[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hairline question...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 20170621_134330-1039x891.jpg (165KB, 1039x891px) Image search: [Google]
20170621_134330-1039x891.jpg
165KB, 1039x891px
I never noticed how bad my hairline has gotten the past couple years... i never noticed because it's always covered up if i have my hair longer
I look like a skinny vegeta if i pull it back like this. It doesn't look this bad with it sitting normally but when i pull it back my forehead stretches and i swear it's like 75% of the hair at the front of my head dissapears into the abyss.
It started receding like this when i was 20ish years old and hasn't progressed much i don't think. I'm 24 years old now.

Did anyone else with hair like this or a huge forehead like this regrow it on hrt?
Or should i just resign myself to being a man and kill myself before 30?
>>
Try HRT, get on fina immediately! If it all fails try hair transplants.

But at this point you already lost like 50% all over your head so you will never get 'female' hairs.
>>
>>8474598
The rest of my hair is just fine. I have ridiculously thick hair everywhere else. I doubt i have lost 50% it's just my temples
>>
>>8474598
Also how much do transplants cost? I can't find any site that lists the cost, they always want consultations
>>
Damn you have soft nice looking skin and small cute hands

And your hairline is way better than mine but then again I'm a CIA man
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2448x2195px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2448x2195px
>>8474611
I had mine just two weeks ago it costed around 6k€ to create female hairline. But my hair are diffrent than yours (thin and sparse)
>>
>>8474622
Well it doesn't matter how soft or cute my hands are if i have the head of an ogre
>>
>>8474629
No you don't you fool your head is fine your mind is just playing games with you but I just wanna do things to you but I'm weird I just can't get over your skin
>>
>>8474626
I'm gonna cry if i have to spend that much. That's like $15,000 CAD
I still live with my parents i don't have $50,000 lying around for surgeries...
>>
I love how your cute hand is tucked into your beautiful hair ahhhhhh I'm no joke going to Jack off to this picture I'm weird
>>
>>8474646
It's not tricks i can legit see hairs where it used to be... i think there's still vellous hairs there so i might try minoxidil but that shit costs like $200/month... my hairline went straight across without the dbz dip at the temples.
>>8474656
Well at least someone will get some joy out of my misery...
>>
>>8474626
>that Staphylococcus aureus pus
Gross
>>
>>8474743
>when your shit doesn't stink

lel
>>
>>8474743
What that is? I don't get the reference.
>>
>>8474776
The pus is a minor infection similar to a pimple but it oozes all over the place after hair transplants
It's fairly normal. It goes away eventually obviously
>>
>>8474671
I just jerked off to this picture so thanks and yeah I think you're wrong buddy you're good : )
>>
>>8474785
Those arent pus then. Just some dead skin that I can't pull out without destroying the grafts. So I just have to wait to dissolve it with daily washing.
>>
>>8474574
My hairline wasn't as bad as yours but mine pretty much grew all back on hrt. Don't know how you weren't able to notice though. Mine because irritating and noticeable sooner than that.
>>
>>8474797
I'm just really worried. I'm not exactly wealthy and neither is my family not that they would support me anyway. They didn't pay for any of my university or anything.
I'm already about $20,000 in debt and my job is shitty. Nobody i work with would like me even if I told them I'm gay but in reality i think i might be trans...
Too old to be a femboy but if I end up an old man I'm going to an hero. I'm the only one left in my family with hair and my brother is only 2 years older than me
>>
>>8474656
>>8474797
LOL

"Lemme fap to your male pattern baldness, bby"
- /tttt/
>>
>>8474832
I didn't notice cause I've had like shoulder length hair up until now. Everyone kept telling me to cut it so i did
>>
>>8474799
>tfw eating lunch
>everyone keeps talking about pus
fml
>>
>>8474835
Well I don't know what to say my pretty friend but thanks for getting me off.. Feel free to post more pictures : )

I really hope things get easier for you.. Surely they will.
>>
>>8474844
That's not what I was jerking off to but whatever
>>
>>8474854
My hair was always long too. Still pretty noticeable, in fact it was less noticeable short.
>>
>>8475222
I've always had bangs and stuff. I kind of could notice it but now I'm like freaking out cause it's way worse than i thought.
I only started to notice it cause like literally every other guy i know now has balding that's like 100x worse than me.
Might as well just kill myself anyway lol
>>
Ok OP here.... I've been researching some stuff and asked around about some potentially bizarre treatments and I'm going to attempt using a microneedle stamp with topical Gefitinib and genistein.
Supposedly in research it was shown to stimulate the stem cell bulge in follicles and actually caused follicles to reappear even when dead.

On longecity people were saying it's exactly what's inside the medicine Follica that was developed about a year or two ago, but you can of course buy microneedle rollers on their own which I already have, plus genistein, which I already have, I just need gefitinib....
>>
>>8476248
No idea what ur talking about but good luck and I hope you stop being so hard on yourself
>>
>>8476260
It's this:
http://www.follicabio.com/
Only I'll be doing it kind of ghetto style lmao
Probs still gonna kill myself but whatever....
>>
>>8474574
Go on duta or fin if you aren't trans. They should stop you losing more.

If you want to regrow some then try Rogaine for 3-6 months. If there isn't even a fuzz there after 8 months then you'll probably need a transplant.
>>
>>8476958
There's always been fuzz there. The vellous hair never went away just the dark hair.
I can't really afford much right now. Maybe i can afford fina. Rogaine is too expensive, but maybe cheap knockoff versions will work. Everyone says the knockoffs turn yellow too fast which means it won't work
I think i might be trans but i dunno, it's complicated lol
I thought i would have more time for all this but i guess not... like my life is kind of a little bit of a clusterfuck right now...
>>
>>8476264
Alright alright alright and Please don't hurt yourself friend *hug*
>>
>>8476986
Well I recommend that you try and cut where possible, because if you have fuzz anything with 5% minoxidil will probably regrow it over the course of a year. Fin or Duta are a must if you aren't on another form of AA.
>>
>>8477248
Cut as in cut your bills to afford these products. Once your hair is gone its gone.
>>
>>8477251
I'll try. I still want to self-med though cause there's RLE where I live, I'm not gonna survive that... I'm already kind of honnish, I'd need FFS to fix everything.
I've had issues finding stable work lately so I'm in kind of a shitty spot right now.
>>
File: LEh4LvL.jpg (105KB, 634x791px) Image search: [Google]
LEh4LvL.jpg
105KB, 634x791px
>>8474574
I'm in similar situation as you, starting hrt this week, will see how it goes. Till then I'll go with a shaved side and everything else to the right, should give me some time to gather transplant found.
>>
>>8480781
Well I went out and bought minoxidil the other day.
I've been trying to find a cheap bulk supplier though cause I paid $30CAD for a single bottle.... I guess I don't need much, but still...
I'm going to order hormones I think. I don't know how I'm going to hide the effects from friends and family though. Plus I still have no actual stable job for long-term money, I only have savings...
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.