[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coming out advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1480847752074.jpg (55KB, 736x572px) Image search: [Google]
1480847752074.jpg
55KB, 736x572px
Coming out to my GP as trans in 2 hours, does anyone have any advice?
>>
>>8475561
be ready for everything)
>>
break up with her first, it's the only honest thing to do.

if she wants to deal with you as a mental defective, she can make that choice after she knows everything
>>
>>8475942
general practicioner I think, not girlfriend
>>
>>8475942
What this anon said: >>8475954

General Practitioner doctor, not GF
>>
>>8475561
whats your goal, whats gp like?
she might not give a fuck and just prescribe you pills or send you to psych
>>
>>8475954
>>8476088

I said what i said
>>
>>8475954
>>8476088
I thought "grandparents".
>>
>>8475561
Trans is a mental disorder that should be treated, we should not be indulging these fantasy's but medicating them.
>>
>>8476660
who says shes not being medicated?
>>
>>8476702
Medication to assist transition doesn't count.
It's alright with me though, 20 years down the line when they realize they are fucking moron who got convinced to cut their dick off by the jew box they;ll kill them selves and the world will have one less degenerate.
>>
>>8476097
Back now!

She was super nice and understanding about it, I've been seeing her all my life so she knows me well.

She referred me to an endocrinologist for hormones and a psychologist just to have a chat with, couldn't have gone better! I'm so excited!

>>8476660
I am getting treatment now!
>>
>>8476737
Heh, I was saying the same thing six months ago. Back when I was in denial about being trans.

We'll be here when you're ready and your ban expires.
>>
>>8476737
I should also add that I think you're assuming trans=SJW. I can assure you this is not the case. In fact, I'm for gun rights, limiting abortions to the first three months, and I understand that Islam is stage 4 cancer.
>>
>>8476758
We are proud anon
>>
>>8475561
Why is she flashing gang signs?
>>
>>8476660
Why do you think the cunt's going to a general practitioners dipshit
>>
>>8475561
Don't mention the part where you chased a girl from all over your campus and got expelled because of it.
>>
>>8476660
Yeah, dysphoria is a mental disorder you dumb fuck, why do you think the girl is going to a doctor about it? Are you retarded?

She's getting treatment.

>>8476758
Congratulations anon! Enjoy your new life!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.