[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Introducing a boyfriend to parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 3

File: male-icon-0.jpg (18KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
male-icon-0.jpg
18KB, 650x650px
How do you do it? Its like showing off the guy who fucks you to your parents. Its not like straight couples have it, with gays its "oh that guy fucks that guy" and since im smaller than my boyfriend, they'd instantly assume im the submissive partner. It just feels awful, how do any of you do it?
>>
Just pretend you're the submissive partner so it all makes sense to them.
>>
>>8478816
And your dad fucks your mom, so what. Stop being embarrassed about being gay.
>>
If your relationship was about more than just sex you'd feel more confident about it. The fact that you are worried they won't see it as anything but sex just sounds like you are worried they are going to read your mind and judge you the way you judge yourself.
Stop suppressing that inner voice and get therapy or wtf ever so you can have a legitimate relationship you'd actually be proud of.
>>
>>8478875

I am the submissive partner. I dont want parents to see that
>>
>>8478888

Im not embarrassed, i just dont want to be seen as the guy who gets fucked by a bigger guy
>>
File: 1376352173241.gif (498KB, 260x200px) Image search: [Google]
1376352173241.gif
498KB, 260x200px
>>8478896
umm...
>>
>>8478816
>Its like showing off the guy who fucks you to your parents
Yes that is exactly what it is. If you can't get over that, don't introduce your bf to your parents.
>>
> Its not like straight couples have it,
Wtf? You don't think straight couple fuck each other?

>since im smaller than my boyfriend, they'd instantly assume im the submissive partner.
Nah they won't. Do you assume who the submissive sexual partner is with your parents?
>>
>>8479347

people look at straight couples with a look of like, a facade or something over them that they love each other etc.

with gays its just "i wonder who fucks who"

and why wouldnt they think their twinky son is getting fucked by the more maculine guy
>>
>>8479395

>with gays its just "i wonder who fucks who"
No its literally not you creeper.

>and why wouldnt they think their twinky son is getting fucked by the more maculine guy
IDK why wouldn't he think his mom is getting fucked by his dad? Probably because when it comes to family members you don't think about each other that way unless you are a weird sex-obsessed creeper (like yourself).
>>
>>8479451

im not. i just dont want to be seen as the "bottom" in the relationship
>>
>>8479455

1) People probably won't see you that way anymore than you see your mother as "the bottom in a relationship" (wtf)

2) IF they do (unlikely), then oh well. Sucks 4 you. No advice can be given there.
>>
Is it possible for gay people to NOT hate themselves for being gay?

The fuck
>>
>>8479481

My mom already said i was a bottom. she went off on me about dildos and ass stds.
>>
>>8479499

Ok gross and probably sexually abusive, now what? Get over yourself or don't. Nobody else can help you.
>>
>>8479490
it's a sin and it must be punished
>>
>>8479514

no it wasnt that. She was just mad about me being gay and lashed out about all the bad things gays have to deal with.
>>
>>8479529

Gays have to deal with dildos?
>>
>>8479481
>anymore than you see your mother as "the bottom in a relationship" (wtf)
Well she's a woman in a heterosexual relationship so obviously she's the woman of the relationship.
>>
>>8479490
Consider the source. /lgbt/ is probably the most self-righteous gay community online. Half of the gays here just fantasize about being straight, because they seem to believe that liking women would lessen their social anxiety and depression but in reality they'd just be robots instead.

>>8479499
As for you, OP, just fucking bring him in. I don't know you, but judging by your mindset, if you spent half as much time just doing shit instead of worrying about the possible paranoid consequences, you're quality of life would be much improved.
>>
>>8479565

Yeah so even in a case where its 100% for certain that his dad fucks his mom possibly in the ass, you don't think about it. Because that's not how we relate to other human beings especially family members.

So then who cares?
>>
>>8479563

Ruining their holes or something she said, she was really mad.
>>
>>8479256
Why though. Your mom gets fucked by a bigger guy.
>>
>>8479639

im not a girl. im a guy.
>>
>>8478816

im 5'6" skinny twink but im a top. so whenever i introduce someone to my parents, i make it clear that they know hes a bottom.

i dated a 6'6" ripped lumberjack of a manly man who looked exactly like my dad and said 'this is my bottom'.

dad laughed.
>>
>>8479741

Yeah, well I weigh like 135 pounds and have no body hair and shave my legs so its a bit more difficult to look manly.
>>
>>8479764

ditto except im only 120 pounds. its not about looking manly, its about clarifyting you're a top
>>
>>8479787

i dont see how i can say to my parents "btw im a top"
>>
>>8479817

well if you arent willing to clarify, dont get mad when people assume.

you can always try to play it subtle like go up behind your bf and grab him by the waist so it looks like you're fucking him (the way a man might grab a woman and its not considered dirty in public)
>>
>>8478816

People really don't want to know.
>>
>>8479639
my sides hurt now you fucking asshole
>>
>>8480519
ree
>>
>>8478816
Why do retarded people assume gay couples do anal sex ? Why do some gay people do it ? Why are so many people retarded ?
>>
>>8479451
>No its literally not you creeper.
lol you're delusional if you don't think that is true.
Nearly ever straight person wonders it. Been asked whether I'm the "girl" by every single straight person I know other than maybe coworkers and such who haven't seen my bf.
>>
>>8480764
What's wrong with being "the girl"?
>>
>>8480738
>Why do some gay people do it ?
I fuck my bf in the ass because his mouth is too small to take my dick without scraping it with his teeth.
>>
>>8480738
Putting my cock inside of another man's ass is the greatest possible pleasure for me and that's why I do it.
>>
>>8480814

because its embarrassing and emasculating

i dont want my mom or dad to know that IM the one getting fucked like a girl
>>
>>8480871
If you're so twinky looking that just seeing you beside your bf would make it obvious to them, then they know already
>>
>>8480871
well then don't introduce him to them.
just run away and hide in a cave so you don't have to be embarrassed ever again, little boy.
>>
>>8480881

well how do i make them not think i look like that?

>>8480928
im not a little boy.
>>
>>8480820
>>8480845
You have no right of complaining about shame, since you're degenerates. Frotfags, aka normal gays, however, definitely have the right to complain about your kind, since it is because of you that we are shamed.
>>
>>8480934
>im not a little boy

then quit acting like one.
men are not ashamed of themselves for enjoying sex.
>>
>>8481042
well i do. just because you're a top doesnt mean that bottoms dont feel a bit emasculated or girl-like
>>
>>8480738
Getting dicked up the ass by my bf feels amazing anon, I don't get what your so hung up about. You should find yourself a good bottom or top.
>>
>>8480982
>straights would love us if only they knew we swordfight with our dicks instead of having normal anal sex like most straight couples do nowadays!
the delusion is real.
>>
>>8480738
the fact that anal feels fantastic for both my husband and I is why we do it. If you can't get pleasure from it because of hangups or some other reason then I feel bad for you, because it is heavenly. It's many times more pleasurable than masturbation(as all sex with your intimate partner should be) and still so much better than mutual masturbation/frotting/BJs/what-have-you
>>
>>8483113
Yes, and it is yours. It's not about straights, it's about respecting ourselves, but such a strange concept totally flies over your head.
>>8483247
>heavenly
>he actually used that word
You'll regret it sooner than you think.
>husband
What a bad joke.
>>
>>8483499
>wow he used a word
I'm married to someone that I am happy to spend the rest of my life with. Anal feels great and it's one of the many sexual things we do. You just sound bitter desu, I truly do pity you.
>>
pretend he's your "friend" then fuck him in your loft and then during breakfast everyone pretends they didn't hear you railing his asshole.

then, 5 years later, you can tell your dad "oh ya, remember ____ we wanted to adopt a kid a turn him into a boyscout too. Can you imagine? a household of 3 eagle scouts?
>>
Lmao fucking faggot problems, your parents probably feel like their son has died.
>>
>>8483499
>You'll regret it sooner than you think.
You people (assuming it's not just one autistic poster in every thread) always insist that anal sex is bad because it's inherently damaging to humans health, however I've never seen you post a single study or medical source citing this.

The only thing I can fathom you're using is the fact that bottoms are more likely to receive anal cancer, but that's because certain HPV strains can cause ass cancer, so it's basically the same as saying vaginal sex is degenerate because it increases the woman's likelihood of contracting cervical cancer.
>>
>>8483588
It's not just about health, but you're too degenerate to understand that.
>>
>>8483592
>it's not just about health
that guy asked for studies, can you provide some? you say "It's not just about health," so it sounds like you're saying that it's partly about health(and partly about muh feels probably), so tell me about the health aspect since you're not going to back up the other part because "it's not like we'd understand that."
>>
>>8483605
It's not like you would accept simple science and deny your filthy pleasures anyway. Why even bother ?
>>
>>8483617
>it's not like you'd accept infographics of 20-year-old studies and hate yourselves, so why even bother?
I have to ask why you're here, friend. Are you a self-hating lgbt person or pretending to be "fighting the degeneracy" because you got btfo?
>>
>>8483628
I have no recollection of such event. The only self-hating gays are those that destroy their own physical and mental health (also allowing thus straight people to make bad generalizations). They are the self-hating ones.
>>
>>8483661
>dodging the question
Are you an lgbt person? Do you have any studies(try to make them peer-reviewed from the past 10 years) that imply that anal sex is inherently bad for your health?
>>
>>8483684
I have better things to do with my time. Everyone knows the truth, no matter what scientists say, they're only idols fot people like you. Have fun being a walking disease.
>>
>>8483702
>called out to pony up with studies
>"everyone knows the truth anyway, no matter what scientists say"
Oh that's funny, I thought that you could educate me with "simple science," as you said here >>8483617
And now it doesn't matter what scientists say. Bit of a 180 there, no?
It's almost like you don't have shit and you don't want to admit you're just arguing from emotion. I am happy with my husband, he is the only person I've ever been with and vice versa, I'm sorry if you don't have that for yourself.

But for my edification, give me a few yes/no anwers here.
Are you:
>Lesbian?
>Gay?
>Bisexual?
>Transgender?
>>
>>8483730
Your happiness is an illusion. Nothing more. Someone who is truly happy doesn't destroy himself. Simple as that. Moreover, a gay marriage is a discomforting, cringe-inducing joke.
>>
>>8483747
Every post in which you dodge the question only makes you look more absurd. I'll ask again.

But for my edification, give me a few yes/no answers here.
Are you:
>Lesbian?
>Gay?
>Bisexual?
>Transgender?
>>
>>8483749
You don't even deserve to know who I am. Degenerate.
>>
>>8483754
I apparently deserve a reply chain that has been just us two since an hour ago. STILL you avoid the question,do you not know? Once more I will repost these simple questions.

Are you:
>Lesbian?
>Gay?
>Bisexual?
>Transgender?

Or maybe you can provide me with some of the "simple science" you seem to have forgotten about. And maybe you can differentiate between that and the false science idols that you were also talking about. I'd be interested to learn the difference, as one seems to meet your criteria for truth and the other doesn't.
>>
>>8478816
>How do you do it?
You don't.
>>
>>8478816
I just went out on the porch with my dad and told him.
>"Dad, me and X have been friends for 7 years, and now we're dating so I wanted to let you know."
And he gave me his blessing and told me not to get killed(we live in the panhandle northwest florida).

They probably know at this point that he's the one who fucks me but we're never talked about it. They laugh along when I make a gay sex joke but avoid broaching the topic themselves.

I don't care too much, I'm financially independent so my thoughts are always "They'll get used to it or they won't, either or." The thought of them(and others) knowing intuitively that I'm the one getting fucked is pretty hot though desu. I don't bring it up if I'm not asked but the topic has come up before with friends.
>>
>>8479256
Tell me about your boyfriend. Why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>8479741
that's pretty creepy and extremely disrespectful.
>>
>>8483901
inb4 dad an heros
>>
>>8483955
I'd like him not to, he's a good man and a fantastic father. But he does not own my life. Compared to the rest of my nuclear/extended family, I've done plenty enough to make them proud that I never felt any guilt for what I do for me.
>>
>>8478816
>How do you do it?
I literally just showed him to my parents, grow the fuck up
>>
>>8483768
is this your first day or something? he called you a degenerate because he's just baiting you, numbnuts
>>
>>8483955
>>8483969
I was just shitposting and now I got dubs and I'm scared. I hope everything turns out just fine anon frogs bless you.
>>
>>8483991
No no this isn't bait at all I genuinely believe wholeheartedly everything I write.
>>
>>8483991
He called me a degenerate because he got btfo on the other points he was actually trying to defend initially. Either way I enjoyed myself in a masturbatory fashion.
>>
>>8484033
I only got btfo in your filthy dreams. You'll get btfo by life itself. Degenerate.
>>
>>8484058
Other anon here
This is the worst board on this site
Get off the computer, both of you
>>
>>8484066
>this is the worst board on this site
I'm sure the competition is very tight.
>>
>>8484075
It's up there anyway, because there's very little discussion of LGBT topics. Every thread gets derailed, and it's very sad to see
>>
>>8484106
>every thread gets derailed
actually I didn't derail it when I asked these genuine questions, they were on-topic : >>8480738
>>
>>8484118
fuck off dude, i come here to read fake stories about cute twinks and you derailed this fantasy post 100% fampai
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.