[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is all this cotton ceiling activism working? Are you shaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: ARZaPnrPbCnriKD-800x450-noPad.jpg (62KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
ARZaPnrPbCnriKD-800x450-noPad.jpg
62KB, 800x450px
Is all this cotton ceiling activism working?

Are you shaming women into sleeping with you, transwomen?
>>
>>8478147
transgender scum is not representative of us.
>>
Riley is not trans
he is a cross dressing man at best
>>
>>8478147
>Are genital preferences transphobic?
No.
t. T
>>
>>8478147
>is not wanting to sleep with me transphobic?
Even if it was, who gives a shit? "Transphobic" is just a word
>>
>>8478147
>Are you shaming women into sleeping with you, transwomen?
Yes slowly we are enlightening all woman
>>
>>8478147
I shamed a woman into sleeping with me but she was straight, so it was more like the reverse of this.
>>
>>8478179
Would you say the same for white women excluding black men?
>>
>>8478227
No, racial preferences are a matter of personal safety. The gaps between whites and blacks in criminality, IQ, educational achievement, literacy, etc far exceed the gaps between the sexes, let alone between cis and trans women.
>>
>>8478248
So women who don't want a tranny's penis are transphobic and should be shamed for that?
>>
>>8478227
Not them.
I think this is a tricky subject. In the end you're attracted to who you're attracted, for whatever reason. You can't force people to like what they don't like. Gay men aren't attracted to dicks for social reasons. Gay women aren't not attracted to dicks for social reasons. The whole discussion only really makes sense in the context of post-OP transwomen, in which case rejection can be indeed due to transphobia.
>>
>>8478254
Yes, obviously. If they really cared about their safety it wouldn't be trans people they didn't want in their bathrooms.
>>
>>8478257
I don't think not wanting to have sex and/or a relationship with someone is a matter of safety, more like a matter of attraction, which isn't a choice.
>>
>>8478262
It totally is a better of safety. What do you think the odds are of being murdered by your white trans wife or your black husband?
>>
>>8478255
> post-OP transwomen
What if the woman that is rejecting you just found your frankengina disgusting?
>>
>>8478268
This is a false equivalent. Cis lesbians don't want men in the first place, so you'd be competing against another cis woman, and straight women don't want another woman in the first place, so you'd be competing against not just black men. And you'd be useless because you're not what a straight woman wants.
>>
>>8478272
It's her choice, but that you use that word makes me think that you don't realize many look quite normal.

don't h8 toler8
>>
I dont think cotton ceiling is a positive form of advocacy but there is a kernel of truth to be harvested from it

Which is that as people become more accepting of trans people, people who are attracted to them will be less likely to shy away from this

Be it from social pressure internalized homophobia projected on trans people etc
>>
>>8478147
Most of the time I don't think it is transphobic no, but I think it can be. i.e. if they really are attracted to them but don't date them anyway because they assume trans people are weird or something. Same with the blacks.
>>
CISCUM, ACCEPT MY PENIS!

/accepts said penis, gets xe in bed, slide my hand between xe's legs

CISCUM, DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY PENIS!
>>
>>8478147
I wouldn't shame anyone into sleeping with me. That'd be outright disgusting!
>>
>>8478646
>gets xe in bed, slide my hand between xe's legs

xir not xe
>>
>>8478147
That person is retarded. Says shit like "Well I look like a dude in a dress, but if you are straight and wouldn't date me. you're trans phobic!"
Don't know their dice roll of gender identity so they are a they. Wouldn't want to offend the snowflake.
>>
Why the fuck would I be upset if someone wasn't cool with my dick?

Everyone has preferences. I don't like vaginas very much. I'm not bigoted for feeling so, and just because you're not attracted to a transgirl doesn't mean you're bigoted.

People need to stop getting so fucking offended over dumb shit.
>>
>>8478277
Sure, compare a white trans woman and a black cis women. I know which I'd take my chances with.
>>
>>8478147
>is anything preference anything-phobic
no, just like only dating whites or asians isn't racist either
last I checked everyone gets last say on what they want to fuck and usually there's turn offs way more whimsical than genitals.
>>
>>8478147
I have a longterm partner who wants to be with me and sleep with me, why would I shame anyone?
>>
>>8478175
this
>>
lesbians are attracted to female bodied people. it actually makes more sense for them to date FtMs than it does for them to date MtFs. Gay transwomen can date eachother. If they don't want to, they are being hypocrites.
>>
File: pomlacroix.png (185KB, 540x590px) Image search: [Google]
pomlacroix.png
185KB, 540x590px
Reminder Trans is NOT normal and being transphobic IS normal.
>>
>>8478175
>t. T

What?
>>
>>8478189
Story? I need this
>>
Was this the endgame? Men couldn't get laid, so they started dressing up as woman so they could shame women into sleeping with them? Have we gone full circle?
>>
>>8478248
>>8478257
>t. racist

>>8485031
Being ``normal" is not something to aspire to.
>>
>>8485592
>being "normal" is bad
every time
We have societal norms for a very good reason, and it's about time people stop fucking with them. The end result is almost never good.
>>
>>8485610

The reason being sexually repressed uptight puritans.
>>
File: 1447055241920.png (11KB, 485x468px) Image search: [Google]
1447055241920.png
11KB, 485x468px
>>8485610
>We have societal norms for a very good reason, and it's about time people stop fucking with them.
societal norms are literally memes you donut, they basically exist entirely on the backs of good goys taking authority at face value
>>
File: image.png (463KB, 494x1291px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
463KB, 494x1291px
>>8478147
Imperfections aren't perfect, get over it.
>>
File: 1485.jpg (263KB, 900x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1485.jpg
263KB, 900x1166px
>not fucking dudes on hormones is tarnsphobic
>but actively pursuing them is being a chaser

No wonder their's so much hatred for the trans (community?).
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.