[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I know if I'm trans or AGP? This is so confusing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: ios_large_1491449487_image.jpg (71KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
ios_large_1491449487_image.jpg
71KB, 600x525px
How the fuck do I know if I'm trans or AGP? This is so confusing.
>>
>>8480280
It's OP. I should clear up that I mean trans or just AGP. I'm 99% sure I'm one of them. I had a ton more gender dysphoria when I was younger, but I don't get it as bad anymore. I still do, but it's no longer soul crushing to the point of actually contemplating suicide for hours and hours and falling into very long depressions where I don't eat.
>>
You feel dysphoria from a deep, uncontrollable part of your mind. It's a natural feeling

You feel AGP from the same place. Your brain sees you as a girl, of course it would also see you as a girl in sex and incentivize you to fulfill your biological role
>>
>>8480297
complete bullshit
>>
>>8480280
>>8480287
False dichotomy. If you experience gender dysphoria then you're trans.
>>
>>8480287
"Trans" isn't a thing. It's just the state of being AGP or HSTS and deciding to transition. If you're AGP you need to decide for yourself if transition would be the right idea or if you should be a "cis AGP".
>>
>>8480361
>"Trans" isn't a thing.
Trans is totally a thing.
>>
>>8480361
Fact, if you transition or feel the need to you are indeed transgender.
>>
If you would push a button that permanently changes your sex you're trans.
If the idea makes you aroused you're agp.
Neither excludes the other.
>>
>>8480369
And I just explained what.
>>
>>8480280
By how you feel about 20 minutes after you orgasm. From what I understand, AGP will lose interest quickly while the rest of us don't.

Of course, I don't follow the typology stuff real close, but that's what it seems like. Also, both are trans, there is no 'just'.
>>
>>8480373
Fact, transgender is when you transition or feel the need to.
>>
>>8480395
That's just if you've developed a female identity from your AGP yet or not.
>>
>>8480373
But is it a need or a want? How do I know if I can trust my want to tranlsate to a need?
>>8480380
But what if a person didn't care about their sex. Would they press the button out of curiosity? Not do it for status quo? Exist in a superposition of pressed and not pressed?
What if I would press the button out of being too aroused to think and then regret it?
>>
>>8480395
I'm basically like that... the less I fap the more I feel like I wanna be a girl... Fapping relieves a bit of dysphoria I think cause I escape into fantasies really easily while fapping.
>>
>>8480280
Agp is just a type of trans according to the guy who came up with the idea, you have bought into 4chan memes, dummy.
>>
>>8480280
A G P
G
P

>>8480330
>>8480980

So full of shit, he'd make a great politician.

AGP IS REAL!

Don't fall for their tricks, don't trap yourself.

Join the fight for an AGP cure!
>>
>>8481929
Make a cure thread for discussion. /curegen/
>>
>>8480361
nice try blanchard
>>
>>8480297
this sounds so hot, goddamnit AGP
>>
>>8482123
At least I wasn't the only one...
>>
>>8480395
tfw so deep in that I feel even more female after I cum
>>
>>8480671
I'm literally the same way. Does this mean I'm trans?
>>
>>8481929
I didn't said agp isn't real.
Either you're attacking a strawman or lack reading comprehension.

All I did was point out that the guy who came up with the idea says that transition is the only treatment for agps that experience dysphoria unless they're children.

According to blanchard himself, if you have gender dysphoria as an adult then the treatment is transition whether you are hsts or agp.
>>
>>8483360
Like all pseudo science, that isn't what they want to hear. Therefore it is invalid. Go check out the flat earth retards if you really want to see that shit in action. It's amazing.
>>
File: 05b4b44f25f4415ea8a28f4a08c8551a.png (137KB, 1920x1636px) Image search: [Google]
05b4b44f25f4415ea8a28f4a08c8551a.png
137KB, 1920x1636px
>>8480280
false dichotemy. the two are not mutually exclusive.
what makes you trans is if you feel dysphoria over not being your target gender and being closer to your target gender relieves your symptoms
>>
>>8483381
>>8483360
blanchard's typology address directly the desire to transition stemming from sexuality and the sex drive. not dysphoria. in that regard it is objectively wrong.
>>
>>8480287

Same here, weird that it's not just me.

Btw, I actually stopped feeling dysphoria after a wet dream I had that made me aroused, I thought I was asexual, and I really wanted to be an innocent, asexual girl, but after that I knew I couldn't, so it all stopped. Does anyone know if it's a thing? Non-sexual I-want-to-be-an-asexual-girl feeling?
>>
>>8484105
Well of course you can discuss the merits of the theory but these people don't even know what the theory actually states. They're just spouting memes to reinforce what they want to believe with random medical terms thrown in to add an air of legitimacy.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.