[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Considering transitioning.. Would i pass? Im 21 in 2 Months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (149KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 722x1280px
Considering transitioning.. Would i pass? Im 21 in 2 Months
>>
File: image.jpg (153KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 722x1280px
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 722x1280px
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 722x1280px
>>
>>8475769
why would you transition when you are not trans?
if you only transition if you would pass, i don't think your gender dysphoria is that severe to begin with
>>
>>8475791
Would bang 8/10
>>
>>8475769
How tall are you?
>>
>>8475863
>if you only transition if you would pass, i don't think your gender dysphoria is that severe to begin with
You're really funny I have serve dysphoria to the point where I'm a shut in but on top of the fact my parents might hate me and kick me out for it I doubt I would pass anyways better to be a suicidal shut in loser than a homeless hon
>>
>>8475887
Im 186-187 cm but IT doesnt bother me ;)
>>
>>8475863
Cause i feel like id be more happy as a Female . My dysphoria isnt that bad but i hated My nose cause IT Made me look manly.
>>
>>8475897
Your body would pass once you're on hormones, you just need to make sure you do similar exercises and still eat the way you do.
Passing in the face is honestly kind of random, but as long as you make sure you do your makeup and eyebrows well you probably will.
Make sure you do your eyebrows and your hair like a girl, it's more important than a lot of people on here think.
>>
>>8475909
so why do you ask here? just transition then if you feel your dysphoria is bad enough to warrant it
if you can choose not to because you wouldn't pass, you are just a transtrender
>>
>>8475890
Are you gay, because if you think it would be worse to be a hon than be a shut in, then you might want to try to find a way to express yourself through there. You are incredibly attractive as a man if you didn't realize, so that makes it a little easier.
>>
>>8475948
Thanks for ur opinion but im just here for some external input cause i have no friends and no romantic relationstips b4.. So i dont have Anyone for advice its hard being Alone and transitioning
>>
>>8475955
Im Attracted to anything feminine. Sex doesnt matter.
>>
>>8475890
>20+
>still live with parents
>claims to have severe gender dysphoria
>didn't do anything about it
i think you would be better off killing yourself regardless
>>
>>8475963
Do you have any pictures of you crossdressing or in drag?
>>
>>8475980
I used to do IT as a hobby when i was younger but not anymore. Lately ive Been getting to know myself bettee and i actually am interested in buying a brah and underwear. Also im interested in cute clothes. skirts, cute blouses, summer dresses etc
>>
>>8475997
If you really think you need to then go for it and I hope whatever you choose goes well for you.
>>
>>8475769
No, you won't. You're 6'2, have a giant man face, and have the body of a grown man. There is nothing about you that is in any way or form feminine.

Upon transitioning, you will end up a hon, and who knows, maybe a somewhat decent looking hon, but a hon non the less.
>>
>>8475769
no
>>
>>8475769
You already posted in the "Could I pass" Thread, you don't need to make new threads like this in future.
>>
>>8475968
They're doing something now aren't they?
>>
>>8476103
But if he is in the middle east (iran?) then he can hide under a hijab and not get thrown off a building.
>>
>>8476517
He's 6'2 and has a muscular man bod. Arabs may be ignorant about trans people, but they're not completely oblivious, they'd notice a tall ass woman with broad shoulders, even in a head scarf.
>>
>>8476711
In Iran homosexuals are allowed to live if they transition, so there are a lot of "tall ass woman with broad shoulders, even in a head scarf"
>>
>>8475791
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcE4-6QGgpc&list=RDlcE4-6QGgpc
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.