[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay FTM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5232.jpg (46KB, 800x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5232.jpg
46KB, 800x453px
I think I'm probably a gay FTM. Can anyone else here talk to me about their experiences as a transguy attracted to other guys? I feel like I'm a boy, but because I like boys (I like ""twinks"" I guess, and I like to be the dominant partner, be called daddy, etc.), I feel like I'm not really *that* masculine because I'm gay. Being a gay guy, will it bother me that much if I don't go on T? I definitely feel more confident in men's clothes and stuff, but the fact that I'm gay makes me feel like I don't *need* to look like a manly man or anything.

Anyone have any input on this? I'd prefer if only other transguys posted, to hear their experiences.
>>
>>8477722
You type like a girl.
>>
>>8477722
I am a bi ftm, but just saying, your sexuality doesn't matter as long as you have dysphoria. If you don't have dysphoria then you're just a cis girl, but if you do have dysphoria then welcome to hell.

And I am mostly into men and not being on T makes me fucking depressed, I need to get on T because of dysphoria. But that's just from my experience I guess.
>>
I'm a gay trans guy too. I'm only on a low dose of T to maintain twink aesthetics, but I'd recommend at least going on a low dose. It will change your voice and your body composition, and make you more confident. If you're a dom I would think you'd want those things especially. I'm a sub and I still like them. Plus you'll have a hard time passing without any masculinization.
>>
>>8477722
My boyfriend is a gay FtM.

AMA
>>
>>8478349
Top or bottom?
Does he smell like a man?
Do you do PIV/Clit in bum?
Does excessive facial hair disgust you?
>>
>>8478600
I top, he's bottom. Currently PIV as I'm his first sexual partner. We'll move up to anal soon.
He's not hairy in the face but facial hair doesn't bother me.
>>
>>8478659
Does he still have breasts?
How did you meet?
>>
>>8478666

He does, although he hates them. Took me a while to get him to let me play with them.

We met online.
>>
>>8478675
Where online?
A dating site?
Or a hookup app?
When did he tell you he was trans?
>>
>>8478705
Damn what is this, an interrogation?
>>
>>8478725
No, it's an AMA
>>
>>8477976
You'd still look like a "twink" with a normal dose. The masculinizing effects of T aren't enough to change the shape of your skull. That's why every time you see a ftm in their 40's without a beard they look like a teenage boy with wrinkles.
>>
>>8478705
A kink site. He told me right away.
>>
>>8477969
>>8477976
Thank you for your responses. I've just recently realized this about me, so it's been pretty scary. Luckily I have a few people who support me.

Would you agree that it was harder to realize what was different about you growing up? I was really confused for a long time because I thought I was just a girl who liked really feminine guys. How did you realize you were trans?

>>8478349
How did your boyfriend realize he was trans?
>>
Being gay is not inherently feminine
>>
>>8479512
You have a point, but in my experience, I've just noticed that I hardly see any other gay trans guys on youtube, forums, etc. It seems like most of the trans guys I've seen like women in some way, which makes me think that I'm more ok with being female (I have dysphoria but it's not as intense as others) because I only like men.

I could be wrong but I've just noticed this pattern in myself and others. Just seems like being gay and trans produces less dysphoria maybe?
>>
>>8479505
I have no idea. I kind of avoided the topic because I didn't want to make him uncomfortable.
>>
I'm gay ftm and not on T. I have no plans to start, although I'd rather age as a man, so maybe at some point I will. But I'm happy being feminine as long as I'm young and cute.
I'm not sure I'm really "trutrans," but I know I'm not a girl. I'm also a sub and a total bottom, but I like my men more masculine, so idk if you'll have a problem finding a bf or not.
The only caution I can give you is that you'll probably get mistaken for a girl quite a lot. If you don't mind that and like being feminine, why change to be someone you aren't? That's just how I look at it.
If you have any specific questions I can try to answer them for you. Otherwise good luck figuring it out.
>>
>>8480701
>I'm gay ftm and not on T.
>I'm also a sub and a total bottom.
So you're a straight woman.
>>
>>8480701
N O R W A Y
>>
>>8480749
no, i identify as male, i use a male name and pronouns, i present male, although i don't really pass because no t. maybe i'm some kind of nb, idk.
>>
>>8480778
I think they call that a "tomboy"
>>
>>8480806
I know I probably won't convince you, but I know in my heart that I'm a boy. Would you like it if someone called you a girl just because you were feminine? Or opposite if you are a girl?
>>
>>8480844
You're blurring the borders and that makes legbutts feel threatened and less special. Don't worry about it
>>
File: tumblr_m322ch3HNc1rn6ma6o1_500.jpg (43KB, 450x449px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m322ch3HNc1rn6ma6o1_500.jpg
43KB, 450x449px
>>8481077
I suppose you want to live in a world where words have lost all their meaning and we can only communicate by pointing and grunting?

If a woman who likes men is now a man who likes men then why even bother labelling her at all since you've effectively neutralized all meaning?
>>
>>8477722
Like 90% of ftms are gay in my experience
You're fine dude, just be you
>>
>>8480749
Simply injecting your body with hormones doesn't make you any more masculine than this person, you realize that right?
>>
>>8481085
Read this >>8481117
You're a wimpy faggot
>>
>>8481117
>T doesn't make you masculine

O-okay, anon, if you say so!
>>
>>8481249
What do you think masculinity is?
>>
>>8477722
You type like a girl.

>I like ""twinks"" I guess, and I like to be the dominant partner,
>not wanting to dominate a high test hunk and make him your personal fucktoy
>>
>>8481380
Honestly? This. Domming a muscledad is my ultimate dream--though unfortunately impossible. Any "gay" ftm that bottoms or is attracted to twinks is a meme.
>>
>>8481380
I mean, I'm not claiming to be a manly man or anything. So, it'd make sense that I "type like a girl". Lots of queer guys type like me.

>>8481407
I like feminine men. That's my preference. Feminine men have liked me back too, they like my masculine energy, I suppose.
>>
>>8481407
Also, how is it a meme if a transguy likes twinks? Cis straight girls don't typically like skinny, feminine, nerdy, unconfident men.

The fact that my tastes are so different from cis straight girls pretty much indicates that I'm a gay guy, imo.
>>
File: licks.png (455KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
licks.png
455KB, 500x545px
>>8481853
No it just means you're willing to settle for the bottom of the barrel since you can't reasonably expect to get any better than that.

protip: gay guys don't like skinny feminine nerdy unconfident men any more than cis women do.
>>
I'm gay. I'm ftm. (3 years on T)
I like tall lanky/lean dudes with facial hair, shaggy hair, and big hands.

I also like switching roles (dom/sub). Everyone's different, just do your own thing.
>>
>>8481942
>protip: gay guys don't like skinny feminine nerdy unconfident men any more than cis women do.
false
>>
>>8481986
pedos != gays
>>
>>8477969
>>8477976
>>8480701

Random question, but do you guys like asian men? I've noticed that a lot of gay/bi transmen like asian guys.

Any other queer transmen are free to respond as well.
>>
>>8482107
Not me.
>>
>>8482146
What do you like?
>>
>>8481977
See >>8482233
Asians generally don't fit this description.
>>
>>8482306
whoops I got the quotes flipped the wrong way, my bad
>>
>>8482306
Are you a dom or a sub or both?
>>
>>8477722
>don't NEED to look like a manly man
That uh
I mean, I'm a bi trans dude but um
Isn't a fair chunk of the point to look.. like a dude?
That was kind of my primary goal?

I don't think liking men makes you less of a man but if you're not interested in looking like a dude, I'm not sure how much of a guy you are.

You do know it's perfectly acceptable to be a butch woman, right? There are plenty of twinky dudes who will still let you top them. Some people in fact would be more into that, given some of the chasers I've run into.
>>
>>8479505
>how did you realize you were trans
I finally got why my own body disgusted me so much, basically, and why i not-always-so-low-key wanted to kill myself.
>>
>>8478659

fucking a chick in their vagina is explicitly NOT gay or trans, it is actually 110% normal human biology NTTATWTT
>>
>>8482412
both
>>
>>8482464
Keyword is "manly" there, dude. I want to look like a man, just not a manly one. Right now I look pretty feminine and it bothers me. I think even just simply looking like a cute dude/boyish looking girl would give me enough confidence and not crippling anxiety all the time.
>>
>>8482464
And also, trust me - I'd rather be a cis straight girl. I'd have much more dating options if I wasn't only attracted to queer men like 100% of the time. This hasn't been an issue in my life yet, but I'm afraid it will be in the future.

Honestly though, being a trans gay guy has gotten me more boyfriends than some of my straight cis female friends. Take this at what you will. I think this is simply just because I satisfy a demand for a very niche group of guys, and I just so happened to place myself within this group of guys as school.

In the grand scheme of things though, dating as a cis straight female would be a lot less complicated.
>>
>>8482618
>a trans gay guy has gotten me more boyfriends than some of my straight cis female friends

i hate to repeat myself but you are a chick fucking a bunch of dudes, IDGAF what tumblr disease you peopl have caught, but vagoo+dick=str8 no matter how hairy or butch you are
>>
You definitely have to pass! If not, I wouldn't even look your way. If your only on a low does of T, your more than likely will only attract Bi men, and you better believe that they probably don't see you as much of a guy as you would like to believe.

Although it seems this way due to the overwhelming majority of gay men being flamers but in my book being gay doesn't mean you have to sacrifice masculinity. However, this sounds like something that never truly appealed to you in the first place. I say simply , dress the way you feel but remember that being gay doesn't equal femininity.
>>
>>8482584
Trust me, HRT is not an instant fix on manliness. Non binary AFAB people even go on hormones to promote their androgyny and don't go full man-tier. Go on a low dose and you will at least not look and sound like a fucking twelve year old boy. All you'll attract as an adult is pedos at that point. I don't understand why someone who wants to be a guy doesn't.. actually want to look like a guy? That makes no sense to me. No one will look at you or treat you as a man outside of a very select group of friends, who will quite literally be humoring you.

Look, though, it's a big step. If you're not, I'd reccomend seeing a therapist to be sure you're not conflating your anxiety issues with wanting to be a new gender/person.

>>8482618
>at school
.........underage ban?
>>
>>8482717
I'm talking about the past, so, no. Not underage.
>>
>>8482727
I mean it would explain a lot
>>
>>8482717
>I don't understand why someone who wants to be a guy doesn't.. actually want to look like a guy?

At risk of sounding too harsh here, but are you fucking retarded? There's literally tons of men who don't want to look like a **manly** man. Like literally just think about reality for a second before you post.
>>
>>8482767
I understand wanting to look like a femme twinky bitch of a man.

But you're not gonna look like that.

You're gonna look like a girl.

In drag.
>>
>>8482504
Basically the ftm is a straight girl yeah
>>
>only had 1 girlfriend in highschool
>recently start questioning my sexuality and acknowledge i'm attracted to some dudes
>find coworker very attractive, he mentions in conversation (separately) that he is gay & ftm
>only ever asked out 1 girl, never asked out a guy, never asked out a trans person

fuggg life is hard when you're an aspie senpai
>>
>>8482528
That'd be a switch, then.
>>
>>8488699
Yes, I literally said this in my first post. lol
Also Bigby from TWAU? Because hnnng he's exactly my type.
>>
>>8482107
asian men are ok, I don't really care what race a guy is desu
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.