[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans girl and femboys of /lgbt/, what are you gonna do if WW3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: genderfluid.jpg (33KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
genderfluid.jpg
33KB, 640x640px
Trans girl and femboys of /lgbt/, what are you gonna do if WW3 starts or Trump starts some bullshit war, and the military draft is reinstated? Since you don't have a womb, you're an expendable male and it's your duty to show up to the draft board and sacrifice yourself for your country at the front lines, instead of draft evading like a coward.

But seriously, as a trans girl, if there was ever a military draft, I would dread it because they would make me shave off all my beautiful long hair. I haven't had an orchiectomy and might not be able to afford one anytime soon, so I dunno would they would do. I've been on hormones for 9 months (would be several years by the time there is a draft), I pass as female without makeup, have cute tits, and a small female stature. I lacked muscle and was seriously scrawny even before HRT. Being transgender doesn't ban you from the military anymore. So do you think the draft board would turn me away when they see a cute girl walk in? Get confused during the medical exam when they see my tits? It's worth mentioning that I've had a legal name change, but can't change my gender marker in Texas. The draft board would be a bit disconcerted to see my legal name along with looking like a girl too.

If you can't get an orchiectomy, I recommend keeping an emergency castration kit in preparation for war. Consists of: betadine, intramuscular needle/syringe, calcium chloride, and distilled water to be boiled. Ensures that if you do get drafted, you won't be screwed if they take you off HRT.
>>
>the military draft is reinstated

moot point, WW3 will be fought with nukes, and we'll all be dead long they can install a draft
>>
>>8475781
I'm a cripple :^)
one of the few situations it's actually a good thing
>>
File: what direction do I even go.jpg (171KB, 680x420px) Image search: [Google]
what direction do I even go.jpg
171KB, 680x420px
I hope you all know, I will kill anyone who gets in my way of securing enough HRT
>>
>>8475833
This

On top of everything else I have more mental illnesses that would make it so I could never serve not to mention flat feet :)
>>
File: Hannah-Miles-Figure-1.jpg (63KB, 308x402px) Image search: [Google]
Hannah-Miles-Figure-1.jpg
63KB, 308x402px
>>8475781

>but can't change my gender marker in Texas.

Yes, you can. If you don't, you're going to get butt fucked by gooks in WWIII.
>>
>>8475781
i'm mentally ill and i don't think they would let me near a weapon of any sort
>>
>>8475781
simple, just say you refuse to enter combat/refuse to use guns. you get sent to desk work or something.
>>
>>8475781
There is no reason to use us, even if you don't see us as women. Just about all of us have mental illnesses and we're probably too weak to pass the fitness tests.
>>
>>8476072
So draft board says "Hmmm, you've got a working pair of testes. We'll take you off that stupid estrogen and get your testosterone up and train you all nice and strong for the front lines!"
>>
>>8476214
>Hmmm, you've got a working pair of testes.
I'm pretty sure AAs permanently fuck your T production after a while, and then there's also things like orchis and SRS.

If at that point they still insist on roiding us up for battle, why not use women too to create an elite FtM force?
>>
>>8476214
I'd literally kill myself before I let that happen to me.
>>
God I fucking hate Trump. I don't care what any /pol/tard says, If that retard starts WW3 I'm blaming them.

But for real, I really hope I don't get drafted. I'm a femboy and I have a bit of muscle but not enough to go Into war, so I'd be fucked.

Also pretty sure girls are forced Into the draft too.
>>
>>8476242
>why not use women too to create an elite FtM force?
BECAUSE WOMBS ARE VALUABLE AND FEMALES ARE PRECIOUS, WE CAN'T ALLOW PRECIOUS FEMALES TO DIE IN BATTLE, 100 FEMALES AND 1 MALE ON A STRANDED ISLAND IS BETTER THAN 100 MALES AND 1 FEMALE, MEN ARE BIOLOGICALLY EXPENDABLE, BLAH BLAH BLAH
>>
>>8475781
I'll be perfectly fine, as I have chosen not to transition. I'll be able to fight in the war honorably, and do my part.

While life is suffering, there is no greater death for a repressor than one of honor.
>>
You can just tell the draft service you're trans and they will let you off
>>
>implying I haven't spent the last few years waiting and hoping that they'll let me enlist as a mtf
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 275x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 275x512px
>mfw changed my birth certificate
>mfw this dosen't affect me at all
>>
lmao I'm like 110lbs but if they want me I'd probs still go if I could keep my hormones.
>>
>>8475781
Whatever happened to the good ol' days when assloads of field nurses were needed?

Seriously, what are you fuckheads, dumb or something? Put two and two together, stereotypical female role, + highly atypical expendability.

So why the hell aren't you seizing this as an opportunity to dive into nurse fantasies?
>>
File: Russians.png (583KB, 666x491px) Image search: [Google]
Russians.png
583KB, 666x491px
>>8475781
This does not fucking fit.

Why would you trust me in the military?

Make sense, why wouldn't I be getting thrown into an internment camp?
>>
>>8475781
"Luckily" I have serious health issues that would get me near-instantly disqualified.

>>8475833
A good point.
Our war now is more about air and water superiority and starting to be about cyber warfare. Masses of soldiers on the ground just isn't how we do it anymore and it's so unpopular with the people we'd avoid it at all costs.
>>
I'm healthy and strong and fast.
But I used to practice witchcraft and did some real nigga shit rituals. It got out of control and now I have documentation that can substantiate a claim for insanity. At least enough to get out of the military.
>>
>>8476214
Bitch please. I've already had SRS and gotten all my documentation switched over. Besides, I already went into the military once and was deemed "failure to adapt to the military environment."
>>
>>8475833
>WW3 will be fought with nukes
Vietnam II on the other hand...
>>
>>8476748
This. We fight as MEN!
>>
>>8477526
this right here is my real fear, if not execution.
>>
>>8484323
All it would take is for some hysteria around 'they dont contribute to the war effort they just transition to avoid the draft' and we are ALL screwed.
>>
>>8484344
I doubt that will be the cause myself. I forsee a backlash due to sjw culture further emboldening the right. It may not happen, but it could. The louder the sjws and other radfems get, the more I worry that the people in power and who control the world will fight them, and while they are busy amassing privilages and "rights", they are doing very little to secure themselves in places of power, which means all of these things they are fighting for are on someones borrowed dime. The sway backwards will be inevitable once they start to seriously offend and threaten the people who keep the elite in power.
>>
>>8484323
No, not like that!

God damn it, I hate it so much when I get ambushed by that synchonicitous parallel, it makes me so massively additionally confused by all the queer crap.
>>
>>8484361
>the more I worry that the people in power and who control the world will fight them

No. Just no. That's just massively, massively far fetched. They are token opposition, like infowars. And they've been written off in standard, basic political critique:

"28. The leftist of the oversocialized type tries to get off his
psychological leash and assert his autonomy by rebelling. But usually
he is not strong enough to rebel against the most basic values of
society. Generally speaking, the goals of today's leftists are NOT in
conflict with the accepted morality. On the contrary, the left takes
an accepted moral principle, adopts it as its own, and then accuses
mainstream society of violating that principle...."

"As a result of the servitude, the powerlessness, and
the other indignities that the System inflicts on us, there is wide-
spread frustration, which leads to an impulse to rebel. And this
is where the System plays its neatest trick: Through a brilliant
sleight of hand, it turns rebellion to its own advantage."

It only seems this way because it's so bold on the internet. But the internet is just one huge distraction. It acts as a sink, a magnet for all manner of things that are hopelessly contrived. As William Gibson said "The internet is a gigantic waste of time, and that's exactly what's right with it."

SYWs are not a threat. When they move out into the real world, they do get more devious and more dangerous, and brutally more impactful, but they also very vividly fall flat on their faces.
>>
I'd make sure that the suits sending me to my death know that giving me a gun would be reckless endangerment of the drill sargeant's foot.
>>
File: dressup.jpg (85KB, 485x750px) Image search: [Google]
dressup.jpg
85KB, 485x750px
>>8475781
>what are you gonna do if WW3 starts or Trump starts some bullshit war

Not 'Murikan.
Too old for the draft already.
>>
BREAKING NEWS

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2017-06-23/military-chiefs-want-6-month-hold-on-transgender-enlistments
>>
>>8477421
who is this semon demon
>>
>>8475781
>staying in America
lol

I'm getting out of here as soon as I graduate, even if it means a huge potential pay cut
>>
File: 1597.jpg (96KB, 900x695px) Image search: [Google]
1597.jpg
96KB, 900x695px
Lol trannies and women, all of em are getting drafted next time there is one, all the same in the eyes of the law. American freedom doesn't recognize le hrt faggot.
>>
>>8475781
I already tried to enlist a few years ago when I was still repressing and I didn't get accepted
And this was the army, where they let basically anyone in
>>
File: Fantasy_Castle_318723.jpg (487KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Fantasy_Castle_318723.jpg
487KB, 1920x1200px
>>8485942
Well, stop blowing hot air, step up to the plate and do what is required for your dream! Get off your ass, go over to China, and bomb something!

And, no, that does not mean just start practising yelling "allahu ackbar", there's so much more to it than that, though your puny murican brain surely can only imagine this being done from a pro-muslim angle. But there are other possibilities too, don't be too stupid to notice.

Like bombing China from a pro-Tibetan angle. You want to free the shit out of people, do try looking over there.
>>
>>8475833
Ghost in the Shell universe has non-nuclear WW3 and WW4 that results in tens of millions of conventional warfare casualties that massively speeds up the development of prosthetics and cybernetics.
>>
>>8475781
I'm gonna be fucking psyched that I'm Canadian. Build your damn wall, just place it between us and you.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.