolutely trolling, not even going to bother replying anymore. And I am doing a lot. I've already opened up the narrative. That's more than enough to start real conversations about what causes AGP/Trans/Dysphoria, rather than simply a "birth defect" and the only option being transition.
>>
>>8482965
I'm not "derailing threads". I'm having a legitimate discussion.
>>
>>8482961
Fucking kill yourself. You will never get a cure you will never be a man you will never be a girl. Why do you even exist? No one likes you. Just kill yourself the world will be a better place and all your suffering will end.
>>
>>8482966
>>8482968
You bring your bullshit to random threads that don't involve you all you do is derail threads. Don't worry I'm here all day and I'll be looking to tell you to kill yourself all day long until you finally do it.
>>
>>8482961
>Also, encouraging suicide again. Nice troll there.

encouraging shut the fuck up nigga I'm stating facts: you are a coward. you make sockpuppets on shitpost anonymous gay boards. never on any earth would you kys fucking pansy, you'd beg for someone else to put the barrel to your head at best.

you are the result of what happens when the represser ages enough - and doesn't kill himself. Beware!
>>
>>8482976
>>8482969
>>8482973

Since you all are encouraging suicide, I've got better people to talk to. Hope it makes you feel real good for yourself that you bash people with alternate viewpoints, like me, caraposter, and so on.

oh and by the way >>8482976
I'm not "old" or a bitterhon like you.

Sorry to say.
>>
>>8482985
I'm still waiting for the source of your claim, hypocrite.
>>We should seek a cure, not experimental treatments that don't work long-term.
>>
>>8482985
You're literally worthless. How do you think you r mother feels bringing a worthless coward like you into the world? Just fucking kill yourself you wont ever amount to shit or even come close to being happy. You would be better off dead.
>>
File: IMG_4406.gif (2MB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4406.gif
2MB, 500x278px
>>8482545

The battlesuit is constructed in overlapping layers. It is a sealed system, capable of extravehicular and submersible activity or operations in toxic atmosphere. It is hardened against EMP and radiation, and has filters that are completely effective at removing toxins and bacteria from local atmosphere.

The armor's outer shell is composed of a multilayer alloy of remarkable strength and has been augmented with a refractive coating capable of dispersing a limited amount of Covenant energy weapon strikes. The suit contains a gel-filled layer underneath a thick black armored bodysuit. The gel layer regulates temperature and can re-actively change its density. The inner skinsuit is made of a moisture-absorbing synthetic material linked to an environment control computer and the occupant's UNSC-issue neural interface.

Between the external armor and the internal padding is the most devastating weapon the suit carries: a layer of reactive metal liquid crystal. Woven by molecular tools into a superdense optical computer memory, this revolutionary crystalline layer forms a network, capable of supporting the kinds of Artificial intelligence usually reserved for starships, as a type of piggyback system. An A.I.'s personality and processing matrices can be carried by the armor and delivered to the suit via on-board storage in a crystal data chip no larger than a personal credit card. Such technology did not exist when work began on the Mark I prototypes. At the same time it is amorphous, yet amplifies force, doubling lifting capability and increasing reaction time by a factor of five.[2] Unfortunately the system is so reactive that normal human beings cannot use the suit without injuring themselves. Only humans who have carbide ceramic ossification, a skeletal augmentation, such as a SPARTAN-II, can safely wear the suit.
>>
>>8483028
Spartan! You're here.

Don't ever give up that fight, chief.
>>
>>8483036
I woke up from a dream where I was a girl so I'm kinda sad and shit shitposting ironically

I want to come out of my shell.
I want to be Amy :(
>>
>>8483054
>tfw even our strongest repressors fall
>>
>>8483054
I understand, it's so difficult to hold on.. but you must believe.. believe there is hope..

You don't have to be Amy. Don't let her take over who you are! You're a proud fighter, Spartan. You'll never fall.

>>8483062
Spartan will never fall. Even if he does, I will be there to be even stronger. I will never fall.
>>
File: cute.gif (594KB, 249x214px) Image search: [Google]
cute.gif
594KB, 249x214px
>>8483054
Come here, girl. We will hug your problems away.
>>
>>8483070
Don't trust them, Spartan.

You're a very proud man, and you have the right to be. Don't give in now. You can await the cure!
>>
>>8483070
I'll be back on e soon once I get over my fear ok ;_;

>>8483062
E did so much for me already, looking at myself before I can never go back to that

>>8483069
She was always who I am, the world just made me afraid to be who I am

These phases are just a paper tiger. I'll never be able to mentally return to Spartan days
>>
File: cute waifu.jpg (57KB, 468x750px) Image search: [Google]
cute waifu.jpg
57KB, 468x750px
>>8483078
There's room for you too. We will cuddle and watch anime together.

>>8483083
Good girl. You will be happy.
>>
>>8483083
I understand. You've taken E, and it's gotten to your head. I'm sorry. But I will always be there to keep up the fight for a cure. I WILL NEVER support experimental treatments which have no long-term proof that is valid and properly cited, and not low quality.

>>8483086
I'd love to cuddle with you, but I'm not trans, and I don't watch anime nor am I female in any way. Sorry to dissapoint.
>>
>>8483097
That's fine. You are still welcome. And maybe we will convince you to wear some cute clothes while we have our girl talk, and maybe slip some magical pills in your drinks!
>>
>>8483101
why can't this happen to me :(
>>
>>8483101
No thanks. I'm not into witchcraft, or any form of being forcefed HRT. It'd make my life worse, as I'm not trans. Thanks for the kind words regardless, anon.

I can forgive the troll of the post, as it's quite cute. All men like cute things.
>>
>>8483097
I'm only at blockers at the mo
But when on t I just enter this depressive suicidal state

I don't think I could ever cycle back to full natural endocrine operation ever again
>>
>>8483111
Understandable. You fought well, and there will be many more to continue the fight, until we arrive at the promised land of AGP/Trans/Dysphoria of all sorts being gone forever.
>>
>>8483115
The only way AGP/Trans/Dysphoria will be gone forever is when you're in the grave. So real question how come you haven't killed yourself yet?
>>
>tfw want to hatch soon but look in the mirror and remember that Im tarzan and recoil back into my shell
>>
>>8483157
Don't fall for the egg/hatch meme. STOP FAPPING, and better yourself.
>>
>>8483160
Fucking hang yourself you retard. I know you think about it daily.
>>
I want to be a cute girl that gets treated like one and I want an even cuter boyfriend that treats me like a girl but Ik I'll just look like a hon so repressing it is.
I'm probably not even trans anyways, alcohol makes me feel normal
>>
>>8483216
You have the AGP.
You're not trans. Man up!
>>
>>8482545
After reading all these represser comments I think I need to transition. I don't want to let it get that bad. I still have a chance if I start now.
>>
>>8483228
Don't trap yourself. Man up, and realise you can beat this. There are so many repressors falling in the past few weeks. Don't become a statistic, keep going!
>>
>>8483234
I never want to be like you telling others to repress and man up and that "I'm a real man". I need to transition while I still have a chance and I'm not completely fucked in the head yet.
>>
>>8483239
That is your choice. But be aware of the facts before you transition. There is no long-term benefits of transition that are proven by science. There is a high possibility of a cure and more reaearch coming to light for Trans/AGP/Dysphoria.

If you are aware of all these facts, and wish to proceed regardless with transition as an experimental, palliative care option for the most desperate, then go ahead.

Otherwise, I highly reccomend toughing it out, find your fight man!
>>
>>8483248

Now now, AGP-kun, you know that isn't true. I'm glad they wont end up like you. Didn't you say you were going to leave?
>>
>>8483263
>you know that isn't true
[citation needed]

I already told you, I am not AGP-kun, or cureanon. They are two different people, for your information. AGP-kun as far as I know has left this board. But there are many more of us that support his beliefs, and will not be quiet.
>>
>>8483266
>cureanon
curegirl*
>>
>>8483266
>cureanon
cureegg*
>>
>>8483273
>>8483269

Another bitterhon. Well, you know what they say. If you have a lot of haters, you're probably doing something right.
>>
>>8483276
Yes anon just like Hitler. He has the most haters and he was doing the most right. So unfortunate these degenerates don't realize this more often. I'm glad at least you realize this.
>>
>>8483278
That's being extreme. He didn't have "haters", he had people with objective proof that he gassed jews, letalone all the other things he did.
>>
>>8483282
Anon he has haters there is no proof of the holocaust it was made up.
>>
>>8483300
Bullshit. It's the most well documented event in recent history. If only transition was that well documented..
>>
>>8483309
Just like the jews want you to transition the jews faked the holocaust. Don't be so simple minded.
>>
>>8482545

Oh look, another shitty tranny thread that didn't need to be made. Fuck off with all this spam.
>>
>>8483425
This is why we're trying to cure AGP.
>>
I like this thread, and I liked OP's image.

You can be AGP but don't be sour, /tttt/.
>>
>>8483239
Thank you. Good luck with your transition.
>>
>>8483437
The thread got kind of sour I wont lie sorry
>>
>>8482551
>Realized too late
>Can't pass
I am that feel
>>
>>8482722
Hormones can improve your mental state a lot. I went from depression to generally being content with my life only a week after starting, and that was long before any physical changes.
>>
>>8483248
>There is a high possibility of a cure

Jesus you're straight up delusional. Where's your facts on this?
>>
>>8483849
There is no high quality evidence of it being a birth defect.

If AGP/Trans/Dysphoria is not a birth defect, which it likely isn't based on all the conflicting "evidence", then a cure is very likely.
>>
>>8486771
Not the one you're responding to but just gonna pile it on, you're delusional, kys
>>
File: 1497837470466.jpg (65KB, 604x550px) Image search: [Google]
1497837470466.jpg
65KB, 604x550px
>>8482545
I never liked this hatch and egg thing going on.
Sounsd hon as fuck, like the bell ringing thing...

Also I will continue repressing until my death deal with it, bitches.
>>
>>8486785
>I'm delusional
[citation needed]
Still waiting.
>>
>>8486788
This. Bitterhons are attempting to make us trap ourselves.

HOLD ON FOR THE CURE!
>>
>>8486771
No? Just because a condition isn't congenital doesn't mean it can be cured, where did you get that idea?
>>
>>8487037
[citation needed] on the fact illnesses can't be cured. We can cure them, we just need more research. Just like AGP.
>>
>>8483273
curehon*
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.