[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Debbie Downer thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 026.jpg (23KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
026.jpg
23KB, 240x240px
So, the "t" of /lgbt/, how many of you have given up on struggling towards your self and why?

>be me, 13
>full-blown MtF
>no one to talk to
>catholic household
>6'9"
>fat
>dark body hair
>decides to just not do anything
>pretty much low-key fantasize aboit being a girl
>ff to now, 21
>can't do anything now
>I'd slam my old self for being a coward, but I was just rational
>it wouldn't work out
>not sure what i am anymore
>want to die

How about you?
>>
>>8479257
Don't lose hope Debbie. You can still make it.
>>
>>8479257
>know I'm trans almost all of my life
>never tell anyone I want to be a girl since I know it's weird
>find out what being trans is in my mid teens
>decide I'm not trans even though looking back I clearly was.
>start to get more masc
>neanderthal forehead
>wide face
>receding hairline

I wish I just transitioned in my teens. I'm 22 now with very little hope. I honestly might still try though because I can't really deal with my life much anymore and I don't really have anything to lose.
>>
>>8479257
>13
>6'9"
>>
>>8479301

Yeah, it was fucked up. Something with my genes.
>>
File: IMG_0667.jpg (432KB, 920x1222px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0667.jpg
432KB, 920x1222px
>>8479257
>tfw one year hrt
>still present male / have short hair
>tfw you have given up all hope on finding happiness
>no sense of direction or purpose
>not sure how to move forward in life

Someone end my life please
>>
>>8479306
Same except I have long hair. I don't know what to do in life.
>>
>>8479305
How tall are you now?
>>
>>8479326

6"11
>>
>>8479305
Become a qt amazon tbqh
>>
>>8479305
Oh, I thought it was a typo.

I totally support >>8479339 then.
>>
>>8479306
iktf

It's really hard to find motivation to live when you can't even attain something as simple as being content with who you are. I can't focus on anything anymore. Nothing fucking matters.
>>
File: nzbl37Fy500.gif (1000KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
nzbl37Fy500.gif
1000KB, 500x269px
>18
>repressing for years and scared about life
>half of my day is spent on this board, created a thousand threads hoping i would realize i'm not trans
>It only got worse
>grow long hair to feel better with myself
>My hair is shitty, i'm starting to bald and i look like a junkie metalhead neandertal
>Procrastinate everyday about ordering HRT up to the point i gave up

Genetics have failed me, the only thing left for me is the money i was saving for hrt, wich i am now wasting in alcohol.
>>
>>8479405
Are you absolutely sure you can pass if you transition? Some pretty masc looking people did and turned out great.
>>
>>8479424
>Can
Can't*
>>
>>8479424
Without surgeries, probably not. But i don't have money for them and will never have (poor family in poor city)

You can make up for height and other things if you manage to put out a nice body and face. But if you have a neanderthal face, it will be hard do it (unless you can pay)

I'll just drink until i get a liver disease and die, i don't really care about anything else.
>>
>>8479589
Get on hormones and start saving up. That absolutely beats giving up, right? Be your own savior. I know it's difficult but what other choice do you have?
>>
>>8479589
Look up informed consent clinics near you. Make an appointment. Tell them you don't want to be masculine anymore, you want to look, feel, and socially be a girl.
Tell the clinic you're poor, they'll make you pay pennies on your bill.
Get your prescription filled at Walmart for like 15 dollars if you don't have insurance.
Tweeze your facial hair, grow your hair out, exercise, and stop drinking unless it's social.
And quit complaining on this board. Take charge of your life.
>>
>>8479257
I detransitioned cuz ill never pass anyway, im 6'1'' and look like your average saudi faggot
>>
I'm ftm but it isn't worth losing everyone I care about over it, so I repress.
>>
>>8479405
Wow I actually experience everything you do. Only difference is I'm 24. At least trey anon it only gets worse and maybe you can pass you're only 18.
>>
>>8479257
>always want to be female
>know transition isn't the same thing
>don't hate being male
>no point in transitioning then
>years later
>i really do wish i was female
>if i could pass maybe i should have transitioned as a kid
>too late now though never mind
>i hate being male
>>
File: WHY.jpg (5KB, 212x249px) Image search: [Google]
WHY.jpg
5KB, 212x249px
>>8479257
>2009
>14 years old
>want to be girl
>no idea it was possible
>only exposure to trannies was hons
>go through male puberty
>2014
>tranny acceptance/information boom
>realize there's a way to properly transition without being a hon, but now it's too late
>repress until 2015 and get on HRT
>2017
>perma boymode hon and hating life
>have to watch all the younger trannies transition early in puberty and pass flawlessly
>mfw I could've been one of them if this boom had happened 5 years earlier
>>
I had to put things on hiatus for a while because I just wasn't in a safe place at all. Literally risking death daily sort of stuff. I got back into it, though.
>>
i'm not trans, yet is still read every one of these threads.
i don't enjoy your suffering, i'm not trying to relate to you
i honestly have no idea why i keep coming back.
it's weirding me out now that i'm thinking about it.
>>
>>8481808
It's a kind of morbid enjoyment thinking about unpleasantness. I get to too from different things.
>>
>>8479290
Literally me.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.