[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who motorcycle here? Ever since getting into motorcycles and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 21

File: bb502b7d41da14bd33c7061a11f80e00.jpg (731KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bb502b7d41da14bd33c7061a11f80e00.jpg
731KB, 1600x1200px
Who motorcycle here? Ever since getting into motorcycles and going among those circles I've run into so many more lgbt folks than I've seen anywhere else. Even had my first lesbian experience.

There's something innately romantic and sexual about motorcycles, sure, but what is it that draws homos to them? Am I just getting some confirmation bias?
>>
Giant vibrators.
>>
I really want a motorcycle but I'm scared to drive one because I'm already terrified driving my car every day. Plus I'm afraid of people seeing me since I'm a tranny
>>
>>8482022
Only ones with strong engines! I won't tell you I don't love revving, though.

>>8482027
Wear a helmet, armor jacket, armor pants, gloves, and boots. No one will see you for shit, they'll just see an awesome motherfucker on a motorcycle.

Yeah it's more dangerous, but so is being a tranny. Do it, fag.
>>
>>8481964
you know what they say: dykes like bikes
>>
File: 1497974500449.png (3MB, 800x4710px) Image search: [Google]
1497974500449.png
3MB, 800x4710px
>>8482109
Ay, I'm not a dyke. I just tried some new things.

>>8482180
Dude(and dude is gender neutral where i come from), I actually feel you. This is like, actually almost exactly my experiences with it. Cars fucking suck, they're expensive, guzzle gas, and aren't fun to ride. Never had ANY motivation to get my driver's license, and indeed, I never did. Got my motorcycle endorsement and just fucked off.

A brand new motorcycle ended up being way cheaper both in the short term and long run(even after including two sets of good quality armor) and is just entirely more practical for me than a car would ever be. Insurance is cheaper, I get 65 MPG, I can easily do the maintenance on my own bike without having to take it in to a dealership or mechanic...

Just get an alarm for your bike, remember to lock the steering, and maybe even get a wheel lock if you're worried about thieves. Carry a gun if you think someone will roll up and tackle you off. Never had a problem with them myself, and I'm in a hella dangerous area, but I can see the concern.

If you have a MSF course, just fucking go with it, man. It's so much better to have transportation and freedom, and you can meet so many new people while riding. Hell, there's a huge active community over on /o/, and the way things are going I might have met my first girlfriend through riding.

Follow your HEART. Fuck.
>>
File: 20628673776_1b8fc95495_b.jpg (405KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
20628673776_1b8fc95495_b.jpg
405KB, 1024x683px
>>8481964 (OP) #

I wanted to ride a motorcycle, so much so that the only reason I bothered studying for the driving exam was because I might as well have since the material is all in one book. That ended up being the right choice though, because the motorcycle exam mostly had questions from the driving exam (which concerns me). My father and brother dissuaded me against it though because I live in a nigger-infested city where a thief could dismount me to steal the motorcycle, besides just stealing it when it's parked. My father added on that due to winter road conditions, it wouldn't be worth it up here. He said if we still lived in Florida, he wouldn't be opposed to it. Though one of my instructors from the MSF course rides year round with his heated gear. That's a lot of extra expense on top of what's not cheap to begin with.

As such, my motivation has fallen flat on its face and I haven't bothered getting even my driver's license. Combined with the frustration of my failed transition, I have little desire to do anything with my life besides end it. I wonder what my life would be like if I had transitioned early and were able to ride motorcycles. A lot better than this, for sure.

t. bi MtF.
>>
>>8481964
I've always liked motorbikes, even before I knew I liked guys.
It's just FUN.

>>8482050
>No one will see you for shit, they'll just see an awesome motherfucker on a motorcycle.
That's another plus. I get to dress up in bulky gear colour-coded with the bike and zoom around country roads, and nobody notices I'm super skinny.
I seem to get quite a bit of attention from other bikers, but that's probably because of my curvy hips and the long hair sticking out the helmet to fly in the wind making them think I'm a girl.
>>
>>8482109
dyke with a bike here.

there are advantages/disadvantages to having a bike vs a car if i is your only method of private transportation. you can't really ride all the time (weather, maintenance) so if you have to switch back and forth between a bike and public transportation you have to weigh how much riding you will get in. my bike is a daily ride 9 months of the year so it makes sense.

obviously the other disadvantage is safety. i've been hit twice and had one bike totaled but generally speaking it's been safe for me. gear helped a lot.

and riding is just fun. i would rather ride to work and back than car or bus. I'm not a big group rider but there is a bike community out there and it's pretty tight. have met plenty of other /lgbt people on two wheels.
>>
>>8482209

>A brand new motorcycle ended up being way cheaper both in the short term and long run(even after including two sets of good quality armor) and is just entirely more practical for me than a car would ever be. Insurance is cheaper, I get 65 MPG, I can easily do the maintenance on my own bike without having to take it in to a dealership or mechanic...

I didn't think you could get cheap insurance on a new bike. When I was looking at insurance quotes a brand new bike was comparable to a car's insurance rates. I bet part of it might be that I'm regretfully legally male. Is it 600cc at least? I do love the mileage on bikes though. Do you ride year round too? How long do your tires last before you have to replace them?

>Just get an alarm for your bike, remember to lock the steering, and maybe even get a wheel lock if you're worried about thieves.

Back then, I was looking at the possibility of using the chains used for freight to secure the bike. The square cut, blue grade. Since it's much stronger than ordinary chain steel, I wondered if it was more difficult to cut through. But I have to carry on my back because motorcycles aren't known for storage capacity.

>Carry a gun if you think someone will roll up and tackle you off. Never had a problem with them myself, and I'm in a hella dangerous area, but I can see the concern.

How I wish I could carry a gun. NJ makes getting a carry permit impossible unless you're a LEO or connected.

>If you have a MSF course, just fucking go with it, man. It's so much better to have transportation and freedom, and you can meet so many new people while riding. Hell, there's a huge active community over on /o/, and the way things are going I might have met my first girlfriend through riding.

I used to browse the daily bike thread, but I stopped when it just seemed unlikely I would get a motorcycle. Then there was the guy who was apparently a pedo.
>>
>>8482209
this is tempting but I tend to bike on pedal rather than motor.
>>
>>8484368
not that poster (I'm >>8483892)...

shop around for bike insurance but if you're young and plan on getting a sport bike, expect to pay more.

I ride a Softail (1400) and pay $498/yr (Massachusetts).

I ride 8-9 months during the year.

I gt around 5-6,000 miles from my tires.

Chains are helpful if you have something to chain the bike to. If you have a smaller sport bike and only chain the wheels, two guys could load your bike into a van in a few seconds. If you can, invest in one of the GPS tracking gizmos that also notiy your cell phone when the bike is moved/disturbed.

Forget a gun. Short of your life or someone elses, Nothing is worth needing to kill someone
or have the gun turned on you.

A pedo on 4chan? I'm shocked!
>>
>>8484583
>Short of your life or someone elses, Nothing is worth needing to kill someone
That's exactly why you should carry a gun dummy
>>
>>8484589
Was replying to the thought of getting your bike jacked. It's not worth a gun fight over a bike unless your life is on the line. In that case, shoot first and ask questions later.
>>
>>8482234
If I saw a bike this stupid looking I would legit mow you down with my truck without a second thought. Fuck you anime girl wannabe freaks.
>>
>>8484583
In my first year of riding(CTX 700) I had 1k a year of insurance, which is about as high as I've seen basic liability get.

+1 for GPS trackers, but I have to debate you on the gun. Maybe you're in a less violent place than me, but I've been in threat of my life over this bike four times now. I would feel absolutely naked if I wasn't carrying a gun, and I've been forced to pull it before.
>>
>love motorcycles
>afraid of driving
>afraid of speed
>mtf and afraid of people looking at me
>afraid of buying a bike and fucking it up
>afraid of buying a bike, armor insurance etc and never using it and wasting money
>afraid motorcycle armor will make me look like a man
>don't even know where to begin with choosing a bike, learning how to ride etc.
>never leave the house anyway, no friends and nowhere to drive

It's hopeless
>>
File: 8760674500_5f1c07bb86.jpg (177KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
8760674500_5f1c07bb86.jpg
177KB, 500x369px
>>8484695

I mainly like the color scheme of the tire rims. If I had a bike I would probably vinyl wrap it in white pearlescent like this Bugatti.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5UUyYKt3c1o
>>
>>8485231
Once you get out on a bike and just go somewhere you've always wanted to go(for me it was visiting a buddhist temple way out in the middle of the desert) it's real easy to get hooked on riding.

And don't worry about armor. Pretty much the only gender identifying gender feature that's still visible through motorcycle armor are your tits, and you should probably have those. Even better, you can just take off the helmet and let your beautiful helmet hair out, which immediately lets everyone know you're fabulous.
>>
>>8485713
My hair sticks out the bottom of the helmet already, flying in the wind. I love it.

>>8485231
Bike armour makes EVERYONE look like a man, even the skinniest manlet.
Go get basic training somewhere that rents you the bike for it, and you'll get hooked.
Once you have the bike, ride every week at least.

125cc life is hard. It's not motorway legal, so I can't use those. No point modding a bike I'm selling before the end of a year, so no sat-nav. Navigation is limited to a google maps printout taped to the fuel tank, and whatever I can scrawl on it.
Sticky labels on my sleeves just didn't fucking work out. Soon as I got above 20MPH, they just vanished.

Last weekend was my first extended trip TO anywhere since I bought the bike and rode it 30 miles home with no idea wtf I was doing.
The trip was fairly simple; a destination I know, but accessed without the motorway. I got lost twice on the way; one mess of roundabouts that's confusing in the car, and one missed turning I don't think I saw. And another wrong turn that was more a brief confusion than really getting lost. Arrived hours late, which sort of sucked, but now I know the route. Not that it's ever going to HELP now, because it was someone's 'I'm moving to australia tomorrow, bye' party. But it's a start.
No lost-ness on the way home, and none of the usual sore shoulders and back from the bike being a bit small for me. 140 miles in total, used about 3/4 of a tank, and spent less on fuel than I did on lunch. Hate the size and lack of power/grip, love the lack of fuel burn.
>>
>>8481964
Atv fag here. People dig it
>>
File: 1496620277478.jpg (71KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496620277478.jpg
71KB, 540x960px
>>8485820
Take this as your warning sign, yo. Don't start with a 125cc grom, start with a 300-700cc bike, something that's street legal and can handle a freeway without getting the shit beaten out of it.
>>
By the way, you should keep your hair in the helmet, right? I saw a news story last week about a girl scalped by a carnival ride. It could get worse on a motorcycle.

>>8484583

>if you're young and plan on getting a sport bike

If not a sport bike, then a metal body scooter like this since I think they look cute. Just 150cc. Cruisers don't really draw my eye.

>I ride a Softail (1400) and pay $498/yr (Massachusetts).

What's your level of coverage?

>I gt around 5-6,000 miles from my tires.

Do you use summer tires the whole time since you don't ride in winter?

>Chains are helpful if you have something to chain the bike to.

Yeah, I was thinking about the length necessary to chain the body to something. But sport bikes have such tight fairings I'm not sure where I would thread the chain through.

>If you can, invest in one of the GPS tracking gizmos that also notiy your cell phone when the bike is moved/disturbed.

I don't remember the brand name, but as far as I know, the only company doing that on motorcycles stopped years ago.

>Forget a gun. Short of your life or someone elses, Nothing is worth needing to kill someone
or have the gun turned on you.

In my view, the fact they tried to steal from me is enough for them to pay with their lives. Just exterminating assholes that won't bother anyone anymore. When you look at it long-term, it's better to get rid of them.

>>8485209

>basic liability

Should you really get basic liability though? Most motorcycle accidents probably don't end in serious harm fkrfor the rider, but in the worst cases where you survive, things get expensive. I read a comment on YouTube earlier about a guy who got wrecked by an F350 driver who ignored a stop sign, and the stuff he needs doesn't sound cheap.

>>8485713

>buddhist temple way out in the middle of the desert

So where is there a Buddhist temple in the desert. I think maybe there was a desert in China, but maybe I'm misremembering.
>>
File: lorenzo_lupin2.jpg (460KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
lorenzo_lupin2.jpg
460KB, 1280x960px
>>8481964
Passing mtf with frankenpussy, I was thinking of biking as well. kawasaki 300 itasha of josuke and ill be happy. I could.t find any jojo bikes so lupin is next choice.
>>
File: Card-games-on-motorcycles-gif.gif (536KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Card-games-on-motorcycles-gif.gif
536KB, 500x281px
>>8481964
What about card games?
>>
>>8488150
>If not a sport bike, then a metal body scooter like this since I think they look cute. Just 150cc.
good for getting around town

>What's your level of coverage?
don't remember the details but it's pretty good coverage through Progressive

>Do you use summer tires the whole time since you don't ride in winter?
yes

>Yeah, I was thinking about the length necessary to chain the body to something. But sport bikes have such tight fairings I'm not sure where I would thread the chain through.
back tire. the idea is to make it as difficult as possible to steal the bike. if you chain the back tire they have to take more time to disassemble it from the bike

>I don't remember the brand name, but as far as I know, the only company doing that on motorcycles stopped years ago.
look here:
http://bestmotorcyclegpsguide.net/top-4-gps-trackers-motorcycles/
plus trackit, scorpio or phantomtracking

>or have the gun turned on you.
true

>In my view, the fact they tried to steal from me is enough for them to pay with their lives. Just exterminating assholes that won't bother anyone anymore. When you look at it long-term, it's better to get rid of them.

unfortunately the law may not agree with you
>>
>>8486496
CBF125, no option of starting on something bigger due to the law here in the UK. Law says to be motorway legal you have to have over 125cc, and '125cc' bikes are just under. Mine's 124.7.

If you don't know what the fuck you're doing, a smaller bike will teach you not to get into trouble. It's got the power to GET into trouble, but not out, and you HAVE to learn to play with the gears.

>>8488150
>In my view, the fact they tried to steal from me is enough for them to pay with their lives.
This. Attempted theft SHOULD be punishable by death, or they'll just do it again.

If they get close enough to touch the gun, you should have used it before then.

> Itasha bikes
Insurance flat-out won't cover custom bodywork or paint, or at least warned me of that when insuring my baiku. I'm gonna get custom-painted luggage when I get my big bike, though.
>>
>>8482050
>>8483804
Wearing all that must be a pain during the summer though.
>>
>>8485820
>Bike armour makes EVERYONE look like a man
I don't want to look like a man
>>
>>8491060
It is, mostly because I haven't figured out how to remove the warm liners from the trousers and jacket.
Or if, given the british weather, I WANT to.
>>
>>8491319

You can just ride around in a pair of shorts and a shirt though, right? 'cus even if you come off in the full get-up your insides are going to end up looking like a gory chocolate eclair, or is that not the case?
>>
>>8488150
Coverage for medical, theft, and uninsured drivers are great for insurance, and won't end up adding too much extra. It's things like complete bike replacement you have to worry about.

Desert I was talking about was the Mojave. I've been out here for years.
>>
>>8488150

How the fuck did I forget the picture?

>>8489642

>good for getting around town

I remember now that my dad said 300cc is too much to learn on. Then I tell him I would be fine with a 150cc scooter and he tells me it wouldn't get me uo the hill to college. Like make your mind up. Stupid mother fucker.

>don't remember the details but it's pretty good coverage through Progressive

I'd heard that about them, it's annoying how they send me advertisements now, lol.

>back tire. the idea is to make it as difficult as possible to steal the bike. if you chain the back tire they have to take more time to disassemble it from the bike

Thanks.

>look here:
http://bestmotorcyclegpsguide.net/top-4-gps-trackers-motorcycles/
plus trackit, scorpio or phantomtracking

Thanks for the recommendations, I will check them out. I think Lojack was the brand I was thinking of.

>true

That was just part of what the anon I was responding to wrote. It got cut off by this terrible phone's keyboard.

>unfortunately the law may not agree with you

All I need is a good lawyer and a better jury.

>>8490079

>If they get close enough to touch the gun, you should have used it before then.

See what I said to the anon I quoted above.

Itasha and itansha are actually decorated with vinyl wraps that have custom designs. It's the same way you might see a business van for your cable company or a plumber decorated. So it's probably not as expensive as a paint job.

>>8491423

One thing I saw that drove up cost was the amount ofcoverage per person. The range was something like $10,000-$50,000.

In the Mojave, that's interesting and unexpected.
>>
>>8481964
Partially inspired by my heroes, I started riding a few years ago. I absolutely hate driving and cars and can get car sick even if I'm at the wheel, but motorcycles are bliss. There's a super qt that parks next to me twice a week, but like 90% chance she's gay. I did manage a "You too." when she spoke to me last.
>>
>>8488602
>with frankenpussy

Why is this relevant? Does it feel good when you're riding?
>>
>>8492635
Not her but at the very least shouldn't it make it less uncomfortable?
>>
File: CrcBpcvVMAAJWcm.jpg (222KB, 1200x742px) Image search: [Google]
CrcBpcvVMAAJWcm.jpg
222KB, 1200x742px
>>8492635
fuck yes it does.
>>
>>8488602
>>8492687

I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes itanshas.
>>
The next vehicle I'm going to buy will either be a Suzuki gsxr 1000 or hayabusa. I've had it in the back of my mind for months now and with each passing day I find myself wanting a crotch rocket more and more.

It'll be a while before I can afford such an impulsive purchase though, I just recently did about 5 grand worth of work to my daily pickup just after impulse buying an el camino.
>>
File: 616133005.jpg (162KB, 1438x1080px) Image search: [Google]
616133005.jpg
162KB, 1438x1080px
For men, it's just a masculine thing so we naturally tend to like it. It's got an edge to it that makes it kinda dangerous, which is something we get a little high off of cuz testosterone.
>>
>>8491375
I'd rather not get frostbite, spattered with bugs, and then leave all my skin behind.
You're more likely to slide than just impact, so the gear needs to either slide (textile gear) or provide drag (leather gear that shreds itself).
While the bike IS my intended method of suicide, that's a few decades off yet and is going to involve a high bridge.

My point is that insurance won't cover a custom-painted bike AT ALL, though.

>>8492666
Considering how painful it is when I hit a surprise pothole and slam my balls into the fuel tank? Likely.

Honda or Kawasaki?
I narrowed down my First Big Bike to a CBR500, a CBR650F, or a Ninja 600. Bought new, because I don't want to risk buying something that's been abandoned in a shed for years like my current little bike. Dead batteries are no fun.
>>
>>8493710
Women can get high off danger too, yo. That's probably part of why dykes on bikes is such a thing.
>>
>>8493972
>Bought new, because I don't want to risk buying something that's been abandoned in a shed for years like my current little bike. Dead batteries are no fun.
Dead battery would be the least of your problems. Fuel goes bad after a while and if they don't put stabilizer in it you'd have to drain the tank and probably clean the carbs. Not to mention seals that start to break down.
>>
>>8491068
A lot of people are surprised when I take my helmet off and see I'm not a guy. But the gear isn't for appearance, is it.
>>
>>8493486
I'm more proud of being into itasha bikes than a tranny degenerate any day. Being trans has brought a lot of pain during my transition and now that I am mostly out of that hell I am a stronger minded individual who gives no fucks about other people's insecurities preventing others from enjoying their own lives and hobbies.
>>
>>8494414
No fuel system issues so far, but the battery had to be replaced after it died on me and wouldn't take a charge from the alternator, and the lights refused to work.
Lights work perfectly now, and no random shutdowns.
No carb cleaning required because it's fuel-injected, and I've been through a few tanks of fuel already with no issues.

>>8494422
>But the gear isn't for appearance, is it.
The right gear can be.
>>
>>8494752
>The right gear can be.
It sure can.
>>
File: 1498315862705.gif (2MB, 520x230px) Image search: [Google]
1498315862705.gif
2MB, 520x230px
>>8494842
Protective gear with armor pads can look cool, but it will muffle your gender. Still worth wearing. I like keeping my skin covered anyway, and it isn't like it matters to anyone but my girlfriend.
>>
File: 02yamaha-ybr125-custom.jpg (122KB, 800x582px) Image search: [Google]
02yamaha-ybr125-custom.jpg
122KB, 800x582px
All those guys in all that leather?

How can it NOT be gay.

I own a lil' Yamaha YBR custom and am getting my full license hopefully next month.

I've got the look down though, Red brando jackets, leather trousers, knee high jackboots and gloss black helmet. If tha doesnt get the motor running dont know what will...dont know what id like to move on to for a 'proper' bike but joining a gay biker gang is top priority for advice, trust me lol
>>
Did anyone hear about Yammie Noob's two crashes? What an idiot, particularly for the second.
>>
>>8499011
Iv'e been watching him ever since I got into motorcycles, really informative about the meme side of the community and lingo but he's pretty reckless as a driver himself. Makes sense that he's gotten into pretty crazy accidents.
>>
File: Couv_21123.jpg (218KB, 650x857px) Image search: [Google]
Couv_21123.jpg
218KB, 650x857px
This is me.
>>
>>8500449
you'll get there.
>>
What's your preferred type of custom motor bike? Manufacturer?
>>
File: 600rr.jpg (71KB, 720x454px) Image search: [Google]
600rr.jpg
71KB, 720x454px
>>8504041
CBR600RR with pink fairings to tell everyone im a faggot
>>
>>8504041
I'm more into cruisers. Own a Harley (only because I got a good deal on it) but would really like to own a Victory.
>>
>>8488150

why even bother to stop anyone trying to take your bike

he could know karate and catch your punch and then beat you up

LOL retard
>>
>>8506376
that and they arent that expensive and good insurance is cheap. or littlerilly just ride away
>>
>>8506376

Why do retards keep thinking I said that when it was part of what I was quoting? Well, are you a retard, son?
>>
>>8506603
>Why do retards keep thinking I said that when it was part of what I was quoting?
Because it's
> Under
The greentext.

> Quote
Response.

See? What's how it works. Is that simple enough, or do I need to use baby-talk for you?
>>
>>8506376
>muh martial arts solves everything like hollywood told me!

Black belts die when they're shot enough like any other.
>>
>>8507107

Let me show you why you're running on fewer cylinders than you think you are, hot stuff.

If you had read the post I quoted, you would know that the part about having the gun turned on you was part of what she wrote. From that alone you should know that I was quoting her. But I know you can't read, so don't even worry about it. However, she put, "or have the gun turned on you," on a different line from the rest of that sentence. Because I was posting on a phone, I didn't notice that that phrase was on its own line and instead of pressing backspace twice, the phone read the first backspace and I might have missed the second time while not noticing that. So I thought I connected it as one sentence.

>>8484583
>Forget a gun. Short of your life or someone elses, Nothing is worth needing to kill someone

Go ahead and quote that part of her post, what's above is exactly what will show up in your textbox.

Moreover, I put a blank line between what I quote and what I write. You would have noticed that if you could read. Just admit you're stupid, brainlet. You came in guns blazing without knowing what the fuck you're talking about or reading anything.
>>
File: tumblr_mxqdqzlsnh1rsuzspo1_1280.jpg (86KB, 646x768px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxqdqzlsnh1rsuzspo1_1280.jpg
86KB, 646x768px
Post more like this pls?
>>
>>8510035
>Let me show you why you're running on fewer cylinders than you think you are, hot stuff.
The greeny bit is the bit the other guy said!
The not greeny bit is what YOU say!
If you want people to think you're not a moron, make sure everything they say is greeny-weeny, and yours is not!
4CHAN IS FUN!
Learn to fucking proofread, fucktard. Nobody's fault but yours
>>
>>8510890

How would I notice on a phone screen? That's my point.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.