[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could an unpassing twink hon camwhore for ffs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: question.jpg (31KB, 200x160px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
31KB, 200x160px
I transitioned too late (24yo) and i need ffs to be happy. I have been on hormones 10 months and i look like a teenage boy with cute little conetits.

Is it possible for me to cam whore to earn enougth money for ffs?

right now i am studying cyber security full time at uni and so can only work part time. also if i camwhored i could get my pc and internet paid for with tax rebates, which would be amazing.

Is it a realistic idea? or is it too hard for a late transitioning hon like me to be a cam whore and earn enough for ffs?
>>
I see ugly trannies with garbage webcams making tips on CB so I'm sure it's possible
>>
>>8477653
Do make viable bank though? Maybe they just do it for exhibitionist fetish reasons
>>
>>8477607
You could probably get decent money if you're actually a twinkhon and not just a hon.
>>
>>8477607
If you don't mind a permanent record of your masturbation for dimes existing for the rest of your life. FFS wont change that much that you wont be unrecognizable anymore either. You'll also have to accept that you're never going to be stealth after that.
>>
>>8477773
I don't care about that, i just want money.
>>
>>8477798
You might also make it harder to get a job later if the company does a background check or checks you for vulnerabilities. Another concern is that even if you have a record of your masturbation permanently online you're not guaranteed the compensation you need to pay for surgery.
>>
>>8477821
Its not like i will use my real name and link to my fb account. Literally no one will care.
>>
>>8477860
When they find out and the result isn't to your liking that will be your responsibility then.
>>
>>8477872
Its not like i am going to be a politician, or work high up in position of corporate power. At the moment being an unpassing tranny is worse for my employment prospects. Ffs would change that alot
>>
>>8477872
Companies don't go that intense. Usually most companies just purchase your facebook info cause most normies either accept literally every friend request or there's usually a hacked account on your friendslist that certain companies use to gather people's info.
>>
>>8477694
Could a hon not make it as a camwhore?
>>
>>8477607
>Is it possible for me to cam whore
>i am studying cyber security full time at uni
TOP KEK
>>
>>8482480
Why is that funny?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.