[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being a bottom good? im scared..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

i think im gay. probably submissive.

but im scared. will it not feel good? ive tried dildos and liked it but im scared ill get abused or feel like less of a man for getting fucked and be submissive to another man.

im already skinny and twinkish enough as it is.
>>
>>8482296

and im scared of what people will think of me if im a cockslut
>>
>>8482296
>im scared ill get abused or feel like less of a man for getting fucked
You will be less of a man though. Men fuck, bitches get fucked. That's just, like, science.
>>
>>8482436

Its not like i chose to feel this way
>>
>>8482489
lol don't listen to him. Most gay dudes don't treat bottoms that differently than any other dude. If anything it usually feels pretty good to be the cute and desired one.
>>
>>8482492

What if im really skinny and kinda girly in body? Do gays even desire twinks with a skinny hairless body and a biggish butt?

im scared i might be like, the girl in a relationship
>>
>>8482523
>What if im really skinny and kinda girly in body? Do gays even desire twinks with a skinny hairless body and a biggish butt?
lol yes I am basically the same kind of way and I have never had issues getting with guys.
But still, be a little careful cause guys usually treat twinks like huge cumdumpsters so it's kind of a bitch and a half if you want to date guys rather than just being a turboslut. There's a reason most twinks are kind of dicks to people, you basically have to be if you want a chance at dating a guy.

I dunno about being the "girl" or whatever. I guess I kind of always was I suppose but I never minded it that much. It's not like you're going to be some guys bitch and have to cater to his every whim, you're allowed to stand up for yourself.
>>
>>8482523
I'm a gay trans guy and your body type is EXACTLY what I like. I'm dating a guy with your very body type. We have a wonderful, loving relationship. So, don't worry. It's fine to be "the girl" in the relationship; "the guy" in the relationship needs a "girl" doesn't he?
>>
>>8482523
Being girly is great if you're a bottom.

If you're a dom top like me, it's Hell. All the other bottoms want daddies and all the daddies want their dick in your ass. At least I look good when I'm fucking you in a skirt, faggot.
>>
>>8482644
get out with heteronormative stereotypes
>>
>>8482686
Not trying to be heteronormative. I'm trying to be nice - basically reaffirming that it's ok to be the submissive one in the relationship because doms needs subs and subs need doms. I think that's what OP meant when he said "I'm scared I might be the girl in the relationship."
>>
>>8482715
That's actualy well put.

Its not about being a top or bottom.

It's about being a dom or a sub.

Even straight people have that.
In literaly at least half of the relationships in the west the girl is dom nowadays in the west.

Who cares about sex positions.
You can be a "Power bottom" if you want.
>>
>>8482523
You can be the "girl" in bed and the "guy" outside of it. Stop proscribing gender roles to a gay relationship. They don't even apply in straight ones. Think of how many women out there are dominant in their relationships with their husbands. Doesn't mean they put a strapon on during sex.

I wouldn't listen to anyone here. Most force themselves into very specific ideals and drive themselves crazy trying to perfectly fit inside those boxes. Just go with the flow and be very direct with your partner about what your expectations are.
>>
>>8482523
You're describing my type lol
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.