[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello darkness my old fried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1492099706695s.jpg (9KB, 244x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492099706695s.jpg
9KB, 244x250px
Tonight i went on a party on my own because i finnished my exams and i wanted to grab some drinks and my friends are still studying. Then, i went to a bar and went to the bathroom later. While i was peeing, a random 6/10 guy knocked the door asking if he could join me and do stuff together. I'm too shy to handle this situation accordingly, so i refused. He forced the door, i panicked and i left, but i kinda regret not taking the chance. Was it the correct option? What would you do in my case?
>>
>>8482060
>He forced the door
Nigger are you for real? That was a fucking rapist and you should run
>>
gross.

Let this be a wake-up call to start setting aside a good chunk of your day to self improvement so you can attract a decent bf before you get any more desperate and retarded.

This is how people get AIDS, op.
>>
>>8482068
well, i did it
>>
I would probably threaten him, but maybe if you are a pussy that is a bad move.
>>
>>8482102
i'm too thin with like 0 muscle, so that wouldn't work
>>
>>8482060
>Was it the correct option?
Hell yes. He forced the door, he was clearly batshit crazy.
>>
>>8482137
You might want to carry something with you. I would rec mace because knives are for killing people and if you are not strong you shouldn't really be packing anything other than mace anyway.
>>
>>8482137
You sound cute, OP. Tall, dom guy here. Where're u from?
>>
>>8482388
>You sound cute
>literally the only thing he said is that he's thin

holy desperation, seek help
>>
>>8482392
By looking for 4chan boipucci, he kind of is seeking 'help'
>>
File: questionable.jpg (37KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
questionable.jpg
37KB, 177x278px
>>8482392
>not trying to pick up cuties off of 4chins.
Are you even living life, Anon?
>>
>>8482408
Yes, cuties, not every single random that posts "i'm thin"
>>
File: ???.jpg (22KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
???.jpg
22KB, 480x300px
>>8482446
>see someone post "I'm thin and was desperate enough to almost give a 6/10 stranger who tried to rape me head & / or a good fug"
>swap contacts with the guy
>see if he's cute
>remove if not
>?
>profit
>>
>>8482466
yes thats desperation
>>
File: hV4ms7W.jpg (229KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
hV4ms7W.jpg
229KB, 800x800px
>>8482474
Man, desperation sure is fun. You should try it sometime, Anon.
>>
>>8482072
This
>>
>>8482060
M8 if you say no and he does not respect your wishes then that is a rapist. If he is willing to have sex with someone he has never met before, he is probably an STD-riddled idiot.

Whoever said you need to improve yourself keep from getting the dick of someone that low is correct.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.