[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to suck dick but don't know how.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: calvin klein.jpg (36KB, 380x583px) Image search: [Google]
calvin klein.jpg
36KB, 380x583px
Gay /b/ros I'm a straight man wanting to do the gay for a night. Where should I look for a cock to suck? Do gay men like being able to blow their load in your mouth? Do they like balls being sucked? Please help
>>
Download grinder it's a gay hookup app for locals in your area
>>
>>8474546
A. Look on Grindr
B. To all those other questions, the answer is generally yes. Gay men like the same sort of receptive oral sex straight men do. Why would it be any different?
>>
>>8474559

Honestly I don't know
>>
>>8474546
Don't use your teeth.
Treat it like you're enjoying it. Like it's a tasty treat for you, not a means to an end.
Eye contact. Plenty of it.
>>
>>8474595

Is it easy to keep a lot of saliva in your mouth and how do I take a load?
>>
Use your teeth, don't bite but instead use it to move the skin back and forth on the dick.
Don't ever actually 'suck' the dick, that's a misnomer. Instead, pretend you're a blow drier and push air out at all times. You want to also use your lips, but gyrate them side to side when blowing. Your jaw will get tired, and at that point you can stop blowing and grab the dick with your left hand, and tap the balls. Just tap them. Maybe get naughty sounding and roleplay as a nanny like "bad balls you're going on timeout!" Never blow again though, the dick has already changed mechanisms and now it's time to utilize the ketchup method. Grab the dick, and try to fit it into a nostril, if it doesn't fit (sorry), try to fit your pinky finger into the urethra and fetch the cum out.

You're welcome.
>>
>>8474603
>how do I take a load?
Catch it all in your mouth, make sure he sees you swishing it around, then swallow it.
>>
>>8474603
>Is it easy to keep a lot of saliva in your mouth
It is if youre into it. You'll drool.

>how do I take a load
Let it sit on your tongue, look up to him and show it on your tongue, savor it (if you like the taste), then swallow it all.

t. Someone about to swallow a fwb 's load.
>>
>>8474621
Why do you people feel the need to do this?
>>
>>8474546
>I'm a straight man wanting to do the gay for a night. Where should I look for a cock to suck?
Why are you stealing our cocks?
>>
>>8474673
Fuck you I laughed.
>>
File: esu6rsijuri.jpg (9KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
esu6rsijuri.jpg
9KB, 240x240px
>>8474621
This is the worst thing I've ever read.
>>
>>8474546
Where're u from OP? If you're lucky (& cute) I might b able to help out~
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.