[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Befriending faggots on the internet, how/where?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1490202524031.jpg (109KB, 558x559px) Image search: [Google]
1490202524031.jpg
109KB, 558x559px
I'm a bi cis male in my late twenties. Due to anxiety and shit confidence I have pretty much zero dating experience, and I've had sex twice. I've only been in one relationship, which ended fairly recently when my bf dumped me. It wasn't a long relationship, but it was very nice while it lasted.

My local town is tiny and has no gay people that I am aware of, so if I were to start looking for a new partner IRL it would have to be a girl. I find girls very sexually attractive, but hardly ever meet any that I feel personally compatible with and whose company I enjoy enough that I could see myself living with them. It's way more common for me to feel that way about guys, and all of my closest friends are male.

So basically I want to use the internuts to get in touch with potential partners. I am only sexually attracted to people who look and behave somewhat feminine, but that doesn't mean they have to look like an actual girl or be an 11/10 femboi. I look average and have a receding hairline. I have no delusions about primetime twinks or college-aged Stacies with dicks throwing themselves at me.

Where do I start looking, other than 4chan? I know about dating apps like Tinder and Grindr (though I've never used any of them), but I feel like those are more for hookups and casual sex, and also geared towards sexually experienced people on the higher end of the looks scale. Furthermore, I think a setting with a heavy focus on sex from the get-go would feel a bit weird to me. I want to start with just getting to know people and then see if things progress to friendship and finally an actual relationship. Maybe I'm weird that way, or just old.
>>
>>8478572
Honestly, 4chan is as good a place as any. I met my boyfriend here.

Otherwise, go to a gay bar?
>>
OP you sound very sweet and I'd love to hang out with you. Where are you from? desu I'm in the same boat. I want to meet a guy who wants to take things slow with me cuz I've never been with a guy before. I'm too shy for casual sex and I don't drink/go to bars at all.
>>
>>8478883
>I've never been with a guy before
Come into my parlor said the spider to the fly
>>
>>8478699
4chan seems like an okay option, but I was wondering about alternative websites or apps that are more suited for the specific kind of dating I have in mind. As for gay bars, well, my town has ONE bar, and it's definitely not gay.

>>8478883
I'm from Norway. Distance isn't really an issue to me, I've come to terms with the fact that I'm not likely to find a good match anywhere near where I currently live. My bf was from another European country and I was prepared to relocate so we could actually live together full-time.

If you have a throwaway e-mail I'll tell you a little more about myself, and then we can switch to some chat app if you want to keep talking.
>>
>>8479204
not the guy you're answering but I'm 21 and from Germany. Wanna chat sometimes?
>>
>>8479204
I don't know any norwegians. Want to chat and see if we get along as friends?
I have a bf already, though, and he doesn't want to share.
>>
>>8478572
A G P
G
P

Have you ever masturbated to yourself as a female?
>>
>>8479737
kys
>>
>>8479737
What makes OP agp?
>>
File: 1498155643617.jpg (138KB, 1282x2127px) Image search: [Google]
1498155643617.jpg
138KB, 1282x2127px
>>8478883
>>8479400
OP here, send me an e-mail if you want some more info and Kik: [email protected].

>>8479701
A potential friend is fine too, e-mail above.

I might not be super responsive today due to work stuff, but I will get back to you all if you get in touch.

On a sidenote, I didn't really mean to turn this into a hookup thread since I don't know if that's even considered kosher on this board. /soc/ feels a bit overwhelming, with pic related and an "ey bb u wan som fuk" vibe that spooks me a little. I wonder if there are any websites or dating services with more of a low-key approach to meeting people, as opposed to starting off with closeups of genitalia.
>>
>>8481489
E-mailed you.

Fuck /soc/. We used to have skype/discord threads on here, but some fucker started reporting them so they'd get moved to /soc/ and everyone would be spammed by creepy 'I only like girls and traps' autists.

I just want cute people to talk to, dammit.
>>
>>8478572
if you want online friends come on in https://discordapp.com/invite/asvT7vC
we welcome everyone from the LGBTQ community as long as they hate the jews and muslims.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.