[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crotch Musk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

What are /lgbt/'s thoughts on the scent of a man's balls after being in their pants all day on a hot summer afternoon?

I'm about to blow a fwb as soon as he gets off work. I've never blown him after his package has been inside dress pants all day, but his scent is kinda strong even in shorts do I'm kinda worried.

Scent for me is personally an extremely important and can be a turn off or on depending on the person. There are some guys who could run a marathon in thick wool underwear and I'd only be more turned on by the smell Some others it's just a detriment.

What are your guys opinions on the smell coming from men's nether regions? Love it? Hate it? Any good stories?
>>
I actually really love crotch musk. Whenever my bf and I go jogging he lets me bury my face in his crotch when we get home, and it just feels great.
>>
>>8474394
my crotch smells so good i'd wear that stuff as perfume if i could
>>
>>8474426
Thats hot as fuck.

>>8474495
I also really like the smell of my own sweaty balls. I need to find someone else with that scent.
>>
Irritates me when I'm chatting up with someone and they are gross out when I say I like the smell of sweaty/musty balls as a turn on.

I think they confuse completely disgusting BO with just simple end of day musty smell
>>
>>8474888
Idk, it's just unpleasant for a lot of people. I've yet to find anyone on grindr though who likes sweat like I do. It seems to be a turnoff to everyone.
>>
>>8474900
When I am sucking a guy off and I get a hint of musky smell under their balls I tend to completely go balls deep I find it so hot
>>
>>8474940
OP here. I just blew the guy and this time his smell was intoxicating. Ended up rubbing my face everywhere and he just gently pushed my head down to his asshole.

Completely degenerate but oh well, that's the gay life for ya.
>>
File: xy8zy.jpg (91KB, 500x833px) Image search: [Google]
xy8zy.jpg
91KB, 500x833px
>>8474900
There is a difference between
"I showered this morning and went running"
and
"I haven't bathed in a month and my cock is crusty with smegma"

The problem comes when people assume the first and get the second.

I just avoid anyone who talks about body smells fetishes because invariably they want me to suck their cheesy dick.
>>
File: 1483601613117.jpg (26KB, 179x179px) Image search: [Google]
1483601613117.jpg
26KB, 179x179px
>>8474394
>What are /lgbt/'s thoughts on the scent of a man's balls after being in their pants all day on a hot summer afternoon?

Heaven on earth.
>>
>>8474957
I've never encountered this in my life. Idk what crap lottery youve won.
>>
If you don't actually like the smell of sweaty balls, if it doesn't turn you on, then you're not gay.
>>
>>8478577
If you don't actully like the smell of curry, if it doesn't make you hungry, then you shouldn't eat.
>>
>>8474534
Literally go fuck yourself
>>
>>8478673
I'm not particularly attracted to myself. I just like the way my balls smell after a jog.
>>
>>8478686
>>
>>8478689
Are you implying you don't smell your balls after scratching them? Are you even a man?
>>
>>8478711
I do smell my fingers after touching my balls to see if I need to take a shower.
It doesn't turn me on.
Honestly, what I like to smell when I pull down a man's shorts is fabric softener from his briefs or a soap smell like Irish Spring.
But maybe I'm a weird clean freak and y'all are just real manly men doing manly things, bro.
>>
Cock musk is what turned me bi. The prospect of diving into a man's unwashed crotch and ravenously sniffing every inch for hours on end is one of my biggest turn ons.
>>
why are gays so degenerate and disgusting
>>
>>8479750
It's just the old posters around here. I've literally never met a 20-something qt with a musk fetish.
>>
>>8479750
>liking the smell of someone is degenerate
did you ever had sex at all, you little nigger?
>>
>>8479811
I am 23 and qt asf and love muscle jock sweaty pits and nutts
>>
>>8478729
If you smell soap on balls, you'll taste soap when you suck them.

That's disgusting.
>>
>>8479811
It's not a fetish, it's biology. Do you realize how many studies have been done with men and women smelling sweat and determining which smells good?

Maybe your nose just sucks. That's incredibly unfortunate.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NCE6p3R6kA
this ad gets me so hard.
>>
>>8479934
virgin detected
>>
>>8479940
pheremones are odourless.
maybe do some reading yourself before you spout nonsense.
>>
>>8480552
Literally nobody said anything about pheromones. Perhaps you should learn to read.

>>8480546
Nope. Just someone who's sucked a soapy dick.
>>
>>8479811
I'm 20 and I have a musk fetish, checkmate autists.
>>
>>8474534
>"I also really like the smell of my own sweaty balls."

Not the same anon but I'm glad I'm not alone. I always thought it was weird to like my own scent, but it turns me on every time.
>>
>>8478729
You sick fuck
>>
File: MuhDick.png (320KB, 1030x523px) Image search: [Google]
MuhDick.png
320KB, 1030x523px
Nothing better at all.
>>
File: 3.jpg (168KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
168KB, 500x500px
>>8486878
sweet jesus anyone got sauce?
>>
>>8474394
This is why everyone hates you people.
>>
File: 1486182010025.jpg (343KB, 779x656px) Image search: [Google]
1486182010025.jpg
343KB, 779x656px
>>8474426
>Whenever my bf and I go jogging he lets me bury my face in his crotch when we get home
That is my fetish.
>>
>>8487574
Micchaku Ride On
>>
>>8487789
>People hate you because you enjoy sex odor
Straight men literally sniff their own fingers after being inside women, so I really don't know how this is worse.
>>
>>8487795
The closet I can do is smell my own boxers :(
>tfw no bf
>>
>>8487789
virgin
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.